Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spark910
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-18-2006, 01:06 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,977
Posted By Spark910
I don't need to make a server, we (all the people...

I don't need to make a server, we (all the people complaining about the lack of one) need to make a server! Everyone says it over and over, that there is no good playerworld, yet everyone continues...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-18-2006, 12:02 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,977
Posted By Spark910
So frustrating the lack of a classic playerworld...

So frustrating the lack of a classic playerworld like this :\ I dont know why I even stay on Graal anymore x_x
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 897
Posted By Spark910
HOWS THE PLAYERWORLD? For the sake of continuing...

HOWS THE PLAYERWORLD? For the sake of continuing caps lock. I remember seeing some cool screenshots a while back, but no more updates! Are you out there?!

Happy Birthday anyway!
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-14-2006, 11:25 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,723
Posted By Spark910
Happy Birthday! for yesterday >_<

Happy Birthday! for yesterday >_<
Forum: Level Design 06-13-2006, 04:50 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,396
Posted By Spark910
POWER TO THE MESSED UP CARPET!!! My first...

POWER TO THE MESSED UP CARPET!!!

My first era level from ages ago:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24671
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-07-2006, 01:09 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,266
Posted By Spark910
Pets should always be done over cards. A pokemon...

Pets should always be done over cards. A pokemon clone would rock :cool:
Forum: Guild Life 06-02-2006, 12:07 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,602
Posted By Spark910
I wasn't that bad at the age of 14 :redface: ...

I wasn't that bad at the age of 14 :redface: >_<

Unless that's past 'kids' age ^^
Forum: Guild Life 06-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,602
Posted By Spark910
Guilds aren't exactly high priority, waiting a...

Guilds aren't exactly high priority, waiting a week isn't that big of a deal.
Also, it isn't that simple, we cant just hire someone - someone needs to be trusted with that power, and it took a long...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,733
Posted By Spark910
Your not paying for them to live in Paris, you're...

Your not paying for them to live in Paris, you're paying them for the game you get. I can understand such a comment if it was $30 a month or something, but you really can't put the price of Graal any...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-29-2006, 10:12 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 8,619
Posted By Spark910
Graal reall should hit the PSP. The PSP can...

Graal reall should hit the PSP.
The PSP can handle the graphics, no doubt there is a fairly easy porting solution, and the PSP has a wifi connection and not game like it >_<

But it would need...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-29-2006, 02:45 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 8,619
Posted By Spark910
Hopefully it comes quickly though >_<

Hopefully it comes quickly though >_<
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-25-2006, 11:56 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 8,619
Posted By Spark910
It makes speculation, which is fun :cool:

It makes speculation, which is fun :cool:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-25-2006, 11:54 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 8,619
Posted By Spark910
Graal has been to E3 before, in 2001/2002 (maybe...

Graal has been to E3 before, in 2001/2002 (maybe 2003, but I think 2002).
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-21-2006, 02:38 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 970
Posted By Spark910
well here is your negative reply, more details...

well here is your negative reply, more details wanted!

WTF IS A gupd
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-20-2006, 05:04 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 11,357
Posted By Spark910
Haha, if true I imagine that was a test ^^

Haha, if true I imagine that was a test ^^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-20-2006, 04:37 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 11,357
Posted By Spark910
It was the first to start the new style of inside...

It was the first to start the new style of inside houses too, which is a mix between the Era and GK style I guess. Also had some nice warp rings, and I think the first to use setfocus (on some dark...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,626
Posted By Spark910
That thread closed, you know someone would have...

That thread closed, you know someone would have replied else >_<
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,054
Posted By Spark910
Yay! http://www.applevan.org/news/birthday.gif

Yay!
http://www.applevan.org/news/birthday.gif
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,725
Posted By Spark910
I think it will take a lot of time to get...

I think it will take a lot of time to get anything people will want, and I doubt anything made (however cool) will be that popular as it takes far more time to get the same amount of content into 3D.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,725
Posted By Spark910
I want to see a new world, that isnt 3D.

I want to see a new world, that isnt 3D.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,201
Posted By Spark910
:D Nice updates!

:D

Nice updates!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 969
Posted By Spark910
Well, Spark911 is kinda stuck in exam season for...

Well, Spark911 is kinda stuck in exam season for the next 2 months :(
But dunno, would much rather take the VS overworld and work with that as a completley new project I think, but just an idea, and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,792
Posted By Spark910
Assuming they are using the same standard I did,...

Assuming they are using the same standard I did, there are about 12-17 questions to answer if you have no transaction ID.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,908
Posted By Spark910
That is such a hot overworld :(

That is such a hot overworld :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2006, 03:06 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,908
Posted By Spark910
Is that still in production :\ ?

Is that still in production :\ ?
Showing results 426 to 450 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.