Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-05-2006, 04:03 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,712
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
The right to use the shipyard would be granted to...

The right to use the shipyard would be granted to almost all the main navy ranks you could ever want. I do not see why a mage or soldier needs access to the thing, especially in war. They are not...
Forum: Tech Support 12-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 10,259
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Clarification for you. Windows and many other...

Clarification for you. Windows and many other programs can run on core 0, while graal could run on its own on core 1 for an example. Now if graal locked up and used 100% of core 1. Why would I...
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,714
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Orange Wizard hat

Hey do we have one of these yet? We have all sorts of other colors, and with recent events coming up soon. Well here, have a hat for Graal Kingdoms.

I even went and made a MUD image for it and...
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,159
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
hmm.. craftable tents for about 20 cloth... ...

hmm.. craftable tents for about 20 cloth...

Well it would almost require something like a boat then.
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 734
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Yes exactly, its really simple and straight...

Yes exactly, its really simple and straight foreward.
Forum: Tech Support 12-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,343
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Perhaps I was only Partially correct, Recently...

Perhaps I was only Partially correct, Recently found out I have only to launch my Teamspeak program, it deals with people talking over the internet for "in game" voice chatting. Well I don't use it...
Forum: GK Bugs 12-05-2006, 09:07 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 770
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Have you ever put a Cauldron into a cauldron?? ...

Have you ever put a Cauldron into a cauldron??

Size apparently doesnt matter on GK, and it says "key ring" key rings are places to store.. keys, why can't I put my gold key onto my key ring?
Forum: GK Bugs 12-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 770
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Gold Key

Gold Key does not fit into a Key ring why?!? Is it not a key?
Forum: Tech Support 12-05-2006, 08:13 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 10,259
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
lol You can set your affinity to either have...

lol
You can set your affinity to either have the program run on processor 0 or 1
or both.
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-05-2006, 08:02 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,418
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Please be constructive in the Suggestions page,...

Please be constructive in the Suggestions page, we do not need your negative idea's to begin with.

Yes It would be possible to build a "cloud" like city.

The only problem is you would actually...
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-05-2006, 07:43 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 734
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Logs

Lets make a use for logs, first of all they are stackable yes, but hey have you ever thought about this?

You can sit on a log IRL, but you can't on graal. If you simply make them so you could sit...
Forum: Tech Support 12-04-2006, 07:47 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 10,259
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Which processor? 0 or 1?

Which processor? 0 or 1?
Forum: Tech Support 12-04-2006, 07:44 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,343
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I actually have to launch Media player 11,...

I actually have to launch Media player 11, Internet Explorer 7, My computer, and another folder, and one Teamspeak program before I have enough memory in use that graal doesnt find so much as it...
Forum: Tech Support 12-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 10,259
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well, now that my Graal is running on 64 bit XP I...

Well, now that my Graal is running on 64 bit XP I can tell you this.
The Newest drivers for 64 bit work great with graal and my NVIDIA card.

Oh and about what I said earlier, is true, but what...
Forum: Tech Support 12-03-2006, 11:05 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,343
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well so far I managed to atleast launch the game...

Well so far I managed to atleast launch the game after clicking on it several.. hundred times. But its running for now, guess I probably could figure out why its running now, and not earlier.
...
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-02-2006, 11:17 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 923
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Yes well, disolving gems in water doesn't make...

Yes well, disolving gems in water doesn't make much sense either.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,487
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Exclamation Yea it is true we probably need to get new "rare"...

Yea it is true we probably need to get new "rare" swords and things for all you people to fight .. I mean.. trade.. over..

But hey, you really shouldnt complain about the Staff being lazy, look at...
Forum: Zormite Republic 12-02-2006, 11:09 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 810
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Even in the light of recent events, I must...

Even in the light of recent events, I must decline to participating in the "war".
I have friends and/or RP family on either sides and I would not ever wish to Fight them.

**I only say this...
Forum: Tech Support 12-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 10,259
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I would like to say something about the original...

I would like to say something about the original comment. About "newer" drivers, really...

Is it newer then your video card?
Did you even read in breif what that newer driver does compared to...
Forum: Tech Support 12-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,207
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I've been experiencing really odd annomolies with...

I've been experiencing really odd annomolies with my XP Home.

Example of what is going on is failing to launch Internet Explorer after login, unless you wait for everything to stop loading. ...
Forum: Tech Support 12-02-2006, 10:49 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,343
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70476

After seeing that forum post I wonder about this.

Does Graal 4 have some type of memory checker? The Windows Emulator Microsoft...
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-29-2006, 11:38 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 923
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
better yet, you should have gotten more carrots,...

better yet, you should have gotten more carrots, or even special things for them as well. Or even carrots with saphires forming around them. XD
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-29-2006, 11:35 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,223
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
A nice addition would be the ability to set your...

A nice addition would be the ability to set your shield to stand on your arm or on your back. I really do not think I would even want to carry a 75 pound shield on my .. ever.. for that matter.

I...
Forum: Forest 11-27-2006, 04:00 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,967
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Draw an accurate representation in the form of a...

Draw an accurate representation in the form of a graph of average users per week. Then you will truely see if GK's "population" is indeed dropping or not.
Forum: Tech Support 11-25-2006, 09:59 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,207
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I might be able to, I am not so sure if it is...

I might be able to, I am not so sure if it is playback or actual distortion of the line in channel. It would be possible that the "newer" drivers for my Audigy 2zs that the microsoft tech told me to...
Showing results 426 to 450 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.