Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 437 of 437
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 29 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: HVOstroHS
Forum: Zormite 02-18-2002, 05:35 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 776
Posted By HVOstroHS
Prince

I:

1.) Had THE best history hehe
2.) Want to be prince.. besides, it's me whose always getting complained to to add tags anyways
3.) If not me, then I think it should def. be Fusion for the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-18-2002, 05:30 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,875
Posted By HVOstroHS
WTFS?!

WTFS?!
Forum: Events and Activities 02-14-2002, 12:10 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,700
Posted By HVOstroHS
Screen shot of..

Note: I have a screen shot of that.. and I showed it to Kae. He had to talk it over with reese but Kae said that as far as he is concerened, Zero Diamond is fired. Here is the screenshot as well (for...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-12-2002, 03:13 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,328
Posted By HVOstroHS
damn I wish I didn't clear my logs, I had a convo...

damn I wish I didn't clear my logs, I had a convo with him about what time it was.. it went something like this:


Me: "OK so you'll be on tomorrow at seven o'clock your time.. what time zone are...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 09:21 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,167
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Re: n00b monies..

OK first of all, I've played more than a month. I'm not saying t's a big deal or anything, because I am rather new, I think I've got maybe 3 months under my belt. But yes, I HAVE worked hard for my...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-09-2002, 11:04 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,167
Posted By HVOstroHS
You guys..

You guys make fun of n00bs all the time and say they suck. But when they get a ton of money for no god darn reason you don't care? People that work for their money are getting screwed here because...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-09-2002, 10:53 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,167
Posted By HVOstroHS
n00b monies..

I suggest that there should be a reset back to 2/7/02 due to the hacker that spread the money out. Money is now worthless and something should be done about it for those that worked hard for their...
Forum: Guild Life 02-09-2002, 03:22 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,590
Posted By HVOstroHS
..!

I love how I PMed Toran asking when FAQ will be recruiting anymore, and I got an answer of "I don't even know you". Geez that's great, but yet ppl like Mike who swear w/ tag on can get hired. OK!
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-09-2002, 03:19 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,719
Posted By HVOstroHS
O.o

I love FAQs making fun of n00bs.. wts? lol, j/k.. I actually really do think it's funny. I love people asking "how you get to the admin house from unstick me", that's mos' def my favorite question,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-09-2002, 03:16 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,672
Posted By HVOstroHS
1337

Yours will be pretty cool when it's finished, I especially like the life icons.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-06-2002, 06:17 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 3,738
Posted By HVOstroHS
Post Has nothing to do with war

Zoad.. you sent me an email saying that my tag was made but it doesn't work.. email me or IM me ([email protected]) (HVOstroHS), I wanna get it to work. By the way, Xenabuz is in so many...
Forum: Events and Activities 02-03-2002, 09:35 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,229
Posted By HVOstroHS
Would this work?

Note: Yes it could be coded, but there is still always that issue of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. If you made 200g slots that payed off 200g+, this would just make the...
Showing results 426 to 437 of 437

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.