Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: MasterNuke
Forum: GK Bugs 10-06-2005, 12:52 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 968
Posted By MasterNuke
Because you know... running into lightning seems...

Because you know... running into lightning seems to be the best solution. Jeez, I would of gotten rid of it if someone asks me.
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-23-2005, 07:06 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,471
Posted By MasterNuke
Don't think it was that good of an idea. You...

Don't think it was that good of an idea. You could just RP the time of day anyway.
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-23-2005, 04:57 AM
Replies: 140
Views: 10,190
Posted By MasterNuke
Curved blades are difficult to make well on GK

Curved blades are difficult to make well on GK
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-22-2005, 02:34 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 10,190
Posted By MasterNuke
You have create a female sprite version of the...

You have create a female sprite version of the armor as well.

From what I can remember... drows are very strong despite their medium-small physique appearance. Thus, heavy armor never really did...
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-21-2005, 07:03 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,471
Posted By MasterNuke
Which didn't need to be stated in the first place.

Which didn't need to be stated in the first place.
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-21-2005, 08:35 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,471
Posted By MasterNuke
Yep.

Yep.
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-21-2005, 06:50 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,471
Posted By MasterNuke
You singled him out.

You singled him out.
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-20-2005, 02:41 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,471
Posted By MasterNuke
Because you are picking Stryker out and harassing...

Because you are picking Stryker out and harassing him. Was it really necessary?
Andrew, if you understood it so well, why didn't you just explain it to him instead of picking on him?
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-19-2005, 02:14 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,471
Posted By MasterNuke
Your event could of used more notice for...

Your event could of used more notice for attendance reasons. That and the time you picked to host your event most likely excluded a lot of the playerbase

Stryker... I think he meant that he is...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-15-2005, 05:36 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,594
Posted By MasterNuke
Alright... my main gripe about this is the fact...

Alright... my main gripe about this is the fact that the items given out were completely inappropriate for the event difficulty and type. Sam, weren't you the one who told me not to event high items...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-14-2005, 01:40 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,594
Posted By MasterNuke
I'd rather the economy be fixed by non-event...

I'd rather the economy be fixed by non-event means. And the event was kinda inappropriate for the prizes x.x.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-14-2005, 05:32 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,594
Posted By MasterNuke
At least they came from events. I still own the...

At least they came from events. I still own the only Shield of Sorcery that came from an event. All others should of been removed. Also, it only had its magic resist+ nerfed because more than one...
Forum: Gods 09-10-2005, 11:08 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,549
Posted By MasterNuke
Confirmed not functional.

Confirmed not functional.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-09-2005, 08:20 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 3,870
Posted By MasterNuke
1. Did Nayoko give you consent to mess with her...

1. Did Nayoko give you consent to mess with her RP character?
2. It's just... so... boring... I couldn't read past the 2nd paragraph without going away to do something else.
Forum: GK Bugs 09-07-2005, 06:20 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 813
Posted By MasterNuke
Human racial bonus from the mudlib.

Human racial bonus from the mudlib.
Forum: Zone 09-02-2005, 12:16 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,760
Posted By MasterNuke
We don't care.

We don't care.
Forum: Zone 09-01-2005, 08:08 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,416
Posted By MasterNuke
Expressing my feelings of this thread would break...

Expressing my feelings of this thread would break at least 2 forum rules.
Forum: Zone 09-01-2005, 08:02 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,470
Posted By MasterNuke
I think it is a bad idea. I would explain it,...

I think it is a bad idea. I would explain it, but it would easily be seen as some nasty flaming.
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-29-2005, 01:03 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,165
Posted By MasterNuke
USED to. He isn't and hasn't been for a good...

USED to. He isn't and hasn't been for a good reason.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-26-2005, 06:12 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,686
Posted By MasterNuke
It only went up to 500 because the value of...

It only went up to 500 because the value of diamonds went up and the value of platinum coins went down at the same time.
Forum: Dustari 08-26-2005, 12:06 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,538
Posted By MasterNuke
I won't make it if the Hurricane/Tropical Storm...

I won't make it if the Hurricane/Tropical Storm knocks out my power.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,564
Posted By MasterNuke
Because people would LOVE to resub to find that...

Because people would LOVE to resub to find that their account has been looted of its items. /sarcasm

-.-

There just needs to be a standard for event items and a constant flow of them.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2005, 08:56 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,712
Posted By MasterNuke
Try double-clicking them. :)

Try double-clicking them. :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2005, 10:58 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,712
Posted By MasterNuke
Well... his post was just bursting at the seams...

Well... his post was just bursting at the seams with ego. Also, he assumes things and called us "gimps" that "cant RP".

By the way... how big are these cakes?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2005, 10:53 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,932
Posted By MasterNuke
I enjoy it plenty. I cackle with glee on the...

I enjoy it plenty. I cackle with glee on the inside as I send waves of destruction everywhere! :D
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.