Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 99 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Geovanie Legend
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 05:26 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,010
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well it's allready started then, and no you can't...

Well it's allready started then, and no you can't stop it cause it's not even going to happen. :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 04:50 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,010
Posted By Geovanie Legend
If you want to believe we are all here then it's...

If you want to believe we are all here then it's something like this.. everyone is born with brain damage and here's proof.

1. Ask a child what their doing when they know they are doing something...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 04:36 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,010
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Now your getting it, wow.. lol But the main...

Now your getting it, wow.. lol

But the main point is that everything happens, but never actualy happens, we just think it does.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 04:23 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,010
Posted By Geovanie Legend
<5 is a cheap way of saying Hi-five, lol and...

<5 is a cheap way of saying Hi-five, lol
and you have to speak nerd to realize that nothing exists?

And always remember that when god was creating he saw it was good, said it was good, therefor...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 04:16 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,010
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol good one spi And no i win cause i <0 You...

lol good one spi
And no i win cause i <0
You can't < anything cause there's nothing there to <, if you study the laws of physics "or the hitchikers guide to the univers" nothing exists... none of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 03:30 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,010
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Hey I told him the truth after I took the pic, i...

Hey I told him the truth after I took the pic, i could have let him wonder around for hours asking everyone where to get the LoT and making a fool of himself.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 03:16 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,010
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I don't think having a little fun giving false...

I don't think having a little fun giving false information to new players is mean, i usualy tell the the truth after i have my fan, geez i've even managed to nail old players with things like that,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 02:10 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,990
Posted By Geovanie Legend
You are all so worried about the p2p cause you...

You are all so worried about the p2p cause you can afford to pay for it, but what about all those people out there that love the game and play fairly that can't afford p2p, ever think about how they...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 01:54 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,010
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Oh come on, you all know that it's just funny...

Oh come on, you all know that it's just funny when things like that happen.. it's what makes Graal worth while... something called "good entertainment" hehehe
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 01:47 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,010
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Talking Funny pics

I just thought i'd post a funny pics thing so everyone could show what they thought was funny on Graal, here's one i just took.
This guy asked me how to ride an invisible horse so i told him...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-12-2001, 05:43 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,990
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Just because a server is free don't mean it's...

Just because a server is free don't mean it's gonna have hackers... when i ran NP I hardly ever had a hacker problem.
Maybe it's just due to the fact that, well i won't go into detial, lol
But the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-12-2001, 05:24 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,990
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes that may seem logical to you, but think about...

Yes that may seem logical to you, but think about it.
If they are going to make it so you have to wait in line to play on a free server then it's mainly going to be p2p people playing all the time...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-12-2001, 01:22 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,990
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well if that's the case then I should just make...

Well if that's the case then I should just make Maloria p2p, i mean if it's all coming down to p2p anyway and you won't even be able to fully play a free server unless you have a p2p account then why...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-11-2001, 03:49 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,990
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Question Legal or not?

Since I can never get Stefan to answer me anymore maybe he'll reply to this.
What exactly is and is not legal on a free server?
And why are you making every world p2p? I mean with that stupid ghost...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-11-2001, 03:44 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,748
Posted By Geovanie Legend
You have my AIM now.. and i'm scared to ask if...

You have my AIM now.. and i'm scared to ask if that picture is actualy you or if it's your idea of a joke, lol
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-11-2001, 03:41 PM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
No that wasn't a shield, geez how many times do I...

No that wasn't a shield, geez how many times do I have to say it before it sinks into your thick skull.. That happened at the playground which is just outside and to the right of there bar where i...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-11-2001, 08:55 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,748
Posted By Geovanie Legend
i've recieved loads of LAT applications for...

i've recieved loads of LAT applications for Maloria and i use to recieve alot for N-Pulse to, my standards are just alot higher now so it's harder to find the kind of work i'm looking for.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-11-2001, 08:35 AM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
It's been a week or so since i took the...

It's been a week or so since i took the screenshot, i just recently got the time to post it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-11-2001, 08:02 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,748
Posted By Geovanie Legend
See I made this thread so I could get some help...

See I made this thread so I could get some help making levels, npc's, etc.
Then other people step in and try to say how horrid it is when it's nowhere near complete.
And no liquid i'm not trying to...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-11-2001, 07:58 AM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Actualy i've played UN before and I have some...

Actualy i've played UN before and I have some friends that play there, I don't want to have their fun taken away.
But tell me this, if i did pm tell you what I thought would you have cared or would...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-11-2001, 01:59 AM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Giltwist writes: when I try to register it...

Giltwist writes:

when I try to register it crashes my IE.

My two cents worth: Its not about content, its about intent. On other servers ale/beer is commonplace because that is appropriate for...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-11-2001, 12:38 AM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Good ole Olorin, always there when ya need him :)...

Good ole Olorin, always there when ya need him :)
Thanks Olorin, we all owe you a big thanks at the very least for your efforts.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-10-2001, 09:02 PM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ya I know what you mean moonie, the stuff on NP...

Ya I know what you mean moonie, the stuff on NP wasn't half as bad as what's on UN now. :(
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-10-2001, 08:49 PM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
hahaha, yes I see your point now about the drugs...

hahaha, yes I see your point now about the drugs next to a playground.. that is rather, well lifelike in a way, but yet it still shouldn't be on a game. :D
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-10-2001, 08:38 PM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
You my friend are the one who's yelling.. none of...

You my friend are the one who's yelling.. none of my text was in caps :)
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.