Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: Tech Support 10-11-2001, 07:51 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,069
Posted By BocoC
No. No Virus. Just limits. 64k limit on...

No. No Virus. Just limits. 64k limit on levels, 22k limit on npcs. My main system npc for Rha is 54kb. So, I think I have to scrap Rha. -_-"
Forum: Tech Support 10-11-2001, 07:43 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,069
Posted By BocoC
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! Crap. ...

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Crap. There is a restriction..... 21.1kb restriction on npcs... =[ I wonder how I can work around this for Rha. Might just have to scrap the whole...
Forum: Tech Support 10-11-2001, 06:24 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,069
Posted By BocoC
Oh, and please don't tell me npc's are restricted...

Oh, and please don't tell me npc's are restricted to like, 20k. My main system NPC is like, 60k in size X_X
Forum: Tech Support 10-11-2001, 06:13 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,069
Posted By BocoC
Yes! I never knew of a limit......, until now. ...

Yes! I never knew of a limit......, until now. Thanks Stefan! Time to "optimize" level.....
Forum: Tech Support 10-10-2001, 12:20 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,069
Posted By BocoC
I really wanted to try my level online =[

I really wanted to try my level online =[
Forum: Tech Support 10-10-2001, 06:42 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,069
Posted By BocoC
Yes, but I have saved it under 10 different file...

Yes, but I have saved it under 10 different file names, 2 different file formats, even copied all the npc's to a different level, uploaded it with 2 different FTP programs, and even had somebody else...
Forum: Tech Support 10-10-2001, 05:53 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,069
Posted By BocoC
Bah.

Bah.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-09-2001, 09:01 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,688
Posted By BocoC
Show us the entire script! =]

Show us the entire script! =]
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-09-2001, 09:00 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,508
Posted By BocoC
Make a chair PNG with a back to it. Now, do this...

Make a chair PNG with a back to it. Now, do this in the code:

if (created) {
setshape2 2,3,{
22,22,22,
3, 3, 3,
3, 3, 3}
canbepushed;
canbepulled;
canbecarried;
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 11:53 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,496
Posted By BocoC
Re: No no no you got it all wrong.

Um, when I usually face a bug I go, "$%(*&$#()*%&$ STUPID $%^$#(%*$%$#) AAAARRRGHGFG$#%T^ LH% "
*pound keyboard*
*pound keyboard*
*pound keyboard*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 11:38 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,496
Posted By BocoC
Heh. Funny.

Heh. Funny.
Forum: Tech Support 10-09-2001, 10:26 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,069
Posted By BocoC
Level file size bug

Um. There is this bad bug where if the level filesize is too large, the level appears corrupt and stuff online. Like my 73kb .NW level. It always appears scrambled. I even had other people upload...
Forum: Future Improvements 10-09-2001, 06:34 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 956
Posted By BocoC
Or, get rid of the keydown events for M, P, and...

Or, get rid of the keydown events for M, P, and Tab and add Delete and 2 others!
Forum: NPC Server 10-08-2001, 09:07 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 399
Posted By BocoC
So. A solution would be to put headnpc.png in...

So. A solution would be to put headnpc.png in the local heads folder for your PW?
Forum: NPC Server 10-08-2001, 09:05 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,036
Posted By BocoC
Thanks Stefan! Boy, I am sure stupid this month....

Thanks Stefan! Boy, I am sure stupid this month. 23 more days until I can be un-stupid again:D
Forum: NPC Server 10-08-2001, 11:35 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,036
Posted By BocoC
*On knees* HELP ME!!! I feel like breaking...

*On knees*
HELP ME!!! I feel like breaking things! I am frustrated! Help!!!
Forum: NPC Server 10-08-2001, 11:13 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,036
Posted By BocoC
It might work, but I dunno... I wish Stefan...

It might work, but I dunno... I wish Stefan would actually reply to me =/
Forum: NPC Server 10-08-2001, 08:28 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,036
Posted By BocoC
No. I want to script my own baddy. But, the...

No. I want to script my own baddy. But, the flag 'washit' is only clientside. That is my problem!
Forum: NPC Server 10-08-2001, 07:47 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,036
Posted By BocoC
Be kind! Help me please!

Be kind! Help me please!
Forum: NPC Server 10-07-2001, 09:49 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,036
Posted By BocoC
please help

please help
Forum: NPC Server 10-07-2001, 11:05 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,036
Posted By BocoC
Ok. I give up...

I need help!!!

if (created) { timeout=0.1; }
if (timeout) {
if (strtofloat(#s(this.mode))==0 || mode==0 || this.mode==0) {
setcharani idle,;
setcharprop #c,No Hit;
}
if...
Forum: NPC Server 10-06-2001, 10:50 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 399
Posted By BocoC
Yes..... I spent a loooong time trying to get...

Yes..... I spent a loooong time trying to get Bravo's npcserver's head back to normal... I think Stefan made it so the npcserver head cannot be set on a player, so once you get rid of it, you can't...
Forum: NPC Server 10-05-2001, 09:26 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 174
Posted By BocoC
#w(index) Weapon Name #W(index) Weapon Image ...

#w(index) Weapon Name
#W(index) Weapon Image

And, they DO work on Npcserver, just have to be clientsided I think
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-05-2001, 09:12 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,357
Posted By BocoC
Re: Ok, let me add to this...

Well, you can make really good scripts without the npcserver, but the npcserver adds serverside scripting support, which is like, gwahasdhfl;sdh ::drool:: :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-05-2001, 09:07 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,807
Posted By BocoC
That is the best way IMO. Get your basic outline...

That is the best way IMO. Get your basic outline done, then plot out where you will add certain towns, events, buildings, and detail each and every level painstakingly
Showing results 426 to 450 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.