Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: Graphic Design 06-12-2004, 04:22 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 4,535
Posted By Thallen
It's a LOT better. The outlining is improved, the...

It's a LOT better. The outlining is improved, the eye, the overal distortion is lessened, it's great.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-10-2004, 03:04 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,818
Posted By Thallen
There's a large difference between "kissing up"...

There's a large difference between "kissing up" and stating this obvious. You may continue on your quest to become Accounts Admin, haha. ^^
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-10-2004, 01:53 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,818
Posted By Thallen
It's pretty obvious that it is, you had to move...

It's pretty obvious that it is, you had to move Nas to the most right of the screen as possible for it to over over Moonie. Moonie doesn't talk like that.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-09-2004, 01:21 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,818
Posted By Thallen
Obessesion with the foot to testicles...

Obessesion with the foot to testicles combination? :eek:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-09-2004, 06:16 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,818
Posted By Thallen
Hahaha! That's a great one.

Hahaha! That's a great one.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-09-2004, 02:11 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,818
Posted By Thallen
None of those are really funny, but I guess I'm...

None of those are really funny, but I guess I'm flattered to be in one of them? :p
Forum: Graphic Design 06-08-2004, 08:29 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 956
Posted By Thallen
Unique as always, Scott. :)

Unique as always, Scott. :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-07-2004, 07:11 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,159
Posted By Thallen
Happy birthday, UNian.

Happy birthday, UNian.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-07-2004, 05:12 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,058
Posted By Thallen
globally banned > hacked I consider you lucky....

globally banned > hacked
I consider you lucky. :frown:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-07-2004, 11:47 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,111
Posted By Thallen
Are you saying $3000 was made by MarkB by selling...

Are you saying $3000 was made by MarkB by selling items for USD. That is pathetic. x_x
Forum: Graphic Design 06-07-2004, 07:52 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,861
Posted By Thallen
Wow, it actually looks good now Scott, nothing...

Wow, it actually looks good now Scott, nothing like what I told you it looked like on AIM. :p The toenails are sweet. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-06-2004, 08:13 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,732
Posted By Thallen
This guy gives me a self-esteem boost every day I...

This guy gives me a self-esteem boost every day I see his posts, because it gives me a sense of gratitude, knowing that God didn't make me as stupid as him. ^^
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-05-2004, 11:40 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,111
Posted By Thallen
Graal is the newest business, Dehitay! I sold the...

Graal is the newest business, Dehitay! I sold the "Jesus Christ" account for $30. :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-05-2004, 11:38 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,732
Posted By Thallen
You're not in any better, so hush. Stop trying to...

You're not in any better, so hush. Stop trying to make an arguement out of every thread.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-05-2004, 10:07 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,732
Posted By Thallen
I thought Raven_X, too. :confused:

I thought Raven_X, too. :confused:
Forum: Tech Support 06-05-2004, 08:58 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 985
Posted By Thallen
Yup, it's worked for me so far on Windows 98, so...

Yup, it's worked for me so far on Windows 98, so it's safe, I assume.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-05-2004, 08:58 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,732
Posted By Thallen
I really think letting this "Highlander" guy take...

I really think letting this "Highlander" guy take over Baddies it what did away with it. I believe it was his idea to bring it to the playerworlds, where they recruited a lot of people not fit for...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-05-2004, 07:46 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,732
Posted By Thallen
Baddies is finally put to rest.

At approximately 1:30 AM EST on June 5th, 2004, one of Graal's oldest guilds was finally disbanded. Baddies was disbanded by King Clops, because, in his words, he "didn't feel like running it"...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-04-2004, 10:43 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,190
Posted By Thallen
Haven't you done this around half a dozen times...

Haven't you done this around half a dozen times now?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-04-2004, 12:08 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 921
Posted By Thallen
Account Hacked

Just so you guys know, my account was apparently hacked...
They gave some free rating and such so far on some servers, and quit every global guild of mine.
:(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-03-2004, 11:12 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,643
Posted By Thallen
...McDonald's is awesome. :)

...McDonald's is awesome. :)
Forum: Tech Support 06-03-2004, 11:02 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 985
Posted By Thallen
Setup - Space in Root Directory

My grandma's computer (the computer I primarily use) was completely restored and formatted today, so I need to reinstall Graal. As I was installing Graal, I noticed that it warned you about putting...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-03-2004, 09:18 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,347
Posted By Thallen
Calm down now buddy, where I lived it actually...

Calm down now buddy, where I lived it actually was Saturday.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-02-2004, 12:22 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,347
Posted By Thallen
Oh, so that's what it does, instead of making you...

Oh, so that's what it does, instead of making you a ghost? :rolleyes: I was wondering why I could always play...
So if I play on weekdays, it won't mess with my real, weekend stats?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-02-2004, 12:02 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,347
Posted By Thallen
Constant Account Reset

This is like the 3rd time my account was reset. The first 2, someone restored my stats? Why am I continuously reset, and can someone restore my stats, once again? :frown:
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.