Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 89 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: Graphic Design 09-06-2006, 05:34 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,101
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yeah im going to work on them, I personally dont...

Yeah im going to work on them, I personally dont like the bushes or rocks either. z.z
Forum: Gani Construction 09-06-2006, 04:33 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,582
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I think its a good idea to do a drag & drop...

I think its a good idea to do a drag & drop feature for Graalshop...where you just load the image and you can select the pieces of the images you want and drop them in the animation box. Kinda...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
James...Im not even going to say anything...

James...Im not even going to say anything besides, Dont talk unless you know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:
Forum: Graphic Design 09-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 968
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Im guessing ZH added more saturation to the...

Im guessing ZH added more saturation to the colors, but I dunno, whatever ZH did to it, it looks alot better.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,239
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I personally think you should remove that shadow...

I personally think you should remove that shadow from the top of the box and give it a more smooth feel...those lines that you added look wierd.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,101
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I didnt know that all cliffs in the world were...

I didnt know that all cliffs in the world were brown...thats why their gray. :\
And the shading is meant to look plain, its supposed to be cartoony styled...cartoons dont have details in them....
Forum: Graphic Design 09-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,239
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I must say that the dithering gives it a wierd...

I must say that the dithering gives it a wierd feel..almost like the wood has a grainy texture to it instead of having a wood texture to it.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,101
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Meh, ive been working on images for the tileset...

Meh, ive been working on images for the tileset (eg: lights, bushes, rocks) heres a little example of the stuff.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-01-2006, 08:56 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 816
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
It would probably help if you actually advertised...

It would probably help if you actually advertised what server your hiring for and provided some detailed information on what the server was about to attract staff. :\
Forum: Graphic Design 09-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,393
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Sorry to say this so abruptly...but I dont very...

Sorry to say this so abruptly...but I dont very much like it. :frown:
Forum: Graphic Design 08-31-2006, 07:07 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,121
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
The body looks kind of...how do I say...

The body looks kind of...how do I say this...boxy? o.O
Forum: Graphic Design 08-30-2006, 03:23 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,121
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
My only advice to you rogue is...Study anatomy. ...

My only advice to you rogue is...Study anatomy. :cool:
Forum: Graphic Design 08-29-2006, 09:06 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,486
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I dont know why Zid...but for some reason I can...

I dont know why Zid...but for some reason I can never see the images you post on the forums. !pissed!
Forum: Graphic Design 08-29-2006, 09:05 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,101
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Oh, those are the start of my cliffing tiles...I...

Oh, those are the start of my cliffing tiles...I havnt finished them yet, But im working on them as we speak. I tried to make them as simplistic as possible.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-29-2006, 08:33 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,389
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yeah I forgot to say...The grass looks a bit...

Yeah I forgot to say...The grass looks a bit repetative, try to study the seems in the tile and figure out where the weak points are in it and add a different color there.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,101
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Tiles..

..Heres some tiles I started...not really close to completed yet, I have all the terrain finished (grass,sand, dirt etc.) just didnt feel like putting in the image to post, but tell me what you guys...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-29-2006, 07:00 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,389
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I see you've improved alot Codein. The tileset is...

I see you've improved alot Codein. The tileset is pretty nice...it has a "happy" feeling to it. ^^
Forum: Graphic Design 08-28-2006, 06:09 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,830
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Nice...But the tileset seems to have alot of...

Nice...But the tileset seems to have alot of flaws. Im not going to sit here to point them all out to you, but I think should be kind of obvious to you from making this level. Good job though.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-23-2006, 03:07 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 8,265
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lmao, I dont challenge Tom because I know I am...

Lmao, I dont challenge Tom because I know I am not good enough at the moment. How is that even relevant? The topic was you vs. Tom, not Sage vs. Tom (We already know who would be the winner of that,...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-23-2006, 02:56 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 8,265
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Elk, get your head out of your a**, oh wait my...

Elk, get your head out of your a**, oh wait my fault...you like it there. Tom owns you at gfx and because someone said something about it your getting mad instead of trying to improve yourself to be...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-23-2006, 02:06 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 8,265
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lol...Im sorry Elk, but you are no competition...

Lol...Im sorry Elk, but you are no competition for Tom. :frown:
Forum: Graphic Design 08-22-2006, 06:08 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,099
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I must say that in parts the black lines are...

I must say that in parts the black lines are extra thick and it looks really ugly x_x
Forum: Graphic Design 08-21-2006, 09:57 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,099
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Simple, yet satisfying. ^^

Simple, yet satisfying. ^^
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 9,509
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I already told you I would help when I had the...

I already told you I would help when I had the time. :cool:
Forum: Graphic Design 08-17-2006, 08:33 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 632
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
..Why would I do that? irl fleas are barely...

..Why would I do that? irl fleas are barely visible. x_x
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.