Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 426 to 450 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Darlene159
Forum: Your opinion 08-25-2009, 11:17 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 31,639
Posted By Darlene159
Dusty's are here, for those who didnt see them: ...

Dusty's are here, for those who didnt see them:

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1429390&postcount=2

I like them, but the faces are hard to see
Forum: Your opinion 08-25-2009, 09:09 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 31,639
Posted By Darlene159
Hmm, perhaps if some were submitted that a lot of...

Hmm, perhaps if some were submitted that a lot of people liked, I could persuade unixmad to allow the change.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-25-2009, 02:12 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,425
Posted By Darlene159
Good luck to you! :)

Good luck to you! :)
Forum: Your opinion 08-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 71,806
Posted By Darlene159
Probably because guys care more, and hurts their...

Probably because guys care more, and hurts their ego to get beat.....by anyone, so they try harder.
Forum: N-Pulse News 08-23-2009, 04:34 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,109
Posted By Darlene159
Aw, if I had extra money, I would sure pay to...

Aw, if I had extra money, I would sure pay to keep debug up for you guys.
Looking forward in seeing progress.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-20-2009, 01:11 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,635
Posted By Darlene159
Welcome back.

Welcome back.
Forum: Level Design 08-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,990
Posted By Darlene159
Probably have mine somewhere, but don't feel like...

Probably have mine somewhere, but don't feel like looking for them.
Yours aren't bad for first time levels.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,311
Posted By Darlene159
Because these forums are for Graal. Appropriate...

Because these forums are for Graal. Appropriate links can be put in the Lounge freely.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 20,833
Posted By Darlene159
Well, this is SN's thread. I'm going to cease...

Well, this is SN's thread.
I'm going to cease to moderate it, and let him moderate it.
He can do with this thread as he wishes.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 20,833
Posted By Darlene159
I meant, I dont know what Stefan and unixmad's...

I meant, I dont know what Stefan and unixmad's plans are regarding Graal. They dont talk to me. I'm not a global, not anyone of much importance, just a forums Admin. If they dont want something on...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2009, 08:42 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 20,833
Posted By Darlene159
That is exactly the way I saw it too.

That is exactly the way I saw it too.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 20,833
Posted By Darlene159
Something that was taken completely wrong. The...

Something that was taken completely wrong. The post stated that they aren't into this to be rich, not that he doesn't care about Graal. It's people reading something into a post that wasn't there,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2009, 07:50 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 20,833
Posted By Darlene159
SN got the job because he understands that...

SN got the job because he understands that unixmad and Stefan makes the calls, and whether we agree with everything or not, the rules have to be enforced.

Your insult towards me is one I am used...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-17-2009, 11:14 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 20,833
Posted By Darlene159
Because the forums have to be moderated to...

Because the forums have to be moderated to unixmads standards.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-17-2009, 11:00 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 20,833
Posted By Darlene159
New Super Moderator

Super Nanny (pooper200000) is now a Super Moderator for the Graal forums. Please join me in welcoming him. He has been very helpful to me on the forums for quite awhile now, and Stefan gave me...
Forum: Feature request 08-17-2009, 10:50 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 43,251
Posted By Darlene159
Guess what? I'm not going to argue with you....

Guess what? I'm not going to argue with you. Think what you want, I will still voice my opinion. ;)
Forum: Feature request 08-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 43,251
Posted By Darlene159
Stop saying that. I do play, just not often RIGHT...

Stop saying that. I do play, just not often RIGHT NOW. I am very familiar with the gameplay of Graal. :\
Forum: Feature request 08-17-2009, 10:11 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 43,251
Posted By Darlene159
Why should we have to turn off mass messaging to...

Why should we have to turn off mass messaging to not get vulgar messages from a few people? That is, in affect, removing the right from the decent people.
I kind of like the idea of being able to...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-14-2009, 09:44 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 21,191
Posted By Darlene159
I know that the foul language and harassment has...

I know that the foul language and harassment has gotten worse over the years, and know from experience how hard it is to prove and how easy it is to fake. I still play enough (not a lot currently...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-14-2009, 08:55 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 21,191
Posted By Darlene159
I dont feel like quoting everything, but I...

I dont feel like quoting everything, but I completely agree with what Tig has said in this thread.
Forum: Tech Support 08-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,549
Posted By Darlene159
Just tried it, and connected fine

Just tried it, and connected fine
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,006
Posted By Darlene159
I know how you feel. I held my Mom as she passed....

I know how you feel. I held my Mom as she passed. It's a very hard thing, but very special that you could be there during his last moments.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,575
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
Forum: Future Improvements 08-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 21,191
Posted By Darlene159
Good idea.

Good idea.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-09-2009, 11:41 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,656
Posted By Darlene159
Thanks guys. :)

Thanks guys. :)
Showing results 426 to 450 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.