Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RevolutionJS
Forum: Zone 01-03-2009, 05:18 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,317
Posted By RevolutionJS
You wins.

You wins.
Forum: Zone 01-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,317
Posted By RevolutionJS
But when you logout with upset because your...

But when you logout with upset because your mutedyou are already punnisht.
Forum: Zone 01-03-2009, 04:37 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,317
Posted By RevolutionJS
But if you logout to go sleep and next morning...

But if you logout to go sleep and next morning you log in, You havnt talked a long time so u already did do the time.

And the thing you said about Jesse, I just gave an example.
Forum: Zone 01-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,317
Posted By RevolutionJS
Muted.

I think the muting system is not correct.
When u get muted for an hour and you logout.
The next time u login you still cant talk.
And you should be able to read PMs.(Otherwise only PMs from...
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,157
Posted By RevolutionJS
Happy b'day

Happy b'day
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-03-2009, 12:39 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,037
Posted By RevolutionJS
Happy B'day Dante and Nat

Happy B'day Dante and Nat
Forum: Server Maintenance 12-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 18,683
Posted By RevolutionJS
Omg why does Graal always fail and never make...

Omg why does Graal always fail and never make people happy?
Forum: Server Maintenance 12-29-2008, 06:13 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 18,683
Posted By RevolutionJS
I won my Redpistoles on Zone 2 days ago, I only...

I won my Redpistoles on Zone 2 days ago, I only get it 30 days and to get in highscores I really need evry minute where I can possibily play.
I want 1 ady extra with my RPs if its isnt fixed...
Forum: Zone 12-29-2008, 06:08 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,308
Posted By RevolutionJS
I dont see what I get from santa. When I press...

I dont see what I get from santa.
When I press C i see kills with the heads but also not with the names...
Forum: Zone 12-29-2008, 01:28 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 13,080
Posted By RevolutionJS
Why you didnt made this Idea 2 weeks earlier?

Why you didnt made this Idea 2 weeks earlier?
Forum: Zone 12-28-2008, 10:03 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 13,080
Posted By RevolutionJS
I like this Idea.

I like this Idea.
Forum: Zone 12-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,268
Posted By RevolutionJS
WB, But I believe JOKER was there together with...

WB, But I believe JOKER was there together with some other ET.
Forum: Zone 12-28-2008, 10:57 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,268
Posted By RevolutionJS
I think Jesse failed to. Because there where no...

I think Jesse failed to.
Because there where no events.
Forum: Zone 12-28-2008, 10:51 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 8,021
Posted By RevolutionJS
My bounty record is 1786 but it was with staying...

My bounty record is 1786 but it was with staying on wildcross
But I think that if you get 8k bounty its always hard.
Just geust laming is hard to of someone else comes to spar and hes fast ur ........
Forum: Zone 12-26-2008, 10:05 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,268
Posted By RevolutionJS
Christmas is the most important day on zone.. ...

Christmas is the most important day on zone..
The updates:
Snowmans: Copied from last year
Cakes: Same story
Santa : Same Story
Xmas cookies : Same story
The dropship: New and nice
They were...
Forum: Zone 12-26-2008, 09:49 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,068
Posted By RevolutionJS
You better dont buy zone gold. its money...

You better dont buy zone gold.
its money wasting, btw learn to play on a trial first before gradin up your not good enough now.
Forum: Zone 12-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,241
Posted By RevolutionJS
No one won since there arent enough Vids. ...

No one won since there arent enough Vids.
Thanks to evryone who participated.
Thread closed.
Forum: Zone 12-25-2008, 03:41 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,304
Posted By RevolutionJS
Dont forget the cake...and the handgun..

Dont forget the cake...and the handgun..
Forum: Zone 12-23-2008, 12:44 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,403
Posted By RevolutionJS
I didnt read , We shouldnt change iricia.

I didnt read ,
We shouldnt change iricia.
Forum: Zone 12-22-2008, 11:18 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 14,624
Posted By RevolutionJS
Nataxo is way most active ET! Other ET just at...

Nataxo is way most active ET!
Other ET just at home then they think BLUGH I need to host an event.
They host 3 snowraces and log out or go other server.
Forum: Zone 12-21-2008, 10:41 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,089
Posted By RevolutionJS
Maybe zone is better. But it could have beeen...

Maybe zone is better.
But it could have beeen ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT better,
They dont try things there are almost never updates.
They dont advertise.
a NORMAL internet game has EVERY week...
Forum: Zone 12-20-2008, 01:27 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,089
Posted By RevolutionJS
I dont agree I dont wish stefan a merry...

I dont agree
I dont wish stefan a merry christmas .
I wish Dante a merry christmas he is doing great work
He shouldnt bann less the ...
Forum: Zone 12-18-2008, 05:43 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 8,467
Posted By RevolutionJS
I wanted to join but you was to late with giving...

I wanted to join but you was to late with giving the exact time..
Forum: Zone 12-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Replies: 14
Poll: Santa
Views: 1,623
Posted By RevolutionJS
I hate zones santa! He sucks drops noobs **** !...

I hate zones santa!
He sucks drops noobs **** !
Just kill that fat guy.
Forum: Zone 12-18-2008, 05:37 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,241
Posted By RevolutionJS
Nice movie.

Nice movie.
Showing results 426 to 450 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.