Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 89 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: Graphic Design 08-17-2006, 08:19 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 632
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Humor the dog.

Heres my latest creation, took me about 45 minutes. (If your wondering about the black dots, they are supposed to be fleas.)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2006, 10:07 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,778
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I personally believe that in order for us to...

I personally believe that in order for us to increase the lack of classic playerworlds...that all of graal's developers should come together as team and attempt to finish all servers that have any...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-13-2006, 07:34 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 16,654
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I already did for you...got bored and saw the...

I already did for you...got bored and saw the head but anyways, doesnt need to be used if kon doesnt want it up.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-12-2006, 07:14 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 16,654
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
rogue, I swear if I see one more thing that is...

rogue, I swear if I see one more thing that is gradient shaded from you...Im going to shove your mouse up your *bleep bleep explicit*! Comprende amigo? Thought so.^^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,778
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I agree with you on many points rogue. I am not...

I agree with you on many points rogue. I am not really sure on what has happened to graal in the past few years...I feel as if its a drug and its draining money from my pockets. The thing is I...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-11-2006, 02:20 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,830
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Hah, I very much hope that you decide to make a...

Hah, I very much hope that you decide to make a server with this. It's great stuff, keep it up trifle.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,365
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
killer, my advice to you, is learn some anotomy,...

killer, my advice to you, is learn some anotomy, and learn a different technique besides gradient shading.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You're right about that...until the cops see that...

You're right about that...until the cops see that your car is stolen and you're arrested for it?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-10-2006, 03:42 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,160
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Updated the bodies...dont mind the back version...

Updated the bodies...dont mind the back version of the legs...they are just a test and are pretty ugly atm. >_<
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Correct me if im mistaken, but is graal not a...

Correct me if im mistaken, but is graal not a ripoff of Zelda...therefore everything associated with graal is a ripoff...so no matter what someone does for a server...You're just a wannabe and you've...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-08-2006, 09:00 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 773
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You mean the missing monkey, correct?

You mean the missing monkey, correct?
Forum: Graphic Design 08-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,830
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Great job trifle, Im really liking the...

Great job trifle, Im really liking the characters..it all has a certain feel to it and comes together nicely.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,160
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well, People complained about the previous ones I...

Well, People complained about the previous ones I made, saying they were too tall and wern't hairy enough. So I had to start new ones...Here ill show them so I can get more complaints. >_< (Feel...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,830
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well considering his roof tops are green, the...

Well considering his roof tops are green, the door matches it alot.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-07-2006, 06:03 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,830
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Ditto.

Ditto.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 964
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well...Im not really feeling the arm towards the...

Well...Im not really feeling the arm towards the back...I plan on making him hold some type of a gun, which will probably make him look alot better. Btw thanks Ger.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,830
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Obviously Im going to mock his style if im making...

Obviously Im going to mock his style if im making something for HIS tileset. Think before you speak smart guy. And np Trif...I did it out of boredom anyways. Btw, what type of server do you plan on...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-07-2006, 04:57 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 964
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Alien guy.

Well ive been getting a bit better...here is my most recent piece. He is not complete yet but I decided to show you guys what I have so far to get some opinions on what needs to be fixed and what not.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,830
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well I really like the style of the tileset, it...

Well I really like the style of the tileset, it is very nice and "smooth" looking I guess you could say. Well today I was kind of bored and I was looking at the tiles and I decided to do a little...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,027
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Im not really sure if im liking the shading or...

Im not really sure if im liking the shading or not...its kind of confusing me. The piece is pretty nice though.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-04-2006, 08:36 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,830
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Good idea Gerami! You could make a Viking type of...

Good idea Gerami! You could make a Viking type of server :o
Forum: Graphic Design 08-04-2006, 04:04 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,830
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Damn Idraw looks like a very nice program, but...

Damn Idraw looks like a very nice program, but its only for Mac users...which makes me kind of angry. !pissed! But anyways, that is a very nice start for a tileset...Not really sure on what you...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,261
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Holy crap...Jigga just for you saying that it...

Holy crap...Jigga just for you saying that it didnt involve any of the original Atrius staff I should have madj come on and get the content removed from your server. FYI Trinity is just a rip off of...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,956
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You dont help thieves, wtf is wrong with...

You dont help thieves, wtf is wrong with you...you're like the thieves accomplice now x_x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-02-2006, 09:47 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 8,964
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Sweeettt, We are teh kewlies. :cool:

Sweeettt, We are teh kewlies. :cool:
Showing results 426 to 450 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.