Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 99 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Geovanie Legend
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-10-2001, 06:28 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,748
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Would you quit following me around, geez get a...

Would you quit following me around, geez get a life.. i make a post somewhere and you tag along and make a post right after me. :grrr:
And you can get your 40g the same way i do, work for it.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-10-2001, 05:43 PM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
What are you talking about more populated then my...

What are you talking about more populated then my server? I don't even have a server right now, you need to get things right b4 you talk about them.
And stuff like drugs and sex don't need to be on...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-10-2001, 05:40 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,748
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Post PHP vs. Maloria

Eh not really the topic. but the PHP on the graal site sucks, it won't even keep me logged in so i can post news on the main site, blah.
But anyway to clear up a few things, Maloria is going to be a...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-10-2001, 04:58 PM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
there's also this one, it's not as bad as most...

there's also this one, it's not as bad as most i've seen but it's still up there.
Look at the top of the screen, above the clock.. what the NPC female is saying.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-10-2001, 04:57 PM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well look here's just a few more things wrong on...

Well look here's just a few more things wrong on that sorry server... a bar has NPC's in it named Phaze and 2 named Phaze's H**
that's right i'm not going to say it, just look at the screenshots and...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-10-2001, 04:34 PM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
OMG I don't believe this, their even getting away...

OMG I don't believe this, their even getting away with using Gani's on a free server.
Gee I wonder what else is wrong with UN
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-10-2001, 04:24 PM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well nobody is perfect, but here is what Tyson...

Well nobody is perfect, but here is what Tyson has to say.. he couldn't log on so i took a screenshot of what he said cause he wants me to post for him.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-10-2001, 04:15 PM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Re: Re: UN.. the right thing?

I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you about it.. I know i waled into the house and seen theese little icons everywhere and when i touched one it put a Weed NPC in my inventory, when i pressed D...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-10-2001, 03:58 PM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Konidias that's about all I would expect from you...

Konidias that's about all I would expect from you is a wise crack.. instead of doing something about it you'd rather take it as a joke.

Nice to know the Graal staff are mature people who know how...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-10-2001, 03:27 PM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Post UN.. the right thing?

Is Unholy Nation a proper server? That's all I want to know.. I mean for god's sake you smoke drugs on that server. i'm scared to know everything you can do, after i seen that i logged off.
Just...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-10-2001, 02:19 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
What does any of this have to do with me having...

What does any of this have to do with me having kids?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-08-2001, 03:06 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Moon God you fool! umm no wait that not right,...

Moon God you fool! umm no wait that not right, what i meant was well put Moon God, hehehehe :)
It's very true that it's impossible to please everyone, geez sometimes it's a task to even make...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-08-2001, 04:58 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ya I have my friends.. there are people who like...

Ya I have my friends.. there are people who like me just as there are people who don't like me... just part of life, no big deal :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-07-2001, 01:21 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I was simply stating that it don't matter what...

I was simply stating that it don't matter what people think, i just do what I like to do :)
Alot of people like NP and alot of people didn't like it, that's to be expected on an online game though,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-07-2001, 10:50 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Cute Falados. It really don't matter what anyone...

Cute Falados. It really don't matter what anyone think, i enjoy doing this kind of work. And when I enjoy something i do it no matter what anyone says
Forum: Guild Life 12-06-2001, 03:17 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,199
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well i'd say say some people on this game have...

Well i'd say say some people on this game have serious issues in life that they need to get worked out before they do something they may regret.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-06-2001, 02:02 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
WOW, that's a load of kids.. last i remember I...

WOW, that's a load of kids.. last i remember I only had 2 kids, wonder what happened... lol
Forum: Guild Life 12-06-2001, 10:17 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,199
Posted By Geovanie Legend
ummmm uhhh ya so you did, lol :megaeek:

ummmm uhhh ya so you did, lol :megaeek:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-06-2001, 10:16 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol well if I don't know how old I am i'd sure...

lol well if I don't know how old I am i'd sure like to know who does :)
Forum: Guild Life 12-06-2001, 08:59 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,199
Posted By Geovanie Legend
hehe never said you were lazy Bhala :)

hehe never said you were lazy Bhala :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-06-2001, 08:57 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,576
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Come on guys don't argue, and i'm 22 lol

Come on guys don't argue, and i'm 22 lol
Forum: Guild Life 12-05-2001, 09:48 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,199
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ah sorry about that Poizon, i tend to go by...

Ah sorry about that Poizon, i tend to go by account names, lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-05-2001, 08:04 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 882
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yeah i know, i don't decorate, i let others do...

Yeah i know, i don't decorate, i let others do that, lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-05-2001, 07:13 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 882
Posted By Geovanie Legend
That might explain why your not on my ignore list...

That might explain why your not on my ignore list Brad, hehe :)
I was refering to customer number 2 who was just downright rude.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-05-2001, 04:42 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 882
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Thanks Ziro, however for the rude people that...

Thanks Ziro, however for the rude people that just can't help but be rude to people for no reason.. i know you've met alot of people in your life, but here's something you haven't met up til now......
Showing results 426 to 450 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.