Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-20-2003, 10:55 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 9,183
Posted By Aknts
Re: it has been made

Here is who I say.

Best Level Makers: Wan, Shadowless
Graphics Maker: Konidias, Bloo, Scott, Zen, Goboom, Tyrial
Scripters: Jagen, PastAustin, Loriel, Lance, Goboom, Konidias
Sparrer: Geno!...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-20-2003, 04:06 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 9,183
Posted By Aknts
Ok.

Ok.
Forum: Level Design 12-15-2003, 09:55 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,894
Posted By Aknts
He said that was his opinion.

He said that was his opinion.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-12-2003, 03:38 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,428
Posted By Aknts
The future reveals... yup here it is.. Ahh ok I...

The future reveals... yup here it is.. Ahh ok I got it.

Your server will never make it.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-09-2003, 06:19 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 3,718
Posted By Aknts
Re: Good bye forums...

See ya soon.
Forum: Level Design 12-09-2003, 06:16 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,894
Posted By Aknts
Remember back awhile ago that server you were...

Remember back awhile ago that server you were making? It had the quest that asked a question and the answer was a leaf. Then you get in and do some stuff then you shoot a arrow at a box trying to get...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-06-2003, 12:06 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,346
Posted By Aknts
Sorry but eww

Sorry but eww
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-05-2003, 10:11 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,027
Posted By Aknts
Yay for guilds!

Yay for guilds!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-05-2003, 10:10 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,346
Posted By Aknts
Remote Control GUI

This thread is for people to post how they have made there Remote Controls to look like. There have been many good ones from alot of people and we might as well bring them all to 1 place.

There...
Forum: Level Design 12-04-2003, 06:10 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,894
Posted By Aknts
But I know him as Andrew, lamer sounds weird when...

But I know him as Andrew, lamer sounds weird when I know his name.
Forum: Level Design 12-04-2003, 05:54 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,894
Posted By Aknts
?

?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-04-2003, 04:11 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,177
Posted By Aknts
Forum: Level Design 12-04-2003, 03:12 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,894
Posted By Aknts
Andrew why aren't you ever on aim?!

Andrew why aren't you ever on aim?!
Forum: Level Design 12-02-2003, 10:27 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,358
Posted By Aknts
Overall really isn't that bad.. 4/10 By...

Overall really isn't that bad..

4/10

By that level it looks like you have great potential!
I can see you being a good level maker if you keep working hard at it and playing Graal for another...
Forum: Level Design 12-01-2003, 09:03 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,894
Posted By Aknts
lol =P

lol =P
Forum: Level Design 12-01-2003, 08:33 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,894
Posted By Aknts
Yea the tileset shows that because thats the one...

Yea the tileset shows that because thats the one he has now.. but jules weren't back in 1.41 days I thought the same thing lol but I was like oh he has the level and opened it in the current editor...
Forum: Level Design 12-01-2003, 07:34 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,894
Posted By Aknts
They had jules on the tileset in 1.41...? >=\

They had jules on the tileset in 1.41...? >=\
Forum: Level Design 11-30-2003, 01:17 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,894
Posted By Aknts
Nice you can make your own levels for Graal!

Ok so I was thinking what did some of your first levels look like?
I don't have any of my first levels but I have like a year after which are still umm not that good at all..

Here is a couple:...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-30-2003, 12:35 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,394
Posted By Aknts
Man I can't wait to play 'A Bugs Life 3'.. It...

Man I can't wait to play 'A Bugs Life 3'.. It will be awesome.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-28-2003, 06:39 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,172
Posted By Aknts
I didn't feel like reading all your ****.....

I didn't feel like reading all your ****.. Everyone and anyone who was around back when you played knows your a GFX stealer so you just need to quit lieing.. We all know!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-27-2003, 06:17 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,172
Posted By Aknts
Bull**** you stole GFX

Bull**** you stole GFX
Forum: Level Design 11-13-2003, 04:48 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,822
Posted By Aknts
Yes.

Yes.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-12-2003, 07:11 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,606
Posted By Aknts
Excuse me but I have scripted before. I have...

Excuse me but I have scripted before. I have scripted many things actually. Just because I am not as good as you doesn't mean I don't know anything about scripting. I have scripted many things that...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-12-2003, 06:50 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,606
Posted By Aknts
Why the **** can't I judge scripting ol'...

Why the **** can't I judge scripting ol' scripting god? If I go to use a weapon, a door or whatever the hell it may be if something wrong happens I know that hey that guy either can't script and/or...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-12-2003, 06:39 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,606
Posted By Aknts
Agreed you can actually count the current "level...

Agreed you can actually count the current "level artist" on one hand. I mean people that are really good and still play or work on Graal. There used to be many but with lots of people quitting...
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.