Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 71 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: Tech Support 12-31-2006, 10:27 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 983
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Bass.dll?

Can anyone tell me what exactly this does?
"bass.dll"
I find it in the graal folder and well, Since I removed it from the graal folder, it's still running. So what does it do??

Eh well after my...
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-24-2006, 02:48 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,288
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
GK Weather

It's probably been mentioned before, or atleast reviewed before.
Seasons for one should have impact on weather. Just saw rain, its december. Unless your in a tropical climate, which GK doesnt seem...
Forum: Tech Support 12-19-2006, 04:54 AM
Replies: 335
Views: 74,075
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I do not believe that disabling the entire sound...

I do not believe that disabling the entire sound system will help any, it still loads the 32 bit dll's.
Forum: Tech Support 12-17-2006, 08:27 AM
Replies: 335
Views: 74,075
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
It's probably the same error reason you get for...

It's probably the same error reason you get for XP x64, I just cant find the crash log.

It seems to be some odd error, probably in the microphone/sound files for graal. But I could be wrong.
I...
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-17-2006, 08:03 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 696
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I see snow every year, the leaves should be gone,...

I see snow every year, the leaves should be gone, the sand should be snowed over, and that water should have ice around the areas of freshwater, until the lake freezes over. Cold spells should be...
Forum: Tech Support 12-15-2006, 02:03 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 10,259
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Does this newer graal version work with the newer...

Does this newer graal version work with the newer Nvidia drivers for XP 32 and 64 bit? And what of the ATI drivers 32 and 64 bit? Have you been able to resolve any other bugs?? Erg I should just...
Forum: Tech Support 12-11-2006, 06:23 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 10,259
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
There is another reason actually the newer...

There is another reason actually the newer drivers "might" be slowing down. I've been experiementing with some video card overclocking features, yes I know all about how Nvidia doesnt really support...
Forum: Tech Support 12-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,343
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
No sir, it crashes and reports nothing to the...

No sir, it crashes and reports nothing to the Windows event logger or the graal4console.log file.
I have not been able to locate anywheres on my computer yet to anything crashing or failing to load...
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,272
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
This is what I am not saying, What I am saying is...

This is what I am not saying, What I am saying is you would have more then just 1 standard type of CP house, more then 1 type of Samurai house. But you could only build these on their respective...
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-08-2006, 04:07 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,272
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
No Sam, not you, I was talking about Bjorn. I...

No Sam, not you, I was talking about Bjorn. I understand how its easy to get confused and be just a little off. You did nothing wrong, nor did he.



Perhaps different styles for each kingdom...
Forum: Tech Support 12-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,343
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I will say it again, I would help if I could. ...

I will say it again, I would help if I could. Graal Staff are KNOWN to be paranoid.
How about a client that would report bugs to a graal sever automatically, so you could atleast SEE what is going...
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,272
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
He was making a suggestion to try a new tileset...

He was making a suggestion to try a new tileset for the zormite houses, nothing to do about forest.

I am sorry but your english is just funny at times, no offense of course. You are getting most...
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-08-2006, 07:25 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,272
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Alright, since when was this about mixing up the...

Alright, since when was this about mixing up the kingdom houses?

He was talking about a new house look for Zormite.

Although I do not agree to Elves using tree's as houses, I am not complaining...
Forum: Tech Support 12-08-2006, 07:10 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,343
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
The only possible way would be for Stefan to fix...

The only possible way would be for Stefan to fix the program itself. I have to launch a few programs just to play, and there is no garuntee it won't randomly close on me. I am seriously starting to...
Forum: Tech Support 12-07-2006, 07:50 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,343
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
yea, but when I launched JUST TS, it was rather...

yea, but when I launched JUST TS, it was rather clear to what needed to be done.
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-06-2006, 11:35 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,272
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
It is helpful, you just are too lazy to do...

It is helpful, you just are too lazy to do anything about it. He was trying to say that Zormite houses looked bad. To tell you the truth, alot of the tilesets look funny and need some redoing.
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,714
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Those Star wizard hats are extremely rare, and...

Those Star wizard hats are extremely rare, and are "White Star Wizard hat", I specificially said "Wizard hats". Meaning just regular wizard hats that anyone can get ahold of.

Okay, lets play your...
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-06-2006, 06:45 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,714
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
And if you realized all wizard hats look the...

And if you realized all wizard hats look the same, Please keep your comments to CONSTRUCTIVE matterials only. I don't need to hear, OH this and this wont work. It's just not required, its called...
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-06-2006, 04:48 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,714
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Hey Oasa, the Pink one was done for Mydia after...

Hey Oasa, the Pink one was done for Mydia after her request for one.
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-05-2006, 07:58 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,159
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well, yea, a tent would be neat to have. But how...

Well, yea, a tent would be neat to have. But how would we get this into GK? Staff really don't like to look at open ended ideas too much, usually you almost have to help them along and do the work...
Forum: GK Bugs 12-05-2006, 07:52 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,132
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well GK needs a few staff to help fix things,...

Well GK needs a few staff to help fix things, posting bugs is nice, but posting negative comments that are off topic like some peopel do isn't helpfull.

I would have actually told stefan about...
Forum: GK Bugs 12-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 720
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Gani files missing or out of date? I could...

Gani files missing or out of date? I could atleast post an updated GANI pack for you to put into your game folder or something.
Forum: Tech Support 12-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 10,259
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Direct Draw usage, well its normally about 25% of...

Direct Draw usage, well its normally about 25% of my AMD Opteron, running all these various things and graal that is. The IE7 browser can eat up some CPU useage, but graal still hits around 20 - 40...
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,714
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Hah, your absolutely, wrong actually. Guess...

Hah, your absolutely, wrong actually.

Guess what I actually just took the blue hat, and changed the HUE of only the blue part of it, to orange. And then I took blue to pink, and again blue to...
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-05-2006, 05:28 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,714
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Grey and Cyan(light blue) are completed now, with...

Grey and Cyan(light blue) are completed now, with mud image and tested.
Now that I figured out what was happening to my editor, now it's easier to work with these hats and things for GK.
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.