Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Psyker
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 02:18 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,274
Posted By Psyker
walbomania XXIIX

walbomania XXIIX
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2002, 10:43 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,858
Posted By Psyker
Then, I should've renamed the thread title to...

Then, I should've renamed the thread title to more insulting names. ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2002, 06:58 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,855
Posted By Psyker
damasca was the best playerworld. ever.

damasca was the best playerworld.

ever.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2002, 07:45 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,630
Posted By Psyker
"3 times ago" :confused:

"3 times ago"

:confused:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-25-2002, 07:42 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,775
Posted By Psyker
Don't even bother. The last person that...

Don't even bother.

The last person that spammed here had all of his posts edited by me to make him look stupid.
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 04-25-2002, 07:20 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,871
Posted By Psyker
I'll edit any posts that show your IP. I...

I'll edit any posts that show your IP.

I still advise you to put your firewall up for a week or two...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2002, 06:17 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,858
Posted By Psyker
hah. i found it! thanks anyway, kaimoo. ;)

hah. i found it!

thanks anyway, kaimoo. ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2002, 06:11 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 501
Posted By Psyker
Yes, for the last time.

Yes, for the last time.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2002, 05:57 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,212
Posted By Psyker
Oh. I never knew that. ;c

Oh.

I never knew that. ;c
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2002, 05:51 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,212
Posted By Psyker
I STILL DON'T SEE HOW THESE LEVEL MAKERS RECEIVE...

I STILL DON'T SEE HOW THESE LEVEL MAKERS RECEIVE RC ACCESS WHEN CRONO AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR RC ACCESS FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW.
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 04-25-2002, 05:47 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,254
Posted By Psyker
I don't know why it is up. When Mithica...

I don't know why it is up.

When Mithica converted into being a 'free' playerworld again, Valikorlia re-appeared.

Crono and I had no idea as to how this happened.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2002, 05:44 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,858
Posted By Psyker
I don't play 2k1 often anymore. After all, I...

I don't play 2k1 often anymore.

After all, I don't like idling very much, or watching admins use their admin toys to their delight.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-25-2002, 05:42 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 856
Posted By Psyker
Re: Re: Re: Re: Just a little tip...

Uh... blue or green. Hell, I don't know. :p

Try searching for the Babylon thread, it passed...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2002, 05:41 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,858
Posted By Psyker
Re: Re: That cow.

I don't have cowi.gani in my gani directory, and I don't know if I've ever seen it before, so I wouldn't know...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-25-2002, 05:38 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 856
Posted By Psyker
Re: Re: Just a little tip...

Yeah, but that message was directed mainly to all of the people who were planning on making their playerworld non-p2p.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2002, 05:36 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,858
Posted By Psyker
That cow.

Does anyone have that old .gif of the cow that was commonly used? If I remember correctly, it had two frames. And, I think it was from Harvest Moon or something.

If you don't remember, Drakaden...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-25-2002, 05:20 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 856
Posted By Psyker
Just a little tip...

Now that all scripting commands will not be restricted, I'm expecting more from playerworlds. ;) You all had better make some quality stuff; I know I would, if I could ever script as well as someone...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2002, 04:27 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 977
Posted By Psyker
yes no npcservers, though

yes

no npcservers, though
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2002, 03:50 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,775
Posted By Psyker
i am a spekkling :D

i am a spekkling :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2002, 03:15 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,321
Posted By Psyker
geez. it's only FIFTEEN DOLLARS that's...

geez.

it's only FIFTEEN DOLLARS

that's about 50% of what most people would pay for a decent pair of shirts (clothes are expensive ;x)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-24-2002, 10:51 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,170
Posted By Psyker
the new bodies don't look that great on 2k1. they...

the new bodies don't look that great on 2k1. they don't match with anything.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-24-2002, 10:45 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 6,812
Posted By Psyker
i don't have a life... damn. :rolleyes:

i don't have a life...

damn. :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-24-2002, 10:41 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,761
Posted By Psyker
I would never, ever pay anybody to work for me...

I would never, ever pay anybody to work for me for graal-related paraphernalia.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-24-2002, 06:35 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,619
Posted By Psyker
Sisok's spam is fun to read :(

Sisok's spam is fun to read :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-24-2002, 06:30 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,737
Posted By Psyker
old. :( by the way, that's me, posting on...

old. :(

by the way, that's me, posting on marle's account when my account ran out.
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.