Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: MasterNuke
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-11-2005, 06:52 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,595
Posted By MasterNuke
Horse Race

This Saturday, I plan on hosting a horse race around 3pm'ish EST. I'm telling you all in advance because it takes time to get a horse and figure out how to ride it. Also... it is slightly possible...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,174
Posted By MasterNuke
Incidently, I lost my Sceptre of Lightning...

Incidently, I lost my Sceptre of Lightning Arrow...
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 696
Posted By MasterNuke
How about we have pets log off with their owners?

How about we have pets log off with their owners?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,769
Posted By MasterNuke
Probably would want a non-developer staff.

Probably would want a non-developer staff.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,769
Posted By MasterNuke
Can't host anything worth more than crap anyway.

Can't host anything worth more than crap anyway.
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,387
Posted By MasterNuke
It would work similarly to how mining carts show...

It would work similarly to how mining carts show what items are in them. This has been sudgested at least a year ago.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-04-2005, 07:39 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,190
Posted By MasterNuke
You don't have to reply to everything. ...

You don't have to reply to everything.


Anyway... the way I ran applications is by asking them some RP questions and then having them formally RP introduce themselves to me, state their purpose...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-03-2005, 11:30 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,551
Posted By MasterNuke
Just shut up already. You already went off topic...

Just shut up already. You already went off topic on the past page.

Anyway... there are a few bugs with some of the rights, but I don't want to mention them here as they can be quite......
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-03-2005, 12:53 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 6,065
Posted By MasterNuke
Because everyone is awake at 3am to respond to...

Because everyone is awake at 3am to respond to the thread. Right. *end sarcasm*
Anyway... metagaming is the use of out-of-character information to benefit yourself in-character.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-01-2005, 10:17 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,570
Posted By MasterNuke
Was it REALLY necessary to add that? :whatever:

Was it REALLY necessary to add that? :whatever:
Forum: Gods 07-01-2005, 04:53 AM
Replies: 119
Sticky: Aengus
Views: 85,425
Posted By MasterNuke
Identify it with bowyer or identify spell.

Identify it with bowyer or identify spell.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-30-2005, 09:50 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,277
Posted By MasterNuke
Let them voice their opinions... that is how we...

Let them voice their opinions... that is how we find out if anything wrong is done and what needs improving.
Forum: Gods 06-30-2005, 09:46 PM
Replies: 119
Sticky: Aengus
Views: 85,425
Posted By MasterNuke
It has luck+1... Anyway... Worshipping...

It has luck+1...

Anyway... Worshipping Aengus is all about crowd control. The conflict prayer is meant to cause confusion to enemies as you fire your relic bow at them from a distance, spellpoint...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-29-2005, 08:23 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,054
Posted By MasterNuke
I can kill anyone on uneven terrain. But, my RP...

I can kill anyone on uneven terrain. But, my RP character is retired from fighting.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-27-2005, 10:52 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,561
Posted By MasterNuke
If your sarcasm emitted radiation, we would all...

If your sarcasm emitted radiation, we would all melt to death.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-27-2005, 02:12 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,201
Posted By MasterNuke
Though you can have mounted mages...

Though you can have mounted mages...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-24-2005, 11:07 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,574
Posted By MasterNuke
I'd like to be able to summon portals now :x

I'd like to be able to summon portals now :x
Forum: GK Bugs 06-23-2005, 11:22 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 831
Posted By MasterNuke
I know a possible place that these items may be...

I know a possible place that these items may be located. I will attempt to contact staff to have them returned to you if they are there.
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,200
Posted By MasterNuke
1. Calm down. 2. Take a little more time when...

1. Calm down.
2. Take a little more time when thinking.
3. Stop making assumptions.
4. You don't have to respond to everything.
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-22-2005, 09:53 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,398
Posted By MasterNuke
Don't assume anything.

Don't assume anything.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-21-2005, 10:50 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 6,593
Posted By MasterNuke
The Fine Line - The Limit of Roleplaying

I'm concerned that with all this RP enforcement. Will we be going overboard on RPing? There is a point where RPing isn't enjoyable. Along with enforcement on RPing, there should be a good amount...
Forum: Zone 06-21-2005, 10:37 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,787
Posted By MasterNuke
account: MasterNuke nick: Ed

account: MasterNuke
nick: Ed
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-21-2005, 10:59 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,588
Posted By MasterNuke
You have no patience. You're either not thinking...

You have no patience. You're either not thinking this through entirely or you are a coward.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-19-2005, 10:25 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,580
Posted By MasterNuke
I know nearly everything about GK. :) ... except...

I know nearly everything about GK. :) ... except the blessing levels >.>
Forum: Zone 06-18-2005, 06:43 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,667
Posted By MasterNuke
Commando - The one man army. A class already...

Commando - The one man army. A class already imbalanced. But really, they're supposed to be a sabotouge force.

recaller - The "Shadowstep" Emergency Personal Recall Device
This device calls the...
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.