Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-31-2003, 04:20 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,889
Posted By PrinceDark
Some websites link directly to the screenshots...

Some websites link directly to the screenshots that are supposed to be V.I.P. only. Sometimes it blocks people out, but most of the time anyone can see them.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-31-2003, 04:16 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 13,508
Posted By PrinceDark
Probably 200 dollars for the entire year. A...

Probably 200 dollars for the entire year.
A yearly fee sounds reasonable because it's a good chance people will miss payments if it's a monthly thing. Not sure about the price though.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-31-2003, 04:12 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,295
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up This server sounds awesome. I give it one HUGE...

This server sounds awesome. I give it one HUGE thumb up AND
6 stars!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-31-2003, 04:08 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,075
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up Hey that's pretty nice. :) A few parts need...

Hey that's pretty nice. :)
A few parts need some fixing though cause they look too squarish.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-31-2003, 04:04 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 7,487
Posted By PrinceDark
The G Spot could mean anything. If you think of...

The G Spot could mean anything. If you think of something perverted then you think of girls, but if you think about what guys call their hangouts then you think of The G Spot. :/

Plus it looks...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2003, 08:43 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 10,240
Posted By PrinceDark
My best friend on Graal is probably the most...

My best friend on Graal is probably the most trustworthy as well....
SaDie
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-30-2003, 08:28 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,237
Posted By PrinceDark
Stefan didn't allow Geo to have 2 playerworlds so...

Stefan didn't allow Geo to have 2 playerworlds so Tier Daal got shut down.
He tried to merge Tier Daal to n-pulse, but the players didn't like it at first. The players did begin to like the changes...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-30-2003, 08:17 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,299
Posted By PrinceDark
I heard it's just Konidias and another gfx...

I heard it's just Konidias and another gfx person, and Falados helps when he has the time.

I assume progress will speed up a great deal when there's a full tileset, assuming there isn't one done...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2003, 01:50 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,369
Posted By PrinceDark
UN must really hate you then, cause they welcome...

UN must really hate you then, cause they welcome all players there. They even welcome all the other npcservers if they were to attempt to log on UN.

edit: oh wait I noticed it says the server got...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-30-2003, 01:42 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,187
Posted By PrinceDark
So when are you submitting ?

So when are you submitting ?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-30-2003, 01:37 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,100
Posted By PrinceDark
Wink This is the new updated method. 1a). If you got...

This is the new updated method.
1a). If you got enough scripting abilities to get hired on some playerworlds, then just steal all the npc's from every playerworld, and edit them, and add new...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-30-2003, 01:14 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,201
Posted By PrinceDark
X.x Why do people make those retarded looking...

X.x
Why do people make those retarded looking plants?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-29-2003, 01:37 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 18,925
Posted By PrinceDark
He still does play, just under a different name.

He still does play, just under a different name.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-29-2003, 12:50 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,399
Posted By PrinceDark
Osrs you worked on Frolic only for a week if even...

Osrs you worked on Frolic only for a week if even that. You were there for a few days until Nemesis fired everyone and it seems its only Knuckles, Cyb, and Draggon working there now.
I have one npc...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-28-2003, 06:36 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 13,508
Posted By PrinceDark
I thought that when you're private all you should...

I thought that when you're private all you should be doing is making sure your npc's work correctly and get rid of bugs.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-28-2003, 04:48 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 18,925
Posted By PrinceDark
Geovanie Legend -npulse founder- Ace2896 ...

Geovanie Legend -npulse founder-
Ace2896
KawaiiSaria
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-28-2003, 04:45 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,713
Posted By PrinceDark
At school doing an assignment and just had the...

At school doing an assignment and just had the luck of finding a review on the game ZO.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-28-2003, 04:35 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 13,508
Posted By PrinceDark
I always felt that there should be a third tab,...

I always felt that there should be a third tab, but I felt it should be a third tab that consists of playable demo playerworlds.
Like make a small 16 level world with some great npc's and GK gfx to...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-28-2003, 04:25 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,237
Posted By PrinceDark
I spoke to one of the admins on UN, and he said...

I spoke to one of the admins on UN, and he said Nemesis gave Manta the choice of being banned from UN for one week or to resign from Manager. So Manta chose to resign completely and never work on UN...
Forum: Level Design 03-27-2003, 06:51 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,477
Posted By PrinceDark
- Most of it consists of default predefined...

- Most of it consists of default predefined objects.
- Try to make the path seem less generated.
- Add a bit more detail in ome areas.

Rate: 5/10
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 03-27-2003, 12:34 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 8,758
Posted By PrinceDark
He's saying Arcadius didn't hack the guildCP. ...

He's saying Arcadius didn't hack the guildCP.


If he wasn't fired because he was fired in the past as ET Chief, then why was he fired?


The original intent was to find out if people can use...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-26-2003, 08:10 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,014
Posted By PrinceDark
Maloria has some FF gfx or CT, or both. I forgot....

Maloria has some FF gfx or CT, or both. I forgot. I saw it in a guild house. FireFairy's guild house or something like that.
Try recoloring the Kirby body to hot pink, then maybe they'll like it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-26-2003, 08:01 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,951
Posted By PrinceDark
He can use changeimgzoom to change the size of...

He can use changeimgzoom to change the size of the text.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-26-2003, 03:54 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,237
Posted By PrinceDark
I've tested it, but can't say what it's like. I...

I've tested it, but can't say what it's like. I just wish Graal's gfx and onwall detection were as good as it.

Now I know why I have never seen that ad, it's in the start place.
X.x

That's...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-26-2003, 03:47 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,151
Posted By PrinceDark
What ads? I haven't seen any except on their...

What ads?
I haven't seen any except on their old website.
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.