Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 19 of 20
«
First
<
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Donark
Forum:
Zone
03-26-2009, 02:44 AM
Replies:
41
Bunker
Views:
29,037
Posted By
Donark
I know what he meant, I was just kidding around...
I know what he meant, I was just kidding around -_-
Forum:
Birthday Forum
03-26-2009, 02:32 AM
Replies:
6
Packers5656!
Views:
786
Posted By
Donark
OMG I WAS GONA MAKE THIS D: HAPPY 16th BDAY...
OMG I WAS GONA MAKE THIS D:
HAPPY 16th BDAY ERIK AKA DAVE AKA TORRIE ;D
He actually just got his permit ;D
Forum:
Zone
03-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Replies:
41
Bunker
Views:
29,037
Posted By
Donark
Actually, he said 1-2. So that means there is...
Actually, he said 1-2. So that means there is something in between.
Forum:
Zone
03-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Replies:
314
Future ETs?
Views:
46,173
Posted By
Donark
And everyone wuvs donark<3 >.>
And everyone wuvs donark<3 >.>
Forum:
Zone
03-25-2009, 01:37 PM
Replies:
17
Bye Guys....
Views:
55,412
Posted By
Donark
Well sorry I don't remember you, but it's...
Well sorry I don't remember you, but it's terrible to see another person quit :(
byee
Forum:
Zone
03-25-2009, 12:30 PM
Replies:
314
Future ETs?
Views:
46,173
Posted By
Donark
SHOLO FOR ET I think he's 8
SHOLO FOR ET
I think he's 8
Forum:
Zone
03-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Replies:
41
Bunker
Views:
29,037
Posted By
Donark
Does that mean we can get 1.5 of a...
Does that mean we can get 1.5 of a player?........................o_o
Forum:
Zone
03-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Replies:
79
Progress Update
Views:
34,477
Posted By
Donark
I feel left out I can't talk about any of this...
I feel left out I can't talk about any of this old oldbie stuff >.>
Forum:
Zone
03-25-2009, 04:25 AM
Replies:
17
Bye Guys....
Views:
55,412
Posted By
Donark
He sounds familiar but I just don't remember him...
He sounds familiar but I just don't remember him xP
Forum:
Zone
03-25-2009, 04:18 AM
Replies:
17
Bye Guys....
Views:
55,412
Posted By
Donark
Who's Bracca? XD
Who's Bracca? XD
Forum:
Zone
03-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Replies:
41
Bunker
Views:
29,037
Posted By
Donark
I'm sure many people have done that already :P
I'm sure many people have done that already :P
Forum:
Zone
03-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Replies:
314
Future ETs?
Views:
46,173
Posted By
Donark
I think a couple of Zone's ets are under 16. Not...
I think a couple of Zone's ets are under 16. Not sure though, I am and I think pimp and shadow are but I might be wrong.
Forum:
Wiki Administration Team
03-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Replies:
158
New News Admins
Views:
772,816
Posted By
Donark
Yah I agree, but mini, do you even play Era? :P
Yah I agree, but mini, do you even play Era? :P
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-24-2009, 01:31 PM
Replies:
128
Mee.
Views:
16,358
Posted By
Donark
Because on forums you just talk, the game is...
Because on forums you just talk, the game is where the "laming" is and that's when the bad-mouthing kinda starts.
Forum:
Wiki Administration Team
03-23-2009, 01:26 PM
Replies:
158
New News Admins
Views:
772,816
Posted By
Donark
Good job Nat!! Hopefully you will stick around to...
Good job Nat!! Hopefully you will stick around to Era news aswell :D
Forum:
Zone
03-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Replies:
314
Future ETs?
Views:
46,173
Posted By
Donark
I can speak a little italian ^.^ Io parlo e...
I can speak a little italian ^.^
Io parlo e picolo l'taliano
Someone tell me if that wasn't correct :P For some reason I think I said "I speak the small italain"... not sure though xD
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-22-2009, 03:17 AM
Replies:
128
Mee.
Views:
16,358
Posted By
Donark
Ya I know right.
Ya I know right.
Forum:
Zone
03-21-2009, 05:58 PM
Replies:
81
Hurry!
Views:
196,927
Posted By
Donark
Ya, that was pretty despressing seeing a saturday...
Ya, that was pretty despressing seeing a saturday morning with not more than 20 players.
Forum:
Zone
03-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Replies:
55
Quitting?
Views:
10,124
Posted By
Donark
Come to era :D second best server after zone ;D...
Come to era :D
second best server after zone ;D
Zone=Era>Zodiac>poop>UN
Thats the way I see things
Forum:
Zone
03-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Replies:
14
Heads
Views:
3,226
Posted By
Donark
Your so ugly, even zone can't take it!
Your so ugly, even zone can't take it!
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-18-2009, 08:48 PM
Replies:
128
Mee.
Views:
16,358
Posted By
Donark
Actually you have more spelling and grammar...
Actually you have more spelling and grammar errors than revo most of the time.
And btw Revo you are god. =]<3 Thanks so much! Super sexy
Forum:
Zone
03-16-2009, 02:09 AM
Replies:
314
Future ETs?
Views:
46,173
Posted By
Donark
I'm 14, and I got hired as a temp pa when I was...
I'm 14, and I got hired as a temp pa when I was 13.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
03-14-2009, 01:27 PM
Replies:
38
Removed from (Events Team) - Oppinions?
Views:
7,306
Posted By
Donark
Stokel QQs, and thank god he got fired. I...
Stokel QQs, and thank god he got fired.
I also remember when their were 3 ETs on tag (Stokell was one of them) And they missed seb eat a cookie XD I was like "WTF ARE YOU STUPID" Then they kicked...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
03-12-2009, 01:26 PM
Replies:
30
Drive thrus
Views:
10,741
Posted By
Donark
This idea is stupid, who ever heard of a drive...
This idea is stupid, who ever heard of a drive thru milk place? I can see dippin donuts having one but that's it..
Forum:
Zone
03-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Replies:
314
Future ETs?
Views:
46,173
Posted By
Donark
polcher ftw!
polcher ftw!
Showing results 451 to 475 of 500
Page 19 of 20
«
First
<
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:48 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.