Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shadow5596321
Forum: Graal Zone Team 02-19-2011, 03:30 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 51,600
Posted By Shadow5596321
I believe you had Debug rights and/or PowerPro...

I believe you had Debug rights and/or PowerPro was testing something out, but you did put in an application that was in Dutch and all I can say is not I'm not logging in.
Forum: Graal Zone Team 02-19-2011, 01:33 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 51,600
Posted By Shadow5596321
You know. It's awesome hearing about this...

You know.

It's awesome hearing about this nickname; *RevolutionJR (Events Team)
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-19-2011, 05:27 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,199
Posted By Shadow5596321
A veto from you means just as much as these words.

A veto from you means just as much as these words.
Forum: Graal Zone Team 02-19-2011, 03:49 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 51,600
Posted By Shadow5596321
Alteast I wasn't fired for being inactive :asleep:

Alteast I wasn't fired for being inactive :asleep:
Forum: Graal Zone Team 02-18-2011, 10:24 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 51,600
Posted By Shadow5596321
Speaking of which, you didn't do either on them :p

Speaking of which, you didn't do either on them :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-18-2011, 01:51 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 14,541
Posted By Shadow5596321
Close to 2.9k

Close to 2.9k
Forum: Graal Zone Team 02-17-2011, 04:01 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 51,600
Posted By Shadow5596321
sup. how's Maloria btw? o ded.

sup.

how's Maloria btw? o ded.
Forum: Graal Zone Team 02-17-2011, 01:44 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 51,600
Posted By Shadow5596321
I'd take a dookie on all of you. It's also...

I'd take a dookie on all of you.

It's also our awesome new trial based manager Jesse.

I miss your applications, I put my try hards on for them. :(
Forum: Graal Zone Team 02-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 51,600
Posted By Shadow5596321
What's the point of having a PRA Admin if you're...

What's the point of having a PRA Admin if you're going to do these yourself?

Zone's PRA is GP/ET/FAQ Admin. GTFO.
Forum: Zone 02-16-2011, 10:24 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,896
Posted By Shadow5596321
Wait, who are you?

Wait, who are you?
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-14-2011, 05:17 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,692
Posted By Shadow5596321
Seriously, who gave him any sort of admin...

Seriously, who gave him any sort of admin position?
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-14-2011, 05:15 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,199
Posted By Shadow5596321
approved

approved
Forum: Zone 02-13-2011, 12:04 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,896
Posted By Shadow5596321
Remove the "perm" section completely and throw it...

Remove the "perm" section completely and throw it into weapons. Seriously.
Forum: Zone 02-12-2011, 09:00 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,896
Posted By Shadow5596321
70k is way to much. Photon was that price before...

70k is way to much. Photon was that price before it was removed I believe. 20-40k is more reasonable if you make adjustments to it.
Forum: Zone 02-12-2011, 06:44 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,896
Posted By Shadow5596321
No, roll needs to stay out of Spar. It's just way...

No, roll needs to stay out of Spar. It's just way to small to enable it.

SMG with a BR Charge that posions people.



Powerpro, I'll admit you're doing better than I thought. You just need to...
Forum: Zone 02-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,896
Posted By Shadow5596321
Roll: +1, Decent update. Little extreme, take it...

Roll: +1, Decent update. Little extreme, take it down to 15 or 20.

Squad: +1, Nice update, now I can stop removing people.

Cookies: -1, They were removed for a good reason. You just brought...
Forum: Your opinion 02-07-2011, 10:24 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 43,260
Posted By Shadow5596321
norly i dint no

norly i dint no
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-07-2011, 04:56 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 10,059
Posted By Shadow5596321
Get mad.

Get mad.
Forum: Zone 02-07-2011, 04:52 AM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,310
Posted By Shadow5596321
Nanana Nanana Hey Hey Hey Gooooodbye

Nanana Nanana Hey Hey Hey Gooooodbye
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-07-2011, 04:50 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 10,059
Posted By Shadow5596321
No, Yeah.

No, Yeah.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-07-2011, 04:39 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 10,059
Posted By Shadow5596321
You're a ****ing joke too.

You're a ****ing joke too.
Forum: Your opinion 02-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 43,260
Posted By Shadow5596321
Must.... Delete...... Post.......... ...

Must.... Delete...... Post..........





NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T
Forum: Videos 02-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 24,576
Posted By Shadow5596321
Alright, you play Zodiac too.

Alright, you play Zodiac too.
Forum: Server Maintenance 02-06-2011, 07:40 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 11,904
Posted By Shadow5596321
Zone is Broke.

Can't play anything but Spar.

Apperently variables weren't transfered along with the server. Mind fixing it so atleast it's a server that's not dead because it's broke?
Forum: Future Improvements 02-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,350
Posted By Shadow5596321
You can't play Zone at the moment, haven't been...

You can't play Zone at the moment, haven't been able to since you moved the servers.


Only playable planet is Spar. Everything else is broken.
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.