Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: --Chris--
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-19-2004, 03:42 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,746
Posted By --Chris--
Bye, you always seemed like a decent guy

Bye, you always seemed like a decent guy
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-18-2004, 10:57 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,251
Posted By --Chris--
PW rule state "Do not upload anything into the...

PW rule state "Do not upload anything into the file-manager that you do not have authorization to upload. No inappropriate, copyrighted, or unauthorized material should be uploaded into...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-17-2004, 11:03 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,251
Posted By --Chris--
Sorry, those would be illegal. Maybe make...

Sorry, those would be illegal. Maybe make something yourself? ^^
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-13-2004, 07:00 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,684
Posted By --Chris--
How are these people determined?

How are these people determined?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-13-2004, 06:54 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,712
Posted By --Chris--
lol Welcome back ;) I think you could have said...

lol Welcome back ;)
I think you could have said the same for 36 and gotten a gold account though =(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-12-2004, 11:20 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,870
Posted By --Chris--
I actually like the idea of intelligence. I know...

I actually like the idea of intelligence. I know I'd use it during alchemy (=
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-12-2004, 09:08 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,969
Posted By --Chris--
Why is the north excessively large but empty?

Why is the north excessively large but empty?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-12-2004, 10:48 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,854
Posted By --Chris--
Easter hat is inferior to all other hats (the egg...

Easter hat is inferior to all other hats (the egg one.)
So is bunny hat. Jeez, was it that hard to make it atleast themed? luck+1,speed+1,ac+1 for example on bunny hat - It'll only be slightly...
Forum: Kingdoms 04-11-2004, 08:56 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,003
Posted By --Chris--
<3

<3
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-11-2004, 08:50 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,454
Posted By --Chris--
Gods are fine minus the incompleted spells and...

Gods are fine minus the incompleted spells and unobtainable relics (example: Ogma's bracers.) Once that is done the only other thing I see possibly fit to further balance them would be to compramise...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-10-2004, 06:18 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,314
Posted By --Chris--
Poor recolor of g2k2bow3.png (that junk took 45...

Poor recolor of g2k2bow3.png (that junk took 45 minutes?)

"I don't see --chris-- doing much." Ah, but I am. Do you know my responsibilities on Graal? My skills aren't limited to graphics nor am I...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-08-2004, 09:35 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 999
Posted By --Chris--
See ya

See ya
Forum: Graphic Design 04-07-2004, 04:42 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,270
Posted By --Chris--
It's nice minus the different shades being...

It's nice minus the different shades being notice-ably seperable.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 04-07-2004, 04:34 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 6,647
Posted By --Chris--
Geno's account ran out =( Heh, nice choices ;)

Geno's account ran out =(
Heh, nice choices ;)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-07-2004, 04:26 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 673
Posted By --Chris--
Byyyyeee )=

Byyyyeee )=
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-05-2004, 09:27 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 699
Posted By --Chris--
Good luck, have fun.

Good luck, have fun.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-05-2004, 09:27 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,712
Posted By --Chris--
Welcome back

Welcome back
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2004, 04:41 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,582
Posted By --Chris--
Thank God, I hate when sounds and ganis are...

Thank God, I hate when sounds and ganis are over-written ;(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 04-05-2004, 04:38 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 6,647
Posted By --Chris--
I don't play? Dude, I'm on dayly and furthermore...

I don't play? Dude, I'm on dayly and furthermore that statement of me not being capable of winning is pretty stupid. Why the hell did you even post?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-03-2004, 10:12 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 721
Posted By --Chris--
Welcome back

Welcome back
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 04-02-2004, 07:41 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 6,647
Posted By --Chris--
A questionaire to determine their knowledge...

A questionaire to determine their knowledge within the server seems to be the most important thing but not included...hmm...genious!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 04-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,949
Posted By --Chris--
Stop annoying us. First of all pleading wouldn't...

Stop annoying us. First of all pleading wouldn't help you, secondly being an EM isn't about "omg lots of events lalwl help me help you screw teh econom33" and thirdly I'm positive there are more...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-01-2004, 10:59 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 970
Posted By --Chris--
Talking Welcome back buddy <3

Welcome back buddy <3
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-31-2004, 06:30 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,382
Posted By --Chris--
Later

Later
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-31-2004, 12:04 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,432
Posted By --Chris--
If someone was stupid enough to leave the gate...

If someone was stupid enough to leave the gate open then it's their problem.
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.