Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 17 of 20
«
First
<
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 112 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
CidNight1142
Forum:
Graphic Design
05-12-2006, 07:21 AM
Replies:
25
Legend Katar
Views:
2,752
Posted By
CidNight1142
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
05-12-2006, 07:13 AM
Replies:
7
Sage Scooby
Views:
1,026
Posted By
CidNight1142
Wooh, happy birthday Sage!
Wooh, happy birthday Sage!
Forum:
GK Suggestions
05-12-2006, 07:12 AM
Replies:
41
Where are the Kingdoms Items?
Views:
2,311
Posted By
CidNight1142
Like lux said, set their stats at the power of...
Like lux said, set their stats at the power of alchemy type items or regular cloaks. There is no reason why kingdom items should be powerful other than the tradition of past kingdom items, which are...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
05-12-2006, 07:07 AM
Replies:
96
RoW's---What's the deal?!?
Views:
7,837
Posted By
CidNight1142
I've never experienced RoW's below 500. As an...
I've never experienced RoW's below 500. As an experiment, just see if you can buy an RoW in the next week for 500 diamonds. Whenever you see someone selling, just say 500 diamonds (whther or not...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
05-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Replies:
96
RoW's---What's the deal?!?
Views:
7,837
Posted By
CidNight1142
I just went back and read this and realized how...
I just went back and read this and realized how horrible false it is. RoW's have raised atleast 100 diamonds in value in the past few months, if not more. Just because you made a bad trade and...
Forum:
Graphic Design
05-11-2006, 07:23 PM
Replies:
18
Back with some more..
Views:
2,360
Posted By
CidNight1142
I think its supposed to be a chakram (sp?). ...
I think its supposed to be a chakram (sp?). Kinda neat.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
05-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Replies:
31
Red Draggy and Blue?
Views:
2,070
Posted By
CidNight1142
This is funny to me. Lol. Finally got...
This is funny to me. Lol.
Finally got one eh?
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
05-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Replies:
43
Is anything being done?
Views:
4,022
Posted By
CidNight1142
I don't understand why you would resort to a...
I don't understand why you would resort to a threat simply because we are requesting that some of the ideas released to and by staff can actually see the light of day? No one's claiming that there...
Forum:
GK Suggestions
05-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Replies:
41
Where are the Kingdoms Items?
Views:
2,311
Posted By
CidNight1142
Yeah, I remember this too. It was especially...
Yeah, I remember this too. It was especially concerning kingdom cloaks. Whatever happened to that? People even made GFX for 2 or 3 of the kingdoms.
Forum:
Graphic Design
05-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Replies:
30
Call for proposal!
Views:
3,492
Posted By
CidNight1142
Oh well, anyone working on these by any chance? ...
Oh well, anyone working on these by any chance? If not I'll hyperdrive mine and get 'em done and ready to go for Sam. Easiest way to get your content on GK ever! I suggest giving it a go!
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
05-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Replies:
4
back
Views:
997
Posted By
CidNight1142
How much longer does that crazy psychic kid have...
How much longer does that crazy psychic kid have left on his ban? The one with the eyebrows?
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
05-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Replies:
17
Oh, how cute.
Views:
2,474
Posted By
CidNight1142
Who would steal Draenin's account? He's got such...
Who would steal Draenin's account? He's got such an individualist personality we'd know it wasn't him in a second! Also, if he stopped posting for an extended period of time, we'd all be out on the...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms Events
05-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Replies:
14
Graal Kingdoms Soccer League Announcement!
Views:
2,454
Posted By
CidNight1142
Well, I think we want it to run a bit more like a...
Well, I think we want it to run a bit more like a league and less like a tournament, so I don't know if we'll have a bracket until maybe later.
And yes, EMs can host the games whenever they see...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
05-09-2006, 08:43 AM
Replies:
43
Is anything being done?
Views:
4,022
Posted By
CidNight1142
I agree that players should continue to have an...
I agree that players should continue to have an active role in development on kingdoms. But perhaps a bit of help from paid staff on the gold servers seems reasonable. Especially considering the...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms Events
05-09-2006, 08:40 AM
Replies:
14
Graal Kingdoms Soccer League Announcement!
Views:
2,454
Posted By
CidNight1142
That would be alot of event coins, considering...
That would be alot of event coins, considering we're considering on running alot of games once this gets up and running. I'll run it by Sam and see what he thinks, but we've been upping the amount...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-09-2006, 08:35 AM
Replies:
5
Argos - npc feature ready
Views:
1,183
Posted By
CidNight1142
Neat. Reminds me of the funky little C++...
Neat. Reminds me of the funky little C++ programs my friends make for fun. Ya know. Because they're huge nerds.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms Events
05-09-2006, 01:30 AM
Replies:
14
Graal Kingdoms Soccer League Announcement!
Views:
2,454
Posted By
CidNight1142
Well, I'll tell you this. If we're going to time...
Well, I'll tell you this. If we're going to time them strictly enough that we would have the total times for the teams (IE, if Stefan scripted a timer or if we run a stop watch IRL), then we'll be...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms Events
05-09-2006, 01:21 AM
Replies:
14
Graal Kingdoms Soccer League Announcement!
Views:
2,454
Posted By
CidNight1142
Well, that sytem would only work with the 10...
Well, that sytem would only work with the 10 minute game system, seeing as if we did 10 point games the team with the most wins would invariably have the most goals as well. Unless someone else won...
Forum:
Graphic Design
05-09-2006, 01:19 AM
Replies:
21
Revolvers
Views:
2,269
Posted By
CidNight1142
Hey, I fixed that for you.
Hey, I fixed that for you.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
05-09-2006, 01:14 AM
Replies:
13
New Diggable Maps
Views:
1,082
Posted By
CidNight1142
I dunno, I'm kinda itching to get a larger...
I dunno, I'm kinda itching to get a larger variety of prizes to give out.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
05-09-2006, 01:05 AM
Replies:
13
New Diggable Maps
Views:
1,082
Posted By
CidNight1142
That does sound like a neat idea.
That does sound like a neat idea.
Forum:
Graphic Design
05-08-2006, 08:59 PM
Replies:
8
Character
Views:
887
Posted By
CidNight1142
Boobies boobies boobies!!!
Boobies boobies boobies!!!
Forum:
Birthday Forum
05-08-2006, 09:40 AM
Replies:
49
Happy Birthday Stefan!!!!
Views:
5,054
Posted By
CidNight1142
Happy birthday S-Man. 8 years of graal and 24...
Happy birthday S-Man. 8 years of graal and 24 years wasted on other things! Enjoy the day big guy!
Forum:
Graphic Design
05-08-2006, 06:55 AM
Replies:
12
Poll:
Photographs (Large Images)
Views:
1,188
Posted By
CidNight1142
I picked 2. I loved the framing. I love framing.
I picked 2. I loved the framing. I love framing.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms Events
05-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Replies:
14
Graal Kingdoms Soccer League Announcement!
Views:
2,454
Posted By
CidNight1142
Graal Kingdoms Soccer League Announcement!
GKSL – Graal Kingdoms Soccer League
Important message! This is the announcement concerning the creation of the Graal Kingdoms Soccer League! Please read the rules and get a team together to...
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Page 17 of 20
«
First
<
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:04 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.