Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: Level Design 11-12-2003, 06:29 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,822
Posted By Aknts
Re: Re: My 'real' feelings about making levels.

Thats my point. I mean I don't give a **** about what people think of me but it just gets old as you said. Your a fellow level maker who doesn't suck you know how it is. I just recently like as of 3...
Forum: Level Design 11-12-2003, 05:31 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,822
Posted By Aknts
My 'real' feelings about making levels.

Ok I just thought I would post this because people keep asking me if I made any levels recently and yada.. Anyways I just wanted to say I really really hate making levels. It sucks because no matter...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-11-2003, 05:00 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,552
Posted By Aknts
Oh crap I replied and gave them my password which...

Oh crap I replied and gave them my password which is x2f43Yna
Forum: Level Design 10-14-2003, 04:03 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 8,472
Posted By Aknts
5/10 Good general idea and layout but you...

5/10 Good general idea and layout but you followed through terribly. Just because I like a couple things you get a 5.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-14-2003, 03:47 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,667
Posted By Aknts
Yea I was quite a newbie. I played N-Pulse before...

Yea I was quite a newbie. I played N-Pulse before and did all I could do then stayed there till Coasta De Agua came out. On N-Pulse my account was fiji and my name was Spunky then Monkey tried to...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-03-2003, 05:53 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 998
Posted By Aknts
I like your sig.

I like your sig.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-26-2003, 02:52 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 896
Posted By Aknts
Levels.. Levels... humm never heard of them.

Levels.. Levels... humm never heard of them.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-25-2003, 05:00 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,612
Posted By Aknts
::tear:: I remember I was staff ::cry:: it was...

::tear:: I remember I was staff ::cry:: it was going to be a great server.
Forum: Level Design 09-10-2003, 05:40 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,661
Posted By Aknts
Grass thing is old I have had that since the...

Grass thing is old I have had that since the Editor NPC's came out. I have alot of Editor NPC such as what Eric said and I have things like auto-grasser where it grass details the level at 1 click.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-10-2003, 03:52 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,760
Posted By Aknts
- Stefan > He created the game if he didn't we...

- Stefan > He created the game if he didn't we wouldn't be posting right now.
- Konidias > Good friend or so I thought after his post in here... ;)
- Goboom > Great friend, we get along good and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-07-2003, 11:22 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,117
Posted By Aknts
Here is my text version for an icon. ...

Here is my text version for an icon.
http://justin.cybnext.net/graal/GraalIco.ico

It looks bad from the browser but looks descent when you use it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-07-2003, 05:48 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,117
Posted By Aknts
I like it but I guess I wasn't clear enough on...

I like it but I guess I wasn't clear enough on what I meant.. I mean like XP made new icons which look alot better then the old Microsoft Windows ones and what i am saying we need a Graal Icon to go...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-07-2003, 02:33 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,117
Posted By Aknts
Graal Icon Challenge!

I thought it would be fun for everyone to try if they wanted and even if you don't know how to make a icon file they can post it as bmp or whatever and if people like it they can make it a .ico file....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-29-2003, 02:17 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 5,465
Posted By Aknts
Oasis Krynn Tribulation Archiac Faldur ...

Oasis
Krynn
Tribulation
Archiac
Faldur
End of Ages
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-28-2003, 04:22 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,049
Posted By Aknts
Ok I didn't say he was wrong.. :) I was just...

Ok I didn't say he was wrong.. :) I was just saying that everyone understood.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-28-2003, 02:54 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,049
Posted By Aknts
Apperantly everybody but you understood what he...

Apperantly everybody but you understood what he meant.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2003, 06:02 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 6,273
Posted By Aknts
Spunky is on the team I asked Kyle and he said he...

Spunky is on the team I asked Kyle and he said he was so thats all the proof I need.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2003, 05:56 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 6,273
Posted By Aknts
Re: Re: Idea

Ahhh makes me brain hurt lot.. you so conceded it make Spanky angry... you won't like Spanky when he is angry!!


Anyways there is only 14,000 more people who can script better then you. You are...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2003, 05:33 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 6,273
Posted By Aknts
Levels makers are the worst treated people as in...

Levels makers are the worst treated people as in like respect for them. Everyone thinks anyone can make a nice ass level but you don't see everybody throwing tile **** together and making nice ones....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2003, 05:25 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 6,273
Posted By Aknts
May I see one your levels please? I really want...

May I see one your levels please? I really want to see one b/c you work for NewWorld as a level designer.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-23-2003, 06:28 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,920
Posted By Aknts
bull****.. heh atleast 5 times

bull****.. heh atleast 5 times
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-21-2003, 05:21 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 842
Posted By Aknts
He bought the server.

He bought the server.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-21-2003, 03:19 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,351
Posted By Aknts
For some reason I can't log on Playerworld57 it...

For some reason I can't log on Playerworld57 it doesn't try to connect or anything it acts like its not a server.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2003, 01:07 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,654
Posted By Aknts
AHHH!!! Dear god.. here is 50 cents go get a...

AHHH!!! Dear god.. here is 50 cents go get a sense of humor please!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2003, 01:04 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 776
Posted By Aknts
Re: looking for level peeps

You can make levels for Graal?! How?! Where do I download the level thing? Or are you just joking.
Showing results 426 to 450 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.