Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: Graphic Design 04-10-2002, 07:38 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 11,228
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Largo??!?? gee, I haven't read Mega Tokyo in ages...

Largo??!?? gee, I haven't read Mega Tokyo in ages >.<
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2002, 07:34 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 774
Posted By ZeroFXSM
my.. my... my...... ACCOUNT NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED...

my.. my... my...... ACCOUNT NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED !)@*!(#*$
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-10-2002, 07:33 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,225
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Playerworlds have problems with taking stuff from...

Playerworlds have problems with taking stuff from other games, they look good, but they are copyrighted.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 12:58 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,354
Posted By ZeroFXSM
when 2002 comes out, 2001 will be obsolete. ...

when 2002 comes out, 2001 will be obsolete.

The more people who work on Oasis, the better. Nuff said.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 11:48 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 740
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Team Pie got Password Lists?

Team Pie got Password Lists?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 11:47 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,141
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Y0, WHATS YOUR PROBLEM

Y0, WHATS YOUR PROBLEM
Forum: Graphic Design 04-09-2002, 11:38 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,058
Posted By ZeroFXSM
It looks ok.. None of these states appearl...

It looks ok..

None of these states appearl to me.. maybe because of the color.. maybe because the way it looks.. maybe because there arent any real GREEN states.. maybe because of the layout....
Forum: Events and Activities 04-09-2002, 11:36 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,039
Posted By ZeroFXSM
r a g a n r o k

r a g a n r o k
Forum: Events and Activities 04-09-2002, 11:35 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,499
Posted By ZeroFXSM
They should have something like battle bots on...

They should have something like battle bots on the server.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 11:34 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 867
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I am the new coming wave of idiots? :confused:

I am the new coming wave of idiots? :confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 11:33 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,768
Posted By ZeroFXSM
and a exp, and hp, and dugenons with constant...

and a exp, and hp, and dugenons with constant monsters coming out, and a new battle system.

And a real platforming thing, don't make it bumpy, and make the jump quicker.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-09-2002, 11:31 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,337
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I see you and your *****y AIM name everyday.

I see you and your *****y AIM name everyday.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-09-2002, 11:22 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,038
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Hottie just spammed again! yay!~

Hottie just spammed again! yay!~
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 11:00 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 801
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Hey that was spam! What so good about...

Hey that was spam!

What so good about graal3D? Would you just want to play regular graal until graal3D is perfected more?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2002, 10:56 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,844
Posted By ZeroFXSM
1.28 baby! Found it when I was looking for...

1.28

baby! Found it when I was looking for Zelda Online to play again..

I liked it when you could change the color of your clothes in zelda online, I always made my self look stupid :(

I...
Forum: Level Design 04-09-2002, 10:27 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,629
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Yeah the shadows are way to dark, If there are...

Yeah the shadows are way to dark, If there are huge shadows on the ground from the tree, there should be some from the houses as well.

It looks like a asian barbarian tribe. Cool! :D
Forum: Level Design 04-09-2002, 10:24 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 910
Posted By ZeroFXSM
The tiling on the house doesn't make sense, what...

The tiling on the house doesn't make sense, what is it supposed to be?
Forum: Level Design 04-09-2002, 10:23 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,255
Posted By ZeroFXSM
You are very helpful, I give it a 7.2 out of...

You are very helpful,

I give it a 7.2 out of 5. so its a 72%. It doesn't fail its class :)

However, there are alot of errors you might want to look into, Picture the level like you would in a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-09-2002, 10:19 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,993
Posted By ZeroFXSM
nice map, Think of something new, thats...

nice map,

Think of something new, thats unorignal
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 10:28 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 803
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Its basically the same setting, they have...

Its basically the same setting, they have samurai, dustari, etc.

If you RP in graal2001, then you can RP in graal2002.

;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 10:26 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,292
Posted By ZeroFXSM
ITS AMAZING HOW YOU SAY GRAAL SUCKS YET YOU PLAY...

ITS AMAZING HOW YOU SAY GRAAL SUCKS YET YOU PLAY IT, GO FIND ANOTHER DONKEY HOLE IF YOU SAY IT SUCKS SO MUCH
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-08-2002, 10:24 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 644
Posted By ZeroFXSM
whoa, need help?

whoa, need help?
Forum: Level Design 04-08-2002, 04:28 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,441
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Yay. ;)

Yay. ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 04:26 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,054
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: I Feel So Stupid...

*points and laughs*
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-08-2002, 04:15 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,367
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Delteria is no fun because I'm waiting for a...

Delteria is no fun because I'm waiting for a reset, and I will NOT touch delteria until the reset comes.
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.