Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 112 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Gods 02-26-2005, 05:43 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,387
Posted By Akoalin
Just thought I'de post this because it's on...

Just thought I'de post this because it's on topic.... I have a max grace of 1, makes it impossible to level up... parties, amulets... I've tryed em all.
Forum: Zone 02-25-2005, 03:11 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,154
Posted By Akoalin
It's already strong enough :P Looks like you...

It's already strong enough :P
Looks like you just want the power :P
Forum: Zone 02-25-2005, 03:10 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,016
Posted By Akoalin
That was basicly copying my idea I said over the...

That was basicly copying my idea I said over the team radio... the plasmasabre should deflect energy bullets and muramasa should deflect regular bullets
Forum: Graphic Design 02-24-2005, 12:28 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 984
Posted By Akoalin
You know any pixel tutorial sites?

You know any pixel tutorial sites?
Forum: Graphic Design 02-23-2005, 04:20 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 984
Posted By Akoalin
Just my sig and soul edge, where did I post them?

Just my sig and soul edge, where did I post them?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-23-2005, 04:19 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,944
Posted By Akoalin
There is none, it may seem it's legal, but it...

There is none, it may seem it's legal, but it isn't. RMXP, Rm2k, RM2k3, any other ones with RPG Maker other than for game consoles are all illegal. Trust me, I spent a big chunk of my life with RPG...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-23-2005, 03:19 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 984
Posted By Akoalin
Nythe (Akoalin)'s GFX

They aren't the best, don't flame, constructive critisism helps though :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Nythe/nytheonacard2.gif ...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-23-2005, 03:01 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,944
Posted By Akoalin
RPG Maker was illegally translated so any Terms...

RPG Maker was illegally translated so any Terms of Usage you may have read are most likely void. It's not only illegal to use the sprites, music, and tiles; but you illegally downloaded copyrighted...
Forum: Zone 02-23-2005, 02:19 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,316
Posted By Akoalin
Sparring Complex

Maybe we should make a Zone that's just a big spar complex, for 1 on 1 killing and stuff... just for training. Most people go to Wild Cross or Alpha to spar, maybe the spar complex should have all...
Forum: Zone 02-23-2005, 01:47 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,823
Posted By Akoalin
Maybe we should make a Zone that's just a big...

Maybe we should make a Zone that's just a big spar complex, for 1 on 1 killing and stuff... just for training. Kills don't count and you don't get bounty for it. DEFINETLY NO SPAR RATE! I hate thoser...
Forum: Zone 02-22-2005, 03:29 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,823
Posted By Akoalin
We all know you made this topic just to brag :p

We all know you made this topic just to brag :p
Forum: Zone 02-22-2005, 04:51 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,823
Posted By Akoalin
Shotgun can kil people very quickly in short...

Shotgun can kil people very quickly in short range... Shotguns shouldn't even be used in war... I mean in real life you'de just fire and kill half of your squad x.x
Forum: Zone 02-22-2005, 02:27 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,823
Posted By Akoalin
I kill you with dh18 all the time :p

I kill you with dh18 all the time :p
Forum: Zone 02-20-2005, 09:49 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,823
Posted By Akoalin
You lure someone away from the base and walk...

You lure someone away from the base and walk backwards and keep shooting rendering them defensless because they can't shoot. and I only use pipebombs to invade heavily gaurded bases.
Forum: Zone 02-20-2005, 09:47 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,235
Posted By Akoalin
Try this... ...

Try this...
http://www.research.att.com/projects/tts/demo.html
Then modify the voice so we're not entirely copying it ;)
Forum: Zone 02-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,602
Posted By Akoalin
Nobody uses combat knife, that'll boost it up...

Nobody uses combat knife, that'll boost it up enough to make it 2 hits x.x
Forum: Zone 02-20-2005, 09:41 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,823
Posted By Akoalin
Gambet, I was in the alliance, I killed you. you...

Gambet, I was in the alliance, I killed you. you call me a (removed for reasons) noob and remove me from the alliance, you've also done this to other people (storm). Your fighting style is lame so I...
Forum: Zone 02-20-2005, 04:50 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,272
Posted By Akoalin
or mortar

or mortar
Forum: Zone 02-20-2005, 04:47 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,656
Posted By Akoalin
I was the first one to discover this, it happens...

I was the first one to discover this, it happens when you use several medkits at once, although there's no way to make sure it happens though.

That wall glitch really ticks me off. People rather...
Forum: Zone 02-20-2005, 04:44 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,235
Posted By Akoalin
WEll the ice cannon is a pretty lame idea, netgun...

WEll the ice cannon is a pretty lame idea, netgun might be more realistic...or not...
Forum: Zone 02-19-2005, 06:26 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,811
Posted By Akoalin
how about we have 2 main places, a space station,...

how about we have 2 main places, a space station, and a home world. You take the space station to the dropships, once on the dropships you can instantly teleport to any of the other dropships. So...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-18-2005, 03:34 PM
Replies: 195
Views: 15,025
Posted By Akoalin
I completely agree that the old classic was...

I completely agree that the old classic was better. I've told him that he killed the word classic with all the new gui and redone scripts. It works smoother with the old scripts anyway x.x
Forum: Zone 02-18-2005, 05:01 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,235
Posted By Akoalin
Just record a guy saying something into a walkie...

Just record a guy saying something into a walkie talkie
Forum: Zone 02-17-2005, 02:45 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,997
Posted By Akoalin
Meh, maybe tiny insect-like aliens. I'll try and...

Meh, maybe tiny insect-like aliens. I'll try and make some GFX although I know something will go wrong :/
Forum: Zone 02-17-2005, 02:43 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,228
Posted By Akoalin
Death

Dying on Zone is lacking. They disapear and end up as a pile of bones and blood on the dropship. I suggest something like falling over decapitated for 5-10 seconds and if a medic comes by he can...
Showing results 401 to 425 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.