Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Silver Knight
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-20-2001, 11:14 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,411
Posted By Silver Knight
Excuse me ownerofbabylon, my name is Draco, not...

Excuse me ownerofbabylon, my name is Draco, not Silver. Please do not post irrelavant things on this thread. This thread's purpose is to inform people about Dreams End's progress, not to act like you...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-20-2001, 10:45 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,960
Posted By Silver Knight
:( No one wants to teach me menus...or they don't...

:( No one wants to teach me menus...or they don't know themselves.

Usa: I wouldn't take any gfx, or your script for it.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-20-2001, 09:42 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,640
Posted By Silver Knight
The new map actually has water now, trees...

The new map actually has water now, trees randomaly placed, along with bushes and such. The map maker man was fired, after being beaten with a usawk stick.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-20-2001, 09:40 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,960
Posted By Silver Knight
Argh, Dang Cap'n. Oh well, Mine will be alot...

Argh, Dang Cap'n. Oh well, Mine will be alot different...once i learn to script it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-20-2001, 11:31 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,411
Posted By Silver Knight
YESIRI TI HAZ 8ITGH b0W71NG ALLEZ! Actually,...

YESIRI TI HAZ 8ITGH b0W71NG ALLEZ!

Actually, no. Bowling alley's do not fit into the time period/story. And please limit your post to serious comments and questions.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-20-2001, 11:22 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,411
Posted By Silver Knight
Dreams End- Updates and Info only.

Taking a leaf out of Cap's book, I have decided to create this thread. Please only reply if you have questions, or comments on items posted.

Update: Entirely new map! I'll soon post it once I get...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-20-2001, 11:15 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,960
Posted By Silver Knight
Menu's have been aroudn for ages.

Menu's have been aroudn for ages.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-20-2001, 11:10 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,640
Posted By Silver Knight
Just 1/2 hour for the map. I finished it, now I'm...

Just 1/2 hour for the map. I finished it, now I'm working like 4 hours a day.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-20-2001, 06:44 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 922
Posted By Silver Knight
Contest!

I am holding a contest to see who can make the best Castle tiles!
The winner will recieve a prize of his or her choice, and have the option to become Head Gfx artist on Dreams End!

There must be...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-20-2001, 06:37 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,960
Posted By Silver Knight
I asked in anyone could please teach me how to...

I asked in anyone could please teach me how to make menu's. I said in the first post that I would preferably want to be taught, rather than just take the script from someone.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-20-2001, 05:57 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,960
Posted By Silver Knight
Anyone? Is anyone willing to teach me how to make...

Anyone? Is anyone willing to teach me how to make a menu, where you can press A to access it, and then use the arrows keys to select the sub menus?
Forum: Graphic Design 07-20-2001, 05:45 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,601
Posted By Silver Knight
It's a bit hard to see the name "Adrenaline" as...

It's a bit hard to see the name "Adrenaline" as it is nearly the same color as the backround. Try to use contrasting colors on the name, so it will be easy to spot, and so you will stand out.
Forum: Level Design 07-20-2001, 05:41 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 7,243
Posted By Silver Knight
I'm sorry to say, but the level is not pleasing...

I'm sorry to say, but the level is not pleasing to the eye. Especially the house in the top right. As said by someone before, search far and wide in the pics1.png for tiles that would look nice in a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-20-2001, 02:20 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,606
Posted By Silver Knight
*watches younger brother play Spyro The Dragon* ...

*watches younger brother play Spyro The Dragon*
Sounds like a modified Dragonfly from Spyro the dragon
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-20-2001, 02:18 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,755
Posted By Silver Knight
LM ownz us all!

LM ownz us all!
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-20-2001, 02:06 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,584
Posted By Silver Knight
Intruments are easy. Make me Assnt Head NAT and...

Intruments are easy. Make me Assnt Head NAT and I'll script you an instrument.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-20-2001, 01:52 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,944
Posted By Silver Knight
if (startswith(text here) or something liek that.

if (startswith(text here) or something liek that.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-20-2001, 01:48 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,960
Posted By Silver Knight
Menu's

I have tried over and over again to make a frickin menu. All I want it to do, is when you press 'A' it shows a menu and you can select 2 different sub menu's. Items, and Equipment. If anyone can...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-20-2001, 01:44 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,755
Posted By Silver Knight
stuff like if(playerx=>something and...

stuff like if(playerx=>something and player<=something) {level.fireok+=1}
I know I didn't use terms, and I know that isn't correct. But stuff like if(playerx)
Forum: Graphic Design 07-20-2001, 01:38 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,640
Posted By Silver Knight
Wasn't made by me, so don't blame me. I'm...

Wasn't made by me, so don't blame me. I'm currently spending about 1/2 hour each day making a new one.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-20-2001, 01:09 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,909
Posted By Silver Knight
Re: Re: Re: Playerworld Test Results of the Week!!

Really? Then why did yo give so much crap to me? Plus, my PW is under-going massive changes, it's having everythingy taken out and changed. No more Nations, no more stuff like that. Whole new world.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-19-2001, 11:31 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,909
Posted By Silver Knight
Re: Playerworld Test Results of the Week!!

Thanks Vince, now Adren can't rightfully give me crap about my Pw, wich he hasn't even seen.

Btw: Adren, I can make music, so if you want to hire me...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-19-2001, 08:41 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,640
Posted By Silver Knight
Here's an unfinished map of the smallest...

Here's an unfinished map of the smallest continent.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-19-2001, 02:33 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,871
Posted By Silver Knight
ya, seing as they have been in development for...

ya, seing as they have been in development for like a year. And we have been in development...about 1 week.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-19-2001, 02:32 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,871
Posted By Silver Knight
Map finished. It's not the final map, and it is...

Map finished. It's not the final map, and it is only a map of one of the continents.
Showing results 426 to 450 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.