Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spark910
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-30-2006, 08:46 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,908
Posted By Spark910
EDIT: I lied, I've read it! I have to agree,...

EDIT: I lied, I've read it!

I have to agree, and remember talking about it before. I wouldn't put them all back online, but certainly some (Andor for example) as that was small as it was, and...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2006, 06:46 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,537
Posted By Spark910
I've still got mine, purely because it would take...

I've still got mine, purely because it would take too much effort to remove! Although I do still support it, so it's valid.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2006, 12:54 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,537
Posted By Spark910
Not sure the tree roots are that bad, the grass...

Not sure the tree roots are that bad, the grass is different and may take some getting used to. I think some better grass could be made though.
Forum: Classic Bugs and suggestions 04-25-2006, 05:29 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,735
Posted By Spark910
I was listening to some MIDIs before, and it...

I was listening to some MIDIs before, and it brought it all back to me! It's good to trigger some nice memories.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,113
Posted By Spark910
Got 5 back-ups, but they appear to be too old,...

Got 5 back-ups, but they appear to be too old, need to get some better more new updates. The files I have are the ones that were submitted to the 'Inspection Team' to get online >_< including a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-24-2006, 03:42 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,874
Posted By Spark910
Sad thing is it's probably not sarcasm ^^

Sad thing is it's probably not sarcasm ^^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,113
Posted By Spark910
I think I answered that in the first post of this...

I think I answered that in the first post of this thread :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,889
Posted By Spark910
Goodbye! Cya around.

Goodbye! Cya around.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,330
Posted By Spark910
mmm lagtastic.

mmm lagtastic.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-13-2006, 01:00 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,250
Posted By Spark910
OH MY GAWD! Happy Birthday :D

OH MY GAWD! Happy Birthday :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-12-2006, 03:14 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,302
Posted By Spark910
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-09-2006, 01:25 PM
Replies: 299
Views: 30,343
Posted By Spark910
He's on the forums now!

He's on the forums now!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-09-2006, 01:22 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,296
Posted By Spark910
This is the stuff I want to make in my world, if...

This is the stuff I want to make in my world, if I can get around to making it :redface: .

Quest focus would be the key for me, like Classic appeared to be to me.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,143
Posted By Spark910
Thus proving the age maturity hypothesis. Only...

Thus proving the age maturity hypothesis. Only joking ;)
Happy birthday!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-31-2006, 05:03 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,113
Posted By Spark910
Well I'm happy with the positive feedback, as I...

Well I'm happy with the positive feedback, as I expected lots of DO YOUR OWN STUFF. But I guess this is very different from a revival project of taking everything and reusing it!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-30-2006, 05:50 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,113
Posted By Spark910
I've contacted Stefan, and I could access such...

I've contacted Stefan, and I could access such content. So that parts satisfied. Will need to look into it more first though!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-30-2006, 05:45 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,113
Posted By Spark910
I'm bored and want to make a playerworld!

Well, I think I may end up making a playerworld. However, I have an idea on how to go about this. I plan to get copies of old worlds and look through them and look at what they did that was good, and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-30-2006, 05:02 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,796
Posted By Spark910
I'm interested due to (1) weird name (2) lack of...

I'm interested due to (1) weird name (2) lack of disclosure!

Just read your other post on this, sounds interesting. Sanstrata rocked when it only had like 10 levels (and for a while afterwards...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2006, 01:41 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,091
Posted By Spark910
Okay, it's up. It wasn't "coming soon", it...

Okay, it's up. It wasn't "coming soon", it literally was coming soon!
I also liked "The Lounge" so named the forum that for now.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2006, 12:12 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,091
Posted By Spark910
I've named it something boring and obvious for...

I've named it something boring and obvious for now, we can discuss names later.

I'll open the forum within an hour hopefully.
Forum: Non-Graal-related threads 03-29-2006, 11:27 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 35,143
Posted By Spark910
Details about gaining access to the private forum inside. (Updated on 9-30-2010)

1: About
This forum is for All Non-Graal related topics.

2: Differences in the rules
1. All normal forum rules apply. Please make yourself familiar with them Here...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,091
Posted By Spark910
The new NGR Forum [Now Open!]

Now Open!

See: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1164594&postcount=35
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-29-2006, 06:36 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,496
Posted By Spark910
Just spoke to Stefan, as I offered to make it -...

Just spoke to Stefan, as I offered to make it - to speed up the process, and apparently they are waiting until they upgrade the forums in a weeks time to add it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-29-2006, 06:23 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,496
Posted By Spark910
I'd be hard stretched to say that such minor...

I'd be hard stretched to say that such minor changes are unethical. The major functionality of the boards still exists. Access hasn't been changed. The only real alteration in the rules that will...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-29-2006, 01:31 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,496
Posted By Spark910
3. Cyberjoueurs reserves the right to alter rules...

3. Cyberjoueurs reserves the right to alter rules and agreements as it sees fit. The majority of service providers alter their rules and terms of conditions, and a lot of people who pay for services,...
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.