Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mykel
Forum: Future Improvements 11-13-2006, 02:38 AM
Replies: 120
Poll: 18+ Forum
Views: 15,889
Posted By Mykel
There is a huge difference. There is an entire...

There is a huge difference. There is an entire generation gone bye. New trends, new styles, new attitudes. Obviously you have either consciously or sub-consciously adapted some of these as they...
Forum: Level Design 11-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,122
Posted By Mykel
Haha, that tileset is sweet.

Haha, that tileset is sweet.
Forum: Future Improvements 11-10-2006, 02:25 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,047
Posted By Mykel
Fair enough. However, over the course of a week,...

Fair enough. However, over the course of a week, the users made 3-4 threads (if not more) discussing the rules and their unhappiness with them. Most of the posts were made in a mature fashion, and...
Forum: Future Improvements 11-10-2006, 02:10 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,047
Posted By Mykel
It's very easy to avoid. But why should we avoid...

It's very easy to avoid. But why should we avoid it if we disagree with it? Do you always just accept authority for the sole reasoning that it is authority? If you do, that's a terrible way to live.
Forum: Future Improvements 11-10-2006, 02:07 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,047
Posted By Mykel
The How: The changes can not be made unless...

The How:

The changes can not be made unless moderators are open to the idea. Discussing the rules was never against the rules until people started making threads about it. If the threads are...
Forum: Future Improvements 11-10-2006, 01:52 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,047
Posted By Mykel
Changes in the way the mods mod our forums. They...

Changes in the way the mods mod our forums. They have to mod on an individual basis.
Forum: Future Improvements 11-10-2006, 01:31 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,047
Posted By Mykel
A majority of us aren't. A lot of people just...

A majority of us aren't. A lot of people just don't know how to voice a disagreement in a mature way. That happens on every forum.

There really isn't anyway that we, the players, can fix it. It...
Forum: Future Improvements 11-10-2006, 01:21 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,047
Posted By Mykel
We are seen as whiney children. And yes,...

We are seen as whiney children.

And yes, while some of us are, the mods should use their own maturity and intelligence to weed through the immature users and the mature ones who bring up valid...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,751
Posted By Mykel
Okay, tell me what I do with my Aller05 e-mail,...

Okay, tell me what I do with my Aller05 e-mail, and I'll do it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-02-2006, 08:18 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,751
Posted By Mykel
That's my screenname for MSN Messenger, so maybe...

That's my screenname for MSN Messenger, so maybe so.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-02-2006, 07:48 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,751
Posted By Mykel
Hey wait, that's me. ^^ I never use that...

Hey wait, that's me. ^^

I never use that e-mail anymore, and I don't think I've ever used it to register a Graal account...weird.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-02-2006, 05:42 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,429
Posted By Mykel
Very...cartoony. I don't think they'd look good...

Very...cartoony. I don't think they'd look good with the rest of the default Graal tileset. But it'd be interesting to see a tileset with some kind of general theme such as that.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-01-2006, 06:40 AM
Replies: 240
Views: 23,313
Posted By Mykel
:d

:d
Forum: Level Design 11-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,247
Posted By Mykel
quick level/rc question

Yeah, I feel stupid, but it's been awhile. I can't remember how to make a folder in the levels config that allows me to upload levels directly to the server, but not necessarily in the "levels"...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-01-2006, 12:52 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 8,173
Posted By Mykel
Oh okay, gotcha now. I misinterpreted it I guess.

Oh okay, gotcha now. I misinterpreted it I guess.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-01-2006, 12:15 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 8,173
Posted By Mykel
He was insinuating that because Yen is ***, his...

He was insinuating that because Yen is ***, his death wouldn't mean as much.

I don't agree, just explaining.
Forum: Future Improvements 11-01-2006, 12:10 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,470
Posted By Mykel
And so what if he does? What is it hurting? If...

And so what if he does? What is it hurting? If the posts annoy you, don't read them. He has good intentions.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 8,173
Posted By Mykel
He was GFX Chief/Captain/Admin at one point and...

He was GFX Chief/Captain/Admin at one point and hired me. Haha, I got the job with stolen GFX. :-D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-31-2006, 11:55 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 8,173
Posted By Mykel
I believe he used to work for Maloria a long time...

I believe he used to work for Maloria a long time ago around when it first came out. Then he became known as a popular Graal hacker.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-31-2006, 07:59 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,696
Posted By Mykel
Yeah, but graal is getting 12 subscriptions in...

Yeah, but graal is getting 12 subscriptions in exchange for this year free. You act like they are just giving it away.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-31-2006, 06:41 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,696
Posted By Mykel
Wait, I didn't understand why you said 1 month...

Wait, I didn't understand why you said 1 month per was too long.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-31-2006, 05:58 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,696
Posted By Mykel
Why less? You do realize that that means 12...

Why less? You do realize that that means 12 referrals equals only one free year of playing time.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-31-2006, 07:39 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,067
Posted By Mykel
Actually, it usually does a pretty good job of...

Actually, it usually does a pretty good job of getting their attention.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-31-2006, 06:15 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 8,173
Posted By Mykel
Right, because you know that as fact. Quit...

Right, because you know that as fact. Quit spouting out random things that you can't back up with facts.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-31-2006, 05:40 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 8,173
Posted By Mykel
Wow, that's still really sad. =/

Wow, that's still really sad. =/
Showing results 426 to 450 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.