Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 112 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Zone 02-17-2005, 02:38 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,388
Posted By Akoalin
Hoverbikes should do more damage when you run...

Hoverbikes should do more damage when you run over people with them, also you might wanna add some sort of machine gun on them to make it more interesting.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-14-2005, 07:04 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,510
Posted By Akoalin
I don't want G2k1 to have a graalat cap and I...

I don't want G2k1 to have a graalat cap and I don't like the idea of a second currency. I do like the inflation idea, it gives people a reason to play more and to invest their money in something....
Forum: Zone 02-14-2005, 06:58 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,997
Posted By Akoalin
I think me means a place just to get exp by...

I think me means a place just to get exp by killing monsters rather than humans. Zone doesn't have to be all about war xp
Forum: Zone 02-14-2005, 02:38 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,892
Posted By Akoalin
I suggest something like that but it's only...

I suggest something like that but it's only temporary, like as soon as you go back to the dropship, the weapon goes back to regular strength.
Forum: Zone 02-14-2005, 02:36 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,997
Posted By Akoalin
Well... that would be nice. I'de like just one...

Well... that would be nice. I'de like just one Zone that's more like a world instead of just a dropship and small fighting area.
Forum: Zone 02-14-2005, 02:35 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,031
Posted By Akoalin
I oppose that seeing as that would make it too...

I oppose that seeing as that would make it too much like Ircia
Forum: Zone 02-13-2005, 06:25 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,892
Posted By Akoalin
I've only known one to get even as high as 300...

I've only known one to get even as high as 300 and that was Neo. There's no humanly possible way without hacking to get a bounty that high >_<
Forum: Zone 02-13-2005, 01:10 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,892
Posted By Akoalin
How about ranks not just for killing... maybe...

How about ranks not just for killing... maybe ones like
Most Kills While Staying at Base (Ircia)
or as suggested earlier
Best Medic
or maybe most kills without using medkits
Forum: Zone 02-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,031
Posted By Akoalin
My only problem with it is that 90% of the...

My only problem with it is that 90% of the players on Koth use enhanced pulsar which fires a 3 hit kill bullet rapid fire. I think the power of enhanced pulsar should be lowered and lrpulsar should...
Forum: Zone 02-12-2005, 11:05 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,221
Posted By Akoalin
I love them too much >.> I had about $3k before...

I love them too much >.> I had about $3k before they came out, now I have $22... they aren't that lame though... if you shoot people who have them from a distance then you can avoid getting hit.
Forum: Zone 02-12-2005, 12:02 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,431
Posted By Akoalin
I think zone shoudn't have blood... it never...

I think zone shoudn't have blood... it never looks nice...
Forum: Information 02-12-2005, 12:01 AM
Replies: 30
Sticky: Zone Guide
Views: 40,327
Posted By Akoalin
there's already a rank system posted on the...

there's already a rank system posted on the forums...
Forum: Zone 02-11-2005, 02:05 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,768
Posted By Akoalin
Most of them are 5-8/10 ... what do you use to...

Most of them are 5-8/10 ... what do you use to make them with, and my I have a link? Post or pm, I dun care.

Here's what I listen to when I play Zone
Forum: Zone 02-09-2005, 12:40 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,614
Posted By Akoalin
no super power mode, I'dfe hate fo the game to be...

no super power mode, I'dfe hate fo the game to be based on who gets the power ups instead of based on skill :\
Forum: Zone 02-07-2005, 05:09 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,090
Posted By Akoalin
Exclamation New Map Idea

It's a sort of tag game where 1 person is 'it' and they run around and try to kill someone. The person they kill then becomes 'it'. The people who aren't it are a class called Peasant (or however...
Forum: Zone 02-06-2005, 10:22 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,614
Posted By Akoalin
I oppose the shrine idea strongly, it would make...

I oppose the shrine idea strongly, it would make people rather than doing what the purpose of w/e zone they're on, they'de be fighting over the shrines.
Forum: Zone 02-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,486
Posted By Akoalin
Mech's? Like that one in your signature, Stefan? ...

Mech's? Like that one in your signature, Stefan?
Also, I LOVE THIS IDEA :D
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-06-2005, 03:50 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,680
Posted By Akoalin
Aliens

I liked the ideas of aliens on Zone so I asked Stefan to upload some of the GK heads that look like aliens, but there was a problem. The arms and some of the bodies have skin tones on them so the...
Forum: Zone 02-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,081
Posted By Akoalin
That's been taken care of, medics get 3 exp for...

That's been taken care of, medics get 3 exp for every time they heal someone.
Forum: Zone 02-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,622
Posted By Akoalin
Barista, playing Zone regularly is an event. 4...

Barista, playing Zone regularly is an event. 4 different worlds for 4 different events, and the best part is it doesn't need to be hosted by an Events Team.
Forum: Zone 02-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,206
Posted By Akoalin
XD Someone must've gotten all the bases before...

XD Someone must've gotten all the bases before you logged on. XP
Forum: Zone 02-03-2005, 03:36 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,453
Posted By Akoalin
I'm thinking somewhere around 3k-4k, most people...

I'm thinking somewhere around 3k-4k, most people don't even have 1k. It takes quite awhile to make money. Maybe more ways to make money such as from missions or mini-games.
Forum: Zone 02-03-2005, 04:04 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,400
Posted By Akoalin
I've noticed people commiting suicide using this...

I've noticed people commiting suicide using this taking out other people. With this be supported? I think it's a pretty good idea... maybe something that lights you on fire and 5 seconds later you...
Forum: Gfx submissions 02-02-2005, 01:07 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,896
Posted By Akoalin
For the urban city zone, I think it would be a...

For the urban city zone, I think it would be a good idea to have stops and things of that sort. I made a sign for a futuristic starbucks...
Forum: Zone 02-01-2005, 10:28 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,503
Posted By Akoalin
IF we get one it should be like Ratchet and Clank...

IF we get one it should be like Ratchet and Clank 3's multi-disk launcher. Personally I like the idea although it is overused.
Showing results 426 to 450 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.