Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ffcmike
Forum: Classic News 09-02-2012, 02:15 AM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,285
Posted By ffcmike
There's still a few more foundations to lay...

There's still a few more foundations to lay before quest development will be the main focus again. For example we still have to implement card collecting/trading, and there are plans for a local...
Forum: Classic News 09-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,285
Posted By ffcmike
I liked "Classique" better. ;)

I liked "Classique" better. ;)
Forum: Classic News 09-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,285
Posted By ffcmike
Thanks all. I hear Bell is working day and...

Thanks all.

I hear Bell is working day and night to bake enough humble pies for the celebration.



Oh yes, I'm surprised Era hasn't been renamed to "Era (PC)" as that would also help prevent...
Forum: Classic News 08-31-2012, 08:12 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,285
Posted By ffcmike
Launch Date Announcement

Incase anyone has missed the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs-mQdIbcKQ), for the sake of a formal announcement Classic will be going live on Wednesday September 5th, at approximately night...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 725
Posted By ffcmike
Happy birthday.

Happy birthday.
Forum: Videos 08-29-2012, 12:14 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 44,829
Posted By ffcmike
Unsurprisingly I've been asked about this a lot,...

Unsurprisingly I've been asked about this a lot, but Classic is definitely not going live as soon as the 30th. If I was going to announce such a release date via a video it would contain actual...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-28-2012, 08:39 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,753
Posted By ffcmike
In my experience Stefan usually replies within 5...

In my experience Stefan usually replies within 5 minutes when he can think of a lame excuse to avoid acknowledging the content of your email. Otherwise you have to wait a week or 2 for it to be safe...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,753
Posted By ffcmike
In regards to PWA, I'm surprised all global staff...

In regards to PWA, I'm surprised all global staff minus Skyld are rolled into one group. There seems to be a lack of candidates suitable for governing PlayerWorlds, trustworthy for handling Account...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,753
Posted By ffcmike
Can't hurt to have a faster method in which to...

Can't hurt to have a faster method in which to realise you're being ignored.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-27-2012, 06:52 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 6,468
Posted By ffcmike
Val have more chance of having a dev server...

Val have more chance of having a dev server Classic subscription enabled if they request it for the sake of developing it for the magic i word.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2012, 07:15 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,103
Posted By ffcmike
At the very minimum it should be Clientside, as...

At the very minimum it should be Clientside, as to be more specific it was designed for a much older version of Graal, where there was no such thing as Serverside in the way we know it today.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-26-2012, 04:46 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,215
Posted By ffcmike
Similar to 2 weeks ago, playercount crossed the...

Similar to 2 weeks ago, playercount crossed the 30 mark and hosting lasted for about 5 hours. I can also confirm this was the last one, more on that another time.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-22-2012, 06:39 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,893
Posted By ffcmike
Alright Stefan now that you're back from your...

Alright Stefan now that you're back from your vacation I thought I'd bump this.



The reason this is funny is not because the email did happen to include the original English copy, but because...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-21-2012, 08:55 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 6,468
Posted By ffcmike
Stefan has a track record of only acting (or...

Stefan has a track record of only acting (or pretending to act) on such issues he otherwise couldn't care less with once they become an irritation to him, sad but true.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-21-2012, 07:45 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 6,468
Posted By ffcmike
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/1230/combined.j...

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/1230/combined.jpg
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-21-2012, 07:42 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 8,608
Posted By ffcmike
triggerserver("weapon", this, "AP",...

triggerserver("weapon", this, "AP", AP_Slider.value);


While using 'this' works, it is incorrect as it's a reference to the weapon object rather than the name of the weapon, it should be...
Forum: Server Maintenance 08-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 14,813
Posted By ffcmike
The problems were caused when an online player...

The problems were caused when an online player who was involved in CTF reconnected, onPlayerLogOut() didn't occur.
Forum: Server Maintenance 08-20-2012, 01:29 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 14,813
Posted By ffcmike
It was already fixed.

It was already fixed.
Forum: Server Maintenance 08-19-2012, 11:45 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 14,813
Posted By ffcmike
Serverlister connection lost

Getting lots of these errors on Classic, it was causing a few problems. I also asked a member of staff on Val (same machine) and they're getting it too.

Serverlister connection lost.
Script:...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-19-2012, 02:29 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 8,608
Posted By ffcmike
Assigning variables doesn't work like this, you...

Assigning variables doesn't work like this, you just need to pass 50 as a parameter, and then do something like:


function onActionServerSide(temp.ap, temp.account){
temp.pl =...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-19-2012, 02:08 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 8,608
Posted By ffcmike
This is completely wrong, you're modifying the...

This is completely wrong, you're modifying the normal player object rather than the target player. AP is not possible to properly modify Clientside, you need to trigger to Serverside or else it will...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-18-2012, 02:40 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 816
Posted By ffcmike
Larger Char Limit for NPC Attr Synchronisation

Lets say I want to pass a reasonably large list of accounts from serverside to clientside within an NPC. For the sake of an example, I'll get myself 25 players at random:


temp.query = "SELECT...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2012, 06:39 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 135,824
Posted By ffcmike
Afaik Gelat pre-dated Gralat.

Afaik Gelat pre-dated Gralat.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-13-2012, 12:21 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,215
Posted By ffcmike
Best combination of initial turnout and duration...

Best combination of initial turnout and duration so far, playercount crossed the 30 mark again and hosting lasted 4 hours and 45 minutes. As such, an events night is scheduled to take place at the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,324
Posted By ffcmike
I laughed at this. Contact a member of...

I laughed at this.



Contact a member of PlayerWorld Administration, they are listed within Global Staff Contacts (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/announcement.php?f=15).
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.