Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 456
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thought
Forum: Level Design 06-29-2003, 07:26 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,538
Posted By Thought
Can't anybody come up with something more unique?...

Can't anybody come up with something more unique?

Anyway, MarkB -- i'm interested myself, but i'd rather not discuss it here. Could you PM me your AIM screenname, it's not listed in your profile....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2003, 01:01 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,334
Posted By Thought
It is out. v3preview at the bottom.

It is out.
v3preview at the bottom.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2003, 03:48 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,334
Posted By Thought
No visible ways of accessing it, F4 does not...

No visible ways of accessing it, F4 does not work. So I assume no.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-29-2003, 03:45 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,657
Posted By Thought
They probably use modified idle state GANIs which...

They probably use modified idle state GANIs which have redone shield work.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2003, 03:42 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,334
Posted By Thought
MNG is broken too. Well, I already reported...

MNG is broken too.

Well, I already reported that on the GraalDesk support thing.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-28-2003, 10:10 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 979
Posted By Thought
Try reregistering, perhaps unixmad cleaned out...

Try reregistering, perhaps unixmad cleaned out the unapproved registrant list when he fixed it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-28-2003, 08:26 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 628
Posted By Thought
It does not on the login screen, however. Unless...

It does not on the login screen, however. Unless I missed it?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-28-2003, 08:23 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 628
Posted By Thought
I'm not sure if I got the same error as you, but...

I'm not sure if I got the same error as you, but I got an error message saying my username/credentials were not valid.

I quickly discovered that it does not like it when you spell your account...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-28-2003, 01:07 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,416
Posted By Thought
Well, as I didn't really follow that Graal...

Well, as I didn't really follow that Graal Network, I didn't really know what happened with it, I do recall the incident with HAWK, though.

I'm glad somebody does use GUS for it's information,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-28-2003, 12:44 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,416
Posted By Thought
Aha! You're right, I completely forgot about that...

Aha! You're right, I completely forgot about that possibility. THe Graal Network site was shut down in frustration that people kept dealing with the "illegal" stuff. After it being down for awhile,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-28-2003, 12:41 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,092
Posted By Thought
IIRC, the elements are: Earth, Wind, Fire, and...

IIRC, the elements are: Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-27-2003, 02:12 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,416
Posted By Thought
I did. It is not official per sé, but unixmad...

I did. It is not official per sé, but unixmad and I have talked about it, and he wishes to be affiliated.


If you are really interested in more detailed statistics, i'd like to hear about it --...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-29-2001, 02:40 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,991
Posted By Thought
that's cool, what'd you make it in?

that's cool, what'd you make it in?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 10:30 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 893
Posted By Thought
Hehe I was there when he first started to do...

Hehe I was there when he first started to do that.

He plans to blow up Dustari with a bomb with those guys.

(they are going to build the bomb for him)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 05:02 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 858
Posted By Thought
Re: Not exactly concrete yet...

How is this related to Graal?
Forum: Future Improvements 11-26-2001, 07:08 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,101
Posted By Thought
Map Improvement

How about being able to set a background to the map window.

ala, you could put a picture of a scroll, and with automapping, it'll look pretty neat, as if you were drawing on the scroll as you...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-26-2001, 11:34 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,707
Posted By Thought
Soon Bomies will claim the word "Bomy" is...

Soon Bomies will claim the word "Bomy" is racist.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-26-2001, 11:31 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,651
Posted By Thought
I am urged to shrink that image down by 90% but i...

I am urged to shrink that image down by 90% but i will not :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-26-2001, 10:34 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 936
Posted By Thought
I never said you couldn't.

I never said you couldn't.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-26-2001, 10:09 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 936
Posted By Thought
Re: Re: Re: More splam

Did you not read the thing I said about many definitions for the word "hack"?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-26-2001, 10:02 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 936
Posted By Thought
Re: More splam

There are many definitions for "hack" these days, in this case, it's a code modification ala "hack".
Forum: Graphic Design 11-26-2001, 08:41 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,299
Posted By Thought
Have you read my signature? :)

Have you read my signature? :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-26-2001, 06:26 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,152
Posted By Thought
Hackers that don't care about their accounts?

Hackers that don't care about their accounts?
Forum: Graphic Design 11-26-2001, 06:24 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,299
Posted By Thought
No, .PNG owns you. :D

No, .PNG owns you. :D
Forum: Graphic Design 11-26-2001, 05:00 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,299
Posted By Thought
It's also in bmp format *gag*

It's also in bmp format *gag*
Showing results 426 to 450 of 456

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.