Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DustyPorViva
Forum: Graphic Design 04-26-2012, 08:04 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,950
Posted By DustyPorViva
If you know what he means...

If you know what he means...
Forum: Code Gallery 04-26-2012, 03:11 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,460
Posted By DustyPorViva
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134259069
Forum: Your opinion 04-17-2012, 04:22 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 87,547
Posted By DustyPorViva
Ya that is definitely the biggest problem...

Ya that is definitely the biggest problem currently. It makes it highlighting way more trouble than it ever should be.
Forum: Your opinion 04-17-2012, 03:06 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 87,547
Posted By DustyPorViva
At first I tried to record and compare between v6...

At first I tried to record and compare between v6 and OS text controls, but between Camtasia only recording 30fps and my inability to slow it down that was a no go. But while I was watching the...
Forum: Your opinion 04-17-2012, 01:25 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 87,547
Posted By DustyPorViva
Window version doesn't feel fast at all, you can...

Window version doesn't feel fast at all, you can even tell when highlighting and such. It's definitely not even close to native and in fact feels like it's being processed at the games frame...
Forum: Your opinion 04-16-2012, 11:20 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 87,547
Posted By DustyPorViva
Not until text controls aren't grabbing input at...

Not until text controls aren't grabbing input at 20fps.
Forum: Bug Report 04-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,904
Posted By DustyPorViva
Also some GPUs support DirectX or OpenGL better...

Also some GPUs support DirectX or OpenGL better than one or the other. On my current PC I can't really tell a difference, but on my older PC's openGL was unplayable, not only because of speed, but...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,252
Posted By DustyPorViva
Exactly, Graal doesn't have these expenses......

Exactly, Graal doesn't have these expenses... hence the rather lackluster content. The idea here is that the funding would be used to pay for quality work, and probably outside of Graal. Right now if...
Forum: Videos 04-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 22,431
Posted By DustyPorViva
It's probably more gpu intensive than anything,...

It's probably more gpu intensive than anything, but even that can be scaled down without really looking bad.
Forum: Videos 04-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 22,431
Posted By DustyPorViva
darkworldwarp.wav

I is has a creative momentz!
RsPDcSz0QWE
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2012, 03:42 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,435
Posted By DustyPorViva
If you're working with a continent-design...

If you're working with a continent-design overworld then this is a fairly easy question. Make it larger than you'll need and whatever isn't used is simply ocean.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2012, 02:23 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,435
Posted By DustyPorViva
It's not exactly the easiest thing to resize an...

It's not exactly the easiest thing to resize an already existing gmap. It can be done, but it's not easy.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,252
Posted By DustyPorViva
The idea is there, but you're still working...

The idea is there, but you're still working within the confines of Graal itself. The only donators who would be interested I feel are Graalians, which is a very limited demographic. Then besides that...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,680
Posted By DustyPorViva
You don't, they don't go together(that's why one...

You don't, they don't go together(that's why one is commented out). The first one(Boolean, or true/false) is for servers like Era that don't use pics1 at all. They can just set it globally without...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,680
Posted By DustyPorViva
I had a suspicion that was the problem, hence why...

I had a suspicion that was the problem, hence why I asked about the tileset you were using.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,438
Posted By DustyPorViva
I haven't been doing much Java work either lol....

I haven't been doing much Java work either lol. Odd that people subscribe to me because the only time I upload anything is for sharing purposes. I have one video of interest related to Graal but I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-05-2012, 04:46 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,680
Posted By DustyPorViva
Post your tileset?

Post your tileset?
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-05-2012, 04:27 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,680
Posted By DustyPorViva
This is something you could probably just switch...

This is something you could probably just switch over to clientside and see if the issue persists, and debug/refine the code there. This would be preferable since you can debug with easier methods,...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-05-2012, 04:14 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,680
Posted By DustyPorViva
Well a lot of the problem is coming from you...

Well a lot of the problem is coming from you Frankenstein scripts together. For example, you're using an enumerator, and I'm almost positive you have no idea what that is or how to use it. An...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-05-2012, 03:58 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,680
Posted By DustyPorViva
It's never too far to debug your own code when...

It's never too far to debug your own code when you're encountering a problem.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-05-2012, 03:36 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,680
Posted By DustyPorViva
I didn't use testx for a reason, newx would have...

I didn't use testx for a reason, newx would have sufficed lol. The only position you need to check is its intended(new) position. The testx/testy stuff is for onwall use, because as it was previously...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-05-2012, 03:22 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,680
Posted By DustyPorViva
if (!onwall2(newx,newy,3,4)) { // proceed...

if (!onwall2(newx,newy,3,4)) {
// proceed with walking
}

Onwall2 width and height is in tiles. Just adjust the 3 and 4 to the specific size of the cow, especially for each direction where the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-05-2012, 03:00 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,680
Posted By DustyPorViva
Onwall only checks a single pixel. Use...

Onwall only checks a single pixel. Use onwall2(posx,posy,width,height);
Forum: Code Gallery 04-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,460
Posted By DustyPorViva
You know I released my version of an upgraded...

You know I released my version of an upgraded say2 system with scrolling and input and everything, right?
Forum: Classic News 04-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,977
Posted By DustyPorViva
8bit google maps(and an awesome "commercial" with...

8bit google maps(and an awesome "commercial" with it to boot).
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.