Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-02-2004, 10:24 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,537
Posted By Thallen
2 Old Players

Happy birthday Psyker, who I haven't seen in a while, and Kronan!
Forum: Level Design 06-01-2004, 09:45 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,377
Posted By Thallen
I think it looks great. The lava tiling is done...

I think it looks great. The lava tiling is done really well, it adds something to the room. Only objects I have are with the walls and part of the tiling. The walls are a bit boring, regular ol'...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 06-01-2004, 09:30 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,657
Posted By Thallen
I don't play Kingdoms anymore, due to the large...

I don't play Kingdoms anymore, due to the large amounts of adware which slow my computer, but I know Dehitay from Classic, and if he's anything on Kingdoms as he is on Graal The Adventure, then I'm...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-01-2004, 09:29 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,667
Posted By Thallen
It's easy to score highly on the game, if you...

It's easy to score highly on the game, if you have 56k. Create a HTML document on your hard drive that contains 3 or 4 iframes with websites containing several graphics. It'll slow down Graal, slow...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-01-2004, 01:15 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 736
Posted By Thallen
Holy crap, how come no one can do this for me?

Holy crap, how come no one can do this for me?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-01-2004, 01:14 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,057
Posted By Thallen
I created a topic like this a while ago. Here's...

I created a topic like this a while ago. Here's mine, attached. It's kind of big.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-31-2004, 10:01 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,127
Posted By Thallen
I have lost all respect for Holy...

I have lost all respect for Holy...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-31-2004, 07:31 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,581
Posted By Thallen
Maloria is finally public!

Finally, Maloria is moved to the Classic tab. Come, rejoice in the events! :cool:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-31-2004, 03:04 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,127
Posted By Thallen
RIP David Nabring/Holy (1983-2004)

...Not even an hour I was told by Holy's (other accounts: Bahamut) best friend, Crissaegrim, on Graal The Adventure, that he had passed away. As from what yet he had known, it was by suicide. Holy...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-30-2004, 10:32 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 646
Posted By Thallen
Welcome back!

Welcome back!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2004, 10:18 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,636
Posted By Thallen
This minigame is hurting my brain. :frown:

This minigame is hurting my brain. :frown:
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-30-2004, 07:09 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,589
Posted By Thallen
That is one high-tech bicycle! :rolleyes:

That is one high-tech bicycle! :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2004, 07:08 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,636
Posted By Thallen
I'll go there, just for the company.

I'll go there, just for the company.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-28-2004, 05:36 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,430
Posted By Thallen
Why do we need an official thread when we already...

Why do we need an official thread when we already have an official forum?
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-28-2004, 06:05 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,817
Posted By Thallen
Happy birthday...

Happy birthday...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-25-2004, 11:59 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 14,255
Posted By Thallen
I don't see this idea gaining any real global...

I don't see this idea gaining any real global status...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-25-2004, 12:05 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,077
Posted By Thallen
It didn't work, but I see what you did, you made...

It didn't work, but I see what you did, you made my black 8, 8, 8. I gave in on trying to fight with the Graal graphicing system, and made all my colors a significant number of hues of the true...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-24-2004, 02:26 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,579
Posted By Thallen
I don't think I'll be believing this until some...

I don't think I'll be believing this until some proof is provided.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-24-2004, 12:15 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 5,579
Posted By Thallen
I don't think Graal "sucks". I have to play...

I don't think Graal "sucks".
I have to play Graal, I like it's style and it's the only game that can really run smoothly (sometimes) on my computer.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-23-2004, 11:01 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,077
Posted By Thallen
I thought of that, could it be something wrong...

I thought of that, could it be something wrong with solid white and black? It's wierd though, because the color made transparent is light gray. x_x
Forum: Graphic Design 05-23-2004, 06:56 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,077
Posted By Thallen
Yes I am. This is so confusing, I have it...

Yes I am.
This is so confusing, I have it uploaded on about 4 playerworlds, and it's a mess of cache and confusion, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, I don't think we'll ever get this...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-23-2004, 06:14 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,077
Posted By Thallen
Nope. I think it has to do with some kind of...

Nope. I think it has to do with some kind of cache. It'll show up perfect after I delete it, but once I reconnect, it has the same error. Wierd...someone helppp. :frown:
Forum: Graphic Design 05-22-2004, 07:45 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,077
Posted By Thallen
Same thing happens... When I'll get one of the...

Same thing happens...
When I'll get one of the revised heads uploaded, after deleting the old one from my heads folder, I'll log on and it'll be fine, but then when I close out Graal and bring it...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-22-2004, 05:38 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,077
Posted By Thallen
Question Strange Head Transparency Problem

Last night I began constructing my outfit for the Demigod family, and I ran into some very odd problems with the head. The only 3 colors in the head are black (0, 0, 0), white (255, 255, 255) and...
Forum: Kingdoms 05-20-2004, 11:00 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,138
Posted By Thallen
Whoo, I think I am still the longing dwelling...

Whoo, I think I am still the longing dwelling Cadet in Forest. :p
Showing results 426 to 450 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.