Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 401 to 425 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Donark
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-14-2009, 04:37 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 802
Posted By Donark
Happy bday dood!

Happy bday dood!
Forum: Zone 04-14-2009, 03:22 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,173
Posted By Donark
The threads been around for about a month, it's...

The threads been around for about a month, it's possible he could of forgot.. I guess.

And back to the subject...

I would still like to see Jasper get ET, he's been temp-pa for quite a bit now....
Forum: Zone News 04-13-2009, 10:41 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 33,745
Posted By Donark
Sounds familiar.... >.>

Sounds familiar.... >.>
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-13-2009, 10:36 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 587
Posted By Donark
Have a good one!

Have a good one!
Forum: Zone 04-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,371
Posted By Donark
Yah, it's been happening for a while now....

Yah, it's been happening for a while now. Yesterday it was REALLY spazing out. Instead of fences on snowrace, there were barrels.. Well for me atleast, no one else seemed to be able to see it.
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,248
Posted By Donark
Alright, Yah I noticed huwa isn't a moderator any...

Alright, Yah I noticed huwa isn't a moderator any more, but I thought the fact it was stickied meant it is still enforced.
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,248
Posted By Donark
Read the rules. Stop posting 1 sided unfinished...

Read the rules. Stop posting 1 sided unfinished graphics.
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-10-2009, 01:51 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By Donark
Never said he did. I was saying why people still...

Never said he did. I was saying why people still want the pictures.
Forum: Zone 04-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,837
Posted By Donark
Rofl irl, lmaooo so hard. I was reading that and...

Rofl irl, lmaooo so hard. I was reading that and it took my a while to understand what it meant.
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By Donark
Yah, they do cause they look cool maybe? Go...

Yah, they do cause they look cool maybe?
Go draw yourself another g36.
Forum: Zone 04-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,837
Posted By Donark
Lmao, I wish

Lmao, I wish
Forum: Zone 04-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,837
Posted By Donark
Hackers are easy to deal with. EX: /lock...

Hackers are easy to deal with.
EX:
/lock pc:1234567
/unstick pc:1234567
" Till log out
Then do it again when he logs on with a different computer i.d.

ezpz :cool:
Forum: Zone 04-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,216
Posted By Donark
Yah, but if all those other updates stated in...

Yah, but if all those other updates stated in jkool's sticky came out all at once, it's possible the player count can increase dramatically. I'm not saying it will, but I do think it has the chance.
Forum: Zone 04-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,837
Posted By Donark
Pimp is Canadian too.

Pimp is Canadian too.
Forum: Zone PC 04-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Replies: 321
Views: 166,379
Posted By Donark
I remember that >.> One day you were hosting,...

I remember that >.> One day you were hosting, next day you were all pissed off because you got fired xD.
Forum: Zone 04-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,837
Posted By Donark
Actually, I'm on Era for 1 hour in the morning...

Actually, I'm on Era for 1 hour in the morning when zone has a 4 player count. And if I get a PM about a hacker I log onto zone immediatley.
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-06-2009, 10:24 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By Donark
He looks like a medic ninja! ^^

He looks like a medic ninja! ^^
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-05-2009, 04:23 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By Donark
damnnn that's hot

damnnn that's hot
Forum: Zone 04-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,837
Posted By Donark
Actually the staff is pretty active. But we don't...

Actually the staff is pretty active. But we don't have access during the day because we're usually at school.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,084
Posted By Donark
Lol hector made that >.>

Lol hector made that >.>
Forum: Zone 04-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,267
Posted By Donark
One time I was just talking on iricia gmap, and I...

One time I was just talking on iricia gmap, and I took at random red rifle spurt shot and all of a sudden this nub comes out of nowhere on a bike, ran right into it, the bike exploaded, then I just 1...
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,847
Posted By Donark
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Forum: Zone PC 04-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Replies: 321
Views: 166,379
Posted By Donark
I highly doubt that. xD

I highly doubt that. xD
Forum: Zone 03-30-2009, 08:46 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,173
Posted By Donark
She can handle it all ;D

She can handle it all ;D
Forum: Zone 03-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,173
Posted By Donark
And now she's zone ETing once again ;D

And now she's zone ETing once again ;D
Showing results 401 to 425 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.