Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-25-2002, 01:18 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,065
Posted By thesaiyan
Word of the day. *******. He is simply posted his...

Word of the day. *******. He is simply posted his thoughts about the matter. You have a problem with it. Don't read the post. Its as simple as that.........:rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-25-2002, 01:14 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,065
Posted By thesaiyan
I didn't make this thread but oh well. Go on to...

I didn't make this thread but oh well. Go on to UN, and PM Yakuna, saying that he has illegal lamps on his server, and that you will show him where they are exactly. You will get no response. I know...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-25-2002, 01:13 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,065
Posted By thesaiyan
yeap absolutely right, I did the same thing to...

yeap absolutely right, I did the same thing to make sure.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2002, 12:16 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 847
Posted By thesaiyan
lol from the title I thought you were gonna post...

lol from the title I thought you were gonna post some porn.

--The Wizard
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2002, 09:10 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,375
Posted By thesaiyan
I agree. --The Wizard

I agree.

--The Wizard
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2002, 09:10 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,929
Posted By thesaiyan
Umm...I didn't say anything about shutting the...

Umm...I didn't say anything about shutting the server down lol.

--The Wizard
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2002, 08:15 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,065
Posted By thesaiyan
That's not accurate, I used to see the illegal...

That's not accurate, I used to see the illegal images in some levels, yet I don't see them now. However in other levels I still see the illegal image (dxbdrms.nw, darkwarcafe.nw, haslo_main.graal,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2002, 07:30 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,065
Posted By thesaiyan
Public Question: Does anyone else find it funny...

Public Question: Does anyone else find it funny how Yakuna "has no time to play his server", but he does find time to go on his PK account, PK, spar, and call people ***gots? And that's not playing...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2002, 07:23 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,929
Posted By thesaiyan
I absolutely agree with you, and for most ...

I absolutely agree with you, and for most servers that should be the action people choose. However, I don't think that UN should have many more chances. I have seen other cases where stuff have been...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2002, 04:23 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,325
Posted By thesaiyan
If you're talking to me, you need to stfu. Wizard...

If you're talking to me, you need to stfu. Wizard posted that.

And you first. :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2002, 04:20 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,065
Posted By thesaiyan
Ok, if you don't have time to play on UN. I...

Ok, if you don't have time to play on UN. I suggest you quit. And your own staff came to me, to talk with me about what you and sirAND did on Shaded Legend. You and that so called GP were auto jailed...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2002, 04:13 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,065
Posted By thesaiyan
How can they be false? Would you like to talk...

How can they be false? Would you like to talk with the Owner that banned you and sirAND? Im sure him would make you undertsand.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2002, 01:55 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,065
Posted By thesaiyan
Oh? You don't think Wizard is bright? Im sure...

Oh? You don't think Wizard is bright? Im sure you're some kiss ass person on UN that wants a staff job. Thats all. And this thing about being on my computer is crap . I delete graal and re-installed...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2002, 12:13 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,065
Posted By thesaiyan
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. If that's the...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

If that's the "truth" you must have been scanning the levels with blind people, who can't see the acne on their asses.

Ok, now I think it's great you scanned the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2002, 12:02 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,929
Posted By thesaiyan
Are you UN staff? If you are then this is for...

Are you UN staff? If you are then this is for you:

He is in no way doing ANYTHING unreasonable by posting on this these forums. In fact, I believe that you should be happy that he found out,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2002, 01:09 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,325
Posted By thesaiyan
I think that all the "managers" and all those...

I think that all the "managers" and all those people on maloria that had lvl 4 RC should just be globally banned. It's the easy way, and it seems that everyone is just trying to get everyone banned....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2002, 10:13 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,325
Posted By thesaiyan
yeah, okay, you're god damn server is getting...

yeah, okay, you're god damn server is getting annoying. And shitty.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2002, 10:07 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,133
Posted By thesaiyan
ahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaah...

ahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahah...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2002, 08:09 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 6,497
Posted By thesaiyan
Well, Sky isn't that good. There are better...

Well, Sky isn't that good. There are better sparrers. He has that "rating" from sparring like a while back. He doesn't spar much now. And not everyone can beat him........ :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2002, 07:48 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 6,497
Posted By thesaiyan
Ok, first of all. I can beat Sky Blazer. I have...

Ok, first of all. I can beat Sky Blazer. I have before. Second, if this "spar tourney" is on UN? I think it will be too laggy to spar there. Anyways it would be to much trouble. There would be too...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-23-2002, 05:46 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,942
Posted By thesaiyan
Everyone is addicted to Graal. They say they are...

Everyone is addicted to Graal. They say they are going to quit and the next week their back. Its weird. :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2002, 05:40 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,489
Posted By thesaiyan
Its ok Wiz. I think that guy is a ***** that...

Its ok Wiz. I think that guy is a ***** that hinds behind his computer. His comments would be funny as hell in our sig. :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2002, 02:20 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,325
Posted By thesaiyan
see that's my point, if you cant even tell who is...

see that's my point, if you cant even tell who is owner, then there's a problem..

--The Wizard
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2002, 02:03 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,325
Posted By thesaiyan
Maloria Proposition

Take it down.

The owners show know responsibility since they are supposedly attempting to "frame" one of the owners. And from what I understand their lower staff cannot handle their positions.
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2002, 02:00 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,262
Posted By thesaiyan
I went on there once for a little bit. But I...

I went on there once for a little bit.

But I never see anyone on that server.

--The Wizard
Showing results 426 to 450 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.