Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 112 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CidNight1142
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-07-2006, 07:08 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,022
Posted By CidNight1142
Googi has officially been elected probate judge. ...

Googi has officially been elected probate judge.

Hey, when the staff won't do it for you, the players do it. That's how usurping works on graal, isn't it?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2006, 03:42 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,960
Posted By CidNight1142
Nice job being a pessimist. Now, my opinion....

Nice job being a pessimist.

Now, my opinion. There will never be a perfect server, it's impossible.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2006, 03:41 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,725
Posted By CidNight1142
Wooh!! RC for Mac!!!!!!! and level editor...

Wooh!!

RC for Mac!!!!!!! and level editor :[
Forum: Markets 05-07-2006, 03:30 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,404
Posted By CidNight1142
Uhmmm. 100 diamonds, FID, CoMP + 12, and RoS? I...

Uhmmm. 100 diamonds, FID, CoMP + 12, and RoS? I dunno, lol.
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-07-2006, 03:27 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 793
Posted By CidNight1142
A working k-mode has been being asked for for a...

A working k-mode has been being asked for for a very very long time. Maybe we can actually see it?
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,604
Posted By CidNight1142
When I was on newb island I made a 'shield', with...

When I was on newb island I made a 'shield', with the old HSoD gfx. I wish I didn't sell that to an NPC. I was such a noob. :( I also made a dagger of some sort.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-06-2006, 05:44 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,314
Posted By CidNight1142
The moon and tree are really impressive. I like...

The moon and tree are really impressive. I like it alot. I won't harp on the characters too much other to say I semi-agree with the others. Your backgrounds are really great though.
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-06-2006, 05:34 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,604
Posted By CidNight1142
Impressive and compelling argument. But I'd...

Impressive and compelling argument. But I'd still go with no.

Newb island was confusing and segregated to the point that when I was on it I didn't know what to do with myself. I looked on my f7...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,494
Posted By CidNight1142
How about instead of .exe, we make one with a...

How about instead of .exe, we make one with a .dmg. Join PFPMDT today!
Forum: Markets 05-04-2006, 10:22 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,364
Posted By CidNight1142
I'm assuming it is not an old gfx hsod though?

I'm assuming it is not an old gfx hsod though?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2006, 06:50 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,908
Posted By CidNight1142
I like that world map idea alot, would promote...

I like that world map idea alot, would promote 'unity' between the servers.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,149
Posted By CidNight1142
Something about the ability to 'hard delete',...

Something about the ability to 'hard delete', which eliminates the thread or post from existence. I don't agree with it, frankly, besides in the most extreme of cases.

But on a side note, I can...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2006, 06:23 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,725
Posted By CidNight1142
Editor, graal shop, and RC for Mac and Linux!!

Editor, graal shop, and RC for Mac and Linux!!
Forum: Graphic Design 05-04-2006, 06:20 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,157
Posted By CidNight1142
I know the joke too. Does that mean I'm also...

I know the joke too. Does that mean I'm also raping Zero?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2006, 06:16 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 12,193
Posted By CidNight1142
OMG....THE IRONY!!!!! STOP THE IRONY!!!!

OMG....THE IRONY!!!!! STOP THE IRONY!!!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-03-2006, 10:48 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,472
Posted By CidNight1142
I'm apparently in it and didn't even know! haha.

I'm apparently in it and didn't even know! haha.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-03-2006, 08:17 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,147
Posted By CidNight1142
Stick around, graal certainly can't afford to...

Stick around, graal certainly can't afford to lose talented scripters to teach the next generation.
Forum: Gods 05-03-2006, 06:26 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,549
Posted By CidNight1142
Did dust rise from your keyboard when you typed...

Did dust rise from your keyboard when you typed this?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Replies: 26
Poll: Reset Poll
Views: 1,577
Posted By CidNight1142
4 weeks eh? Considering I know personally that...

4 weeks eh? Considering I know personally that it took Alan about 8 months to go from about level 97 to 110, I think you are quite the assumptious little prick. Where did you get that information,...
Forum: GK Bugs 05-02-2006, 10:01 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 856
Posted By CidNight1142
You usually have to stop right on the elevator...

You usually have to stop right on the elevator and so that you don't get teleported right back into the previous level. So you can't walk constantly through it. But hey, it's an...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-02-2006, 08:41 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,492
Posted By CidNight1142
Any GK shirt part of the body that you think...

Any GK shirt part of the body that you think would work well recolored as jerseys/uniforms would be fine. As Sam said, four different colors would work (if you want to add some sort of design or...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Replies: 6
Hi
Views: 872
Posted By CidNight1142
Ahoy mate, welcome to the forums.

Ahoy mate, welcome to the forums.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-02-2006, 08:20 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,492
Posted By CidNight1142
I highly doubt that, there is some extraordinary...

I highly doubt that, there is some extraordinary talent in here.

I guess this is more likely, but something tells me most of the workers here can handle some decent recolors with their hands tied...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2006, 06:44 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 9,716
Posted By CidNight1142
VT for governor of Neverland Ranch!

VT for governor of Neverland Ranch!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-02-2006, 01:00 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,000
Posted By CidNight1142
Really? Just by drinking another potion at 20...

Really? Just by drinking another potion at 20 natural?
Showing results 426 to 450 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.