Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RevolutionJS
Forum: Zone 01-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,722
Posted By RevolutionJS
Geust never have spar rating because when they...

Geust never have spar rating because when they got one to go on their real accounts to lame the rating.
But I can show you a nooob thats on the board, but you can better look it it yourself his name...
Forum: Zone 01-10-2009, 10:50 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,722
Posted By RevolutionJS
Buy the guys on guest have high spar ratings,...

Buy the guys on guest have high spar ratings, THEY are the people that doesnt deserve em because they are to pzzy to spar me on their own accounts.
Forum: Zone 01-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,722
Posted By RevolutionJS
They coming in and I cant help it.

They coming in and I cant help it.
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,643
Posted By RevolutionJS
Twinblade...

Twinblade...
Forum: Zone 01-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,722
Posted By RevolutionJS
Sparring Guests

You also get sick when youve got a spar rating, A guest comes on with rippers and strafes you dead?

Im talking about the geust from good players that are to afraid to spar with there real accounts...
Forum: Zone 01-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,093
Posted By RevolutionJS
Maybe you can respond on the more ''serious''...

Maybe you can respond on the more ''serious'' things I said.
Forum: Zone 01-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,093
Posted By RevolutionJS
Its not only about Geust laming, In the...

Its not only about Geust laming,
In the moerning on sutarday as axemples I see the following things:
-Geust Laming
-Very much insulting
-Finfing out new glitching
-Glitching
-Hacking

I like...
Forum: Zone 01-08-2009, 10:23 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,093
Posted By RevolutionJS
Zone Police2

Jasper first had a thread and the Idea was : Hire Zone polices.
I think they necesary these days.
5 Mins ago there were like 3 people on, gives a staff a reason to log off.
I logged in and I saw...
Forum: Zone 01-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,183
Posted By RevolutionJS
Sending as many PMs as you want is quite necesary.

Sending as many PMs as you want is quite necesary.
Forum: Zone 01-07-2009, 05:34 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,114
Posted By RevolutionJS
Hm the only reson I can think of is that you like...

Hm the only reson I can think of is that you like players who are hacking insulting and glitching.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-06-2009, 12:54 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,065
Posted By RevolutionJS
Dante (21)

HAPPY BIRTH Day!
To dante and very much luck with you and Becky this year!
Forum: Zone 01-06-2009, 12:44 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 8,021
Posted By RevolutionJS
Ye just Kamikaze, Same as me.

Ye just Kamikaze, Same as me.
Forum: Videos 01-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 9,715
Posted By RevolutionJS
Thanks I know the rules know of the pool games :D

Thanks I know the rules know of the pool games :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,610
Posted By RevolutionJS
Happy birthday! UR still the best ET of zone!

Happy birthday!
UR still the best ET of zone!
Forum: Information 01-05-2009, 08:17 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,182
Posted By RevolutionJS
We can work together, there is almost no...

We can work together, there is almost no Information so I can help you with that,
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,643
Posted By RevolutionJS
I think it shouldnt shoot Laser more something...

I think it shouldnt shoot Laser more something else Like crossbow bolts or something.
Forum: Zone 01-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,183
Posted By RevolutionJS
AT the point he doesn't know half of the ETs it...

AT the point he doesn't know half of the ETs it does....
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-05-2009, 06:35 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,643
Posted By RevolutionJS
Awsome

Awsome
Forum: Zone 01-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,183
Posted By RevolutionJS
I was talking about the events team. ITs for...

I was talking about the events team.
ITs for Jesse only annying if an admin is going to do his job.
Forum: Zone 01-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,183
Posted By RevolutionJS
He hired people for it, and he trust them they...

He hired people for it, and he trust them they doing it well.
As long there are no problems he doesnt need to know.
Forum: Zone 01-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,107
Posted By RevolutionJS
I dont understand it..

I dont understand it..
Forum: Zone 01-04-2009, 09:42 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,317
Posted By RevolutionJS
If this is so worse go fix the Lock rule VERY...

If this is so worse go fix the Lock rule VERY fast then.
Forum: Zone 01-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,317
Posted By RevolutionJS
Ok thanks, Rules are rules but I dont like em.

Ok thanks, Rules are rules but I dont like em.
Forum: Zone 01-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,317
Posted By RevolutionJS
I know what there saying but not perfectly. I...

I know what there saying but not perfectly.
I think that at wonthappen annyway..
Forum: Zone 01-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,317
Posted By RevolutionJS
I jsut dont understand their english

I jsut dont understand their english
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.