Forum: Events and Activities
04-09-2002, 03:15 AM
|
|
Replies: 75
Views: 5,015
Straight.. unlike you? And if you weren't...
Straight.. unlike you? And if you weren't around... how would you know if your rules were enforced? You don't. Face it, you lie through your teeth and the only reason they believe you is because you...
|
Forum: Events and Activities
04-08-2002, 04:42 AM
|
|
Replies: 75
Views: 5,015
Like I said, keep the lies coming. Yes, you did...
Like I said, keep the lies coming. Yes, you did have strict rules- I will give you that much. Were they enforced? No. Oh, and there was nothing in your "comeback" about your members telling people to...
|
Forum: Events and Activities
04-08-2002, 12:10 AM
|
|
Replies: 75
Views: 5,015
Ooh.. getting a little touchy now. Feeling a...
Ooh.. getting a little touchy now. Feeling a little angry.. maybe a little guilty? Nah, you're too stupid to feel guilt. But, you can lie. I have history of Reese saying he made a mistake, and if it...
|
Forum: Events and Activities
04-07-2002, 10:45 AM
|
|
Replies: 75
Views: 5,015
|
Forum: Events and Activities
04-07-2002, 01:36 AM
|
|
Replies: 75
Views: 5,015
|
Forum: Zormite
04-06-2002, 11:26 PM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 397
New Emperor and Rankers
Attention all- After several revolts against the Zormite emperors, we have finally settled down with our new emperor, Zyko Zorbi. Along with him came his two sons ZeeToS and myself, Zaius. Generals...
|
Forum: Events and Activities
04-04-2002, 03:44 AM
|
|
Replies: 17
Views: 2,037
|
Forum: Events and Activities
04-04-2002, 03:36 AM
|
|
Replies: 23
Views: 2,180
|
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English)
04-02-2002, 07:54 AM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 1,599
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
04-01-2002, 03:12 AM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 647
En Pee Sees
NPC Server down.. Overworld.. WHERE ARE YOU?! :((
|
Forum: Events and Activities
03-29-2002, 10:28 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,388
Re: New event ET's read
Could easily be cheated on. Certain ETs I would not trust to hold these events. Unless, it was held by several ETs so it could be voted on.
|
Forum: Events and Activities
03-29-2002, 10:26 AM
|
|
Replies: 23
Views: 2,180
WTF
I got fired. Still don't know why. Valder never told me. He just goes "I have my sources", then ignores me. Nice how no one cares to listen to me anyway.. peace.
|
Forum: Zormite
03-28-2002, 05:26 AM
|
|
Replies: 32
Views: 949
Re: Okay, I was dissapointed, but now I am mad.
Yes.. Zormite has gone to shambles.. there are VERY few members that have been around and know what's going on. Also, very few that have passed the test. Not only has SLaG been added to Zormite, but...
|
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes
03-28-2002, 05:12 AM
|
|
Replies: 75
Views: 5,241
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
03-01-2002, 07:10 AM
|
|
Replies: 34
Views: 2,251
Bogenera
You know, Bogenera used to be my favorite hat. I just got my hands on one today, and then I read Corpse's post. Gee does that make me feel good >.<
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
02-22-2002, 12:11 AM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 1,199
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
02-21-2002, 10:19 PM
|
|
Replies: 86
Views: 4,402
Re: Dolls
Alk must feel left out.. he's in the "a few people you don't care about", obviously
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
02-21-2002, 10:15 PM
|
|
Replies: 86
Views: 4,402
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
02-21-2002, 10:28 AM
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 1,358
Brad what the hell man! Your crowd IS the wrong...
Brad what the hell man! Your crowd IS the wrong crowd! Oh, lets say intelligent things like "Roffelz" or "oleat". Man, what the hell.. my third grade brother could say more intelligent things. You...
|
Forum: Events and Activities
02-21-2002, 08:58 AM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 2,157
True..
Most of the good people on survivor are good because of lag. I'm not saying McDohl is because I know McDohl is good, period.
|
Forum: Graphic Design
02-21-2002, 08:41 AM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 1,394
Nice!
That's pretty cool, in fact.. it's really good lol but it's kinda weird :D
|
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English)
02-20-2002, 10:54 PM
|
|
Replies: 48
Views: 7,265
Me like
I like it it's pretty cool heh
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
02-20-2002, 10:02 PM
|
|
Replies: 145
Views: 39,120
Well
This is something.. different, to say the least.
|
Forum: Tech Support
02-19-2002, 11:02 PM
|
|
Replies: 25
Views: 1,507
LISTEN
First of all.. stop making fun of the kid.
Second of all, there was a bug in the hat shop last night. When you typed "Buy flame shogun", the NPC gave you a black berret. This is a bug that needs...
|
Forum: Zormite
02-18-2002, 05:37 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 460
|