Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-08-2002, 04:14 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 7,606
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: ...

Because maybe lordhelmut owns it? Lord Helmut is babylon. You think babylon sucks? Well maybe you should try making something like it before you open your mouth and say non-sense bullshit.

:grrr:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-08-2002, 12:44 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 676
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Maloria Forums!

Green is my favorite color.. however I will not post at your forums because you used green all wrong... wrong wrong wrong.. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 12:43 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 671
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: plz help me :[

Is that were you installed it? Reinstall graal and copy over important files such as levels to the new reiinstalled area. and don't put it in C drive and see what happens.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 12:42 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,155
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I broke my finger and now it hurts.

I broke my finger and now it hurts.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 12:39 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,354
Posted By ZeroFXSM
WORK ON OASIS ;)

WORK ON OASIS

;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 12:38 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,551
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Why do you care that some one is making on of...

Why do you care that some one is making on of these threads every month? Does it effect you and make you mad?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2002, 05:29 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 720
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Its better then calling them tenticles.

Its better then calling them tenticles.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2002, 05:27 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,086
Posted By ZeroFXSM
There I rephrased it for you, now even Slag can...

There I rephrased it for you, now even Slag can understand ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-07-2002, 03:02 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 2,758
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I want to help, AIM me, or I'll AIM you. ...

I want to help, AIM me, or I'll AIM you.

whats your aim.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2002, 02:30 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,086
Posted By ZeroFXSM
My swimming goggles are ruined :(

My swimming goggles are ruined :(
Forum: Graphic Design 04-07-2002, 12:37 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,203
Posted By ZeroFXSM
IRON CHEF ON THE FOOD CHANNELL!!! ROX!@!#!#$!@

IRON CHEF ON THE FOOD CHANNELL!!! ROX!@!#!#$!@
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-07-2002, 12:35 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,151
Posted By ZeroFXSM
so, if some one has a picture in online start...

so, if some one has a picture in online start local saying..

If you don't like this playerworld, go to Graal2001. And on that it has bomys and lights and stuff.

Thats bad?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-07-2002, 12:34 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 2,758
Posted By ZeroFXSM
THIS BETTER NOT BE P2P BECAUSE I CANNOT AFORD ANY...

THIS BETTER NOT BE P2P BECAUSE I CANNOT AFORD ANY MORE TIME AND I DEPEND ON COOKIES TO STAY ON THIS FORUM

Lucky me, I backed them up.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-07-2002, 12:32 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,627
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Its free, so if you don't like it, don't play it....

Its free, so if you don't like it, don't play it.

People should only have the right to bash P2P playerworlds. Because they pay their money to play them.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-06-2002, 11:47 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,076
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Nice, I like that body just as much as the Oasis...

Nice, I like that body just as much as the Oasis Body.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-06-2002, 06:26 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 803
Posted By ZeroFXSM
All Playerworlds Need Owner - You know who...

All Playerworlds Need

Owner - You know who he is
Server Administrator/GM - Controls LAT, NAT, GAT, WHATEVER.
Lat, Nat, Gat, whatever - You only need about 2-6 of these.

2 FAQS that are online...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-06-2002, 04:17 AM
Replies: 131
Views: 10,867
Posted By ZeroFXSM
As I recall, you didn't really give a ****. :(

As I recall, you didn't really give a ****. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-05-2002, 12:48 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,885
Posted By ZeroFXSM
NICE WAY TO PUT IT

NICE WAY TO PUT IT
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2002, 12:42 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,667
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I would get my speed boot npc, my god mode npc,...

I would get my speed boot npc, my god mode npc, and run around droping money in the water and watch people longing just to be able to jump into that water and get it.. or onto a cliff..

and there...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2002, 12:38 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,431
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Its not just up to the PW owner, because if he...

Its not just up to the PW owner, because if he was drunk and a complete idiot, he might just hire 18029 GPs.

there are not more then one owner, so I don't know what you ment by they.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2002, 09:50 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,667
Posted By ZeroFXSM
and I would ask you to marry me and you would be...

and I would ask you to marry me and you would be like "Get away freak" and I would be like that skunk in bugs bunny?

haha that was funny :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2002, 09:49 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,030
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Odium New Map

Cool, I'm looking forward to it, and those rooket pets or whatever you call them.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-05-2002, 09:01 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,885
Posted By ZeroFXSM
you scare me. And what the **** did bhala do?

you scare me.

And what the **** did bhala do?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2002, 08:58 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,667
Posted By ZeroFXSM
One world looked exactly like the Zelda:A link to...

One world looked exactly like the Zelda:A link to a past: just edited so much.

There was no "tileset" mess up, Its just that they had the level layout from there, and plus, other people were...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2002, 08:43 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,667
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I had a whole bunch of NPCS uploaded because they...

I had a whole bunch of NPCS uploaded because they were my "Fun go on killing rampage fun fun OFF DUTY weapons" that I used occasionaly, if I did kill some one, I gave them back their money (OK!?@)
...
Showing results 426 to 450 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.