Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ffcmike
Forum: Your opinion 08-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 39,325
Posted By ffcmike
I wish V6 would be released for the sake of no...

I wish V6 would be released for the sake of no longer having to develop differently for the sake of 2 separate versions, but clearly there are still a lot of issues with it and so it's good that it...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 19,258
Posted By ffcmike
Freeze Tag has been added to the GC Studios: ...

Freeze Tag has been added to the GC Studios:

NziZSuxxYQY


Both single player and team modes are supported.
A frozen player now has a text indicator above their head, chat is prevented.
...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 08-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Replies: 165
Views: 414,512
Posted By ffcmike
Now that this side of the story has been...

Now that this side of the story has been explained (really should have been in the first place imo), it doesn't seem as unreasonable as many have made it out to be. But I do think an indefinite...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 08-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Replies: 165
Views: 414,512
Posted By ffcmike
I don't believe popular opinion should be...

I don't believe popular opinion should be accepted as gospel, but the lack of an official explanation certainly doesn't do PWA any favours considering such a decision was already going to be...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 08-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Replies: 165
Views: 414,512
Posted By ffcmike
Without being aware of the reason(s) and...

Without being aware of the reason(s) and therefore attempting to judge the decision, I find this incredibly surprising. Looking at the other servers on the PlayerWorlds tab, there is not one manager...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,312
Posted By ffcmike
Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 996
Posted By ffcmike
Tyhm (33)

Happy Birthday!

It will be a dark day if and when there's nobody left to post their regards for Tyhm.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-05-2012, 01:36 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,100
Posted By ffcmike
I believe it does reset, it's just difficult to...

I believe it does reset, it's just difficult to notice it because it also includes time spent on an upgraded account, and last I checked time spent on a server that has observer mode disabled.
...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,215
Posted By ffcmike
Now normality has resumed, an events hosting...

Now normality has resumed, an events hosting night has been scheduled for Saturday August 11th, at the same time of 10 PM GMT/5 PM EST.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,287
Posted By ffcmike
Is this also happening when logging on with a...

Is this also happening when logging on with a guest account?
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-04-2012, 02:57 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,259
Posted By ffcmike
I was thinking within the next 6 months about 5...

I was thinking within the next 6 months about 5 months ago.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-03-2012, 12:43 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 19,258
Posted By ffcmike
Admittedly I'm still experimenting with it. The...

Admittedly I'm still experimenting with it. The central lights have been made darker and now have a faint outline, and could still be changed altogether. I did agree with some suggestions that the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 6,564
Posted By ffcmike
Classic... oh wait this is the server which...

Classic... oh wait this is the server which convinced him to upgrade in the first place.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-02-2012, 03:04 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 19,258
Posted By ffcmike
In reference to some posts earlier in this...

In reference to some posts earlier in this thread, the GC Studios outside appearance has now been improved:

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3193/studios.png
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-02-2012, 02:31 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,259
Posted By ffcmike
I'm not sure exactly, but as far as resetting...

I'm not sure exactly, but as far as resetting those who haven't logged on within the past 6 months go, I've noticed a lot of players both new and old that have been thrown out of loop simply due to...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,259
Posted By ffcmike
How reset will work

A question I'm asked often is whether or not players will be reset once more upon Classic going live.
I now feel it is a good time to announce publicly that accounts which have not logged on...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 762
Posted By ffcmike
Mafukie (30)

Happy birthday old man.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-31-2012, 06:55 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,434
Posted By ffcmike
The message was probably intended to be taken in...

The message was probably intended to be taken in the context of breaking the 4th wall, but good job for noticing it.

I changed 'your mother' to 'Sister Gertrude'.
Forum: Classic Bugs and suggestions 07-30-2012, 08:27 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 76,562
Posted By ffcmike
Thought I would post the current standings of...

Thought I would post the current standings of this poll:

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4857/hdpoll.png

I'm surprised at there being no votes for the first option (as complaints usually involve...
Forum: Level Design 07-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,547
Posted By ffcmike
You mean it looks vaguely similar to the northern...

You mean it looks vaguely similar to the northern cliffs that were inherited from pre-wipe Classic?
Forum: Your opinion 07-29-2012, 03:30 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 22,688
Posted By ffcmike
Although I sympathise with those unfortunate...

Although I sympathise with those unfortunate enough to have to keep re-upgrading to gold, if it wasn't for lifetime Classic accounts there'd be a hell of a lot less reason to upgrade for those that...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-29-2012, 02:37 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 19,258
Posted By ffcmike
As it's been 10 days I thought I'd put the video...

As it's been 10 days I thought I'd put the video in a new post:

kwvz6kKZLhg
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-29-2012, 12:03 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,564
Posted By ffcmike
This is partially true, a serverside...

This is partially true, a serverside triggeraction on an NPC is now received from every player who's using the V6 client. As a result, when updating attr values serverside I'm using it as an...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,443
Posted By ffcmike
I was thinking the same. I'm saddened to hear of...

I was thinking the same. I'm saddened to hear of your loss.
Forum: Your opinion 07-28-2012, 07:21 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 22,688
Posted By ffcmike
I would agree that non global staff should not be...

I would agree that non global staff should not be able to apply a permanent (or 10 year) ban. Though I believe there should be available ban periods larger than 90 days, such as 6, 9 and 12 months.
Showing results 426 to 450 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.