Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 63 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-15-2001, 11:59 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,809
Posted By BocoC
I dunno. Just looks VERY similar to my system. ...

I dunno. Just looks VERY similar to my system. Items, Skills, Options... Stats is basically my Status.... The only thing different is they have a weapons menu. Mine doesn't. You equip your left...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-15-2001, 11:55 AM
Replies: 14
Rha
Views: 1,076
Posted By BocoC
Um. He doesn't anymore really, but he said he...

Um. He doesn't anymore really, but he said he would work on Rha. BTW, that staff list is old, I think.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-15-2001, 10:30 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,665
Posted By BocoC
Make a timeout. After the timeout has been...

Make a timeout. After the timeout has been reached, set the owner to no owner. But, if you activate the npc with a triggeraction or something, reset the timeout.
Forum: Tech Support 10-15-2001, 10:28 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 784
Posted By BocoC
How does hacking involve the level editor?

How does hacking involve the level editor?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-15-2001, 10:25 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,809
Posted By BocoC
My playerworld, Rha, which I have been working on...

My playerworld, Rha, which I have been working on for about 2 months so far.

Look at my sig for the webpage.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-15-2001, 10:21 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 6,806
Posted By BocoC
The function is already in Npc Control. Maybe...

The function is already in Npc Control. Maybe adding the function in RC would be nice.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-15-2001, 10:17 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,809
Posted By BocoC
Inspired by me =]

Inspired by me =]
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-14-2001, 12:04 PM
Replies: 14
Rha
Views: 1,076
Posted By BocoC
..... This was my best npc yet BECAUSE I reused...

..... This was my best npc yet BECAUSE I reused so much of it for so many different stuff. Items, Skills, Magic, and choosing the armor piece to equip in the specified armor slot are combined...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-14-2001, 09:32 AM
Replies: 14
Rha
Views: 1,076
Posted By BocoC
Yeah, I got AIM. But I have it set up so I have...

Yeah, I got AIM. But I have it set up so I have to add you first before you can add me. =P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-14-2001, 04:22 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,407
Posted By BocoC
Hmm. I have both Graal and the other one, and...

Hmm. I have both Graal and the other one, and both work fine for me. So does Infantry, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein MP Test, and ........

I have no problems.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-14-2001, 04:14 AM
Replies: 14
Rha
Views: 1,076
Posted By BocoC
I already divided it into 6 parts! The main part...

I already divided it into 6 parts! The main part has a lot of graphical and keydown code, because we need a seperate section of keydown code for almost each mode of it. Status, Equipment, Items,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-14-2001, 04:07 AM
Replies: 14
Rha
Views: 1,076
Posted By BocoC
Rha

Hello all. I am writing this to tell all of you that my PW I was working on, Rha, is being suspended until we can find a way get past Stefan's 22kb limit on npc's. If we find a way to get past it,...
Forum: Tech Support 10-13-2001, 09:57 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 924
Posted By BocoC
Left click and drag a box around the tiles you...

Left click and drag a box around the tiles you want to move. Then:

Click the left mouse button and drag the tiles to a new location. The place where the tiles were will be replaced with the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 09:54 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 849
Posted By BocoC
The registry is cool. I just delete the registry...

The registry is cool. I just delete the registry info for certain programs and they re-gain their 30 days :D
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-13-2001, 09:52 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 8,594
Posted By BocoC
Npcserver only. And I think it is still bugged...

Npcserver only. And I think it is still bugged where weapons can't read level.variables, although I am not sure. Stefan may have fixed.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-13-2001, 09:43 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,824
Posted By BocoC
Yes. Kaismestu:D is very good...

Yes. Kaismestu:D is very good...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-13-2001, 06:05 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,807
Posted By BocoC
Um. Why don't you just make Bravo free again,...

Um. Why don't you just make Bravo free again, but keep the existing world that is on right now?
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-11-2001, 09:30 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,668
Posted By BocoC
Heh. I think non-npcserver scripting is weird...

Heh. I think non-npcserver scripting is weird plain out!
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-11-2001, 09:29 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,982
Posted By BocoC
I dunno. He hasn't enabled it yet. And I don't...

I dunno. He hasn't enabled it yet. And I don't think it will be enabled for Graal 2.1 when it gets released. But, let's hope!
Forum: Tech Support 10-11-2001, 09:24 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,069
Posted By BocoC
That is only for 1 key. There are 8 keys total...

That is only for 1 key. There are 8 keys total that I test in that section alone. Also, this is a routine that draws some stuff on the screen:

} else if (this.inventory_mode==4) {
hideimg...
Forum: Tech Support 10-11-2001, 09:21 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,069
Posted By BocoC
The thing that takes up so much space in my...

The thing that takes up so much space in my Custom Inventory npc is that I have to have keydown code for like, 3 or 4 different modes. This is what one looks like. This is the 'D' key code for the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-11-2001, 09:34 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,982
Posted By BocoC
No. Stefan said in a post that he forgot to...

No. Stefan said in a post that he forgot to enable the command, and that he was going to.

*Edit*
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6974&highlight=setfocus

There,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-11-2001, 08:53 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,349
Posted By BocoC
The only thing I can think of is from the Dune...

The only thing I can think of is from the Dune book series, which I might add, is a wonderful series of books =]
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-11-2001, 08:48 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,982
Posted By BocoC
If Stefan has enabled the setfocus command (like...

If Stefan has enabled the setfocus command (like he said he would), then:

setfocus x,y;
resetfocus;

Use setfocus and resetfocus to change the camera position. But, Stefan may have forgotten...
Forum: Tech Support 10-11-2001, 08:38 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,069
Posted By BocoC
I already split it into 5 parts: Inventory ...

I already split it into 5 parts:
Inventory
Walking
Attacking
Damage
Status Bar

Inventory is the one that is too big. See, each window mode (items, magic, skill, equipment, status, ect) has...
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.