Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 99 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Geovanie Legend
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-25-2002, 11:01 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,148
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well thanks, i appreciate that, and yes i'm still...

Well thanks, i appreciate that, and yes i'm still around.. a true oldbie never dies, he just sits in the corner waiting for the right moment :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2002, 09:22 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,148
Posted By Geovanie Legend
wow, lots of glitches, and i just happen to get...

wow, lots of glitches, and i just happen to get stuck with the infinate death one.. lol go figure :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2002, 09:17 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,148
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well of course, i never said he was.. i mean he's...

Well of course, i never said he was.. i mean he's not really as bad as some people think he is, he just falls behind sometimes, lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2002, 09:11 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,148
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Angry Graal 2001

Ok what's the deal here.. Stefan add's the new body/hp system to Graal 2001 and when i log on i die no matter what and i continue to die.. i was standing in the market (a no pk zone) with 100ap and i...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-27-2001, 01:21 PM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Re: Biggest peice of ****

Why don't you speak for yourself, then return to that which you call life and fairly judge others instead of taking calculated risks based upon your own theories which are obviously incorrect.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-24-2001, 04:04 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,321
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol here's another funny example, market stand 6...

lol here's another funny example, market stand 6 owned by iamxexy
Now this person really know good marketing, lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-23-2001, 11:15 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,321
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ok so i didn't spell Argument right, but atleast...

Ok so i didn't spell Argument right, but atleast is spelled correctly... atleast the last time i checked it was spelled atleast even though when you say it, it does sound a bit funny, lol
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-23-2001, 10:50 PM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I agree i've become tired of such childish antics...

I agree i've become tired of such childish antics many of times, but i've also learned to control myself so no longer will you find me saying anything I shouldn't say :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-23-2001, 10:47 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,321
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Hmm Mr. spelling and grammar huh? Funny I don't...

Hmm Mr. spelling and grammar huh? Funny I don't see anything improperly spelled on that post.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-23-2001, 09:26 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,321
Posted By Geovanie Legend
As sad as it may be i actualy understood you that...

As sad as it may be i actualy understood you that time jin, hahaha :megaeek:

p.s. I'm gonna try to go to bed now so i'll check the thread tomorrow if i get on and see what's going on, lol :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-23-2001, 09:21 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,321
Posted By Geovanie Legend
hahahahaha, i always thought it was drugs that...

hahahahaha, i always thought it was drugs that cause the brain damage and the alcohol just caused pure stupidity :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-23-2001, 09:07 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,321
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Can you speak english? you should have atleast...

Can you speak english? you should have atleast made it past the 1st grade before dropping out man, lol
"Here comes another arguement that i'm gonna ignore"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-23-2001, 09:01 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,321
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Talking Anger can be an ugly thing.

I just find it amusing what people do on Graal to keep themselves "entertained" anymore, kinda like the guy in this pic... note my tag is (hey i'm cool) and the tag was given to me from a staff...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-23-2001, 01:26 AM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I'm amazed, I honestly never expected something...

I'm amazed, I honestly never expected something like that from you MG :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2001, 01:10 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,180
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well I must say i'm going to miss all the fun i...

Well I must say i'm going to miss all the fun i had on Frolic with KJL and SLP, especialy with SLP's sense of humor. man what a riot, lol
Anyway Cybnext I wish you luck with Frolic and hope you can...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-21-2001, 01:32 AM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Jub if you would notice what i said or read the...

Jub if you would notice what i said or read the rules from time to time it is illegal to use g2k1 images on a "FREE" server, then I later stated the Stefan said he is making the server p2p, so why...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-20-2001, 06:16 AM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
See I told ya someone would have a fit about me...

See I told ya someone would have a fit about me posting that, and boozy proved me right, thank you :D
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-20-2001, 02:36 AM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
True, it's not all that bad of a word, but ignore...

True, it's not all that bad of a word, but ignore the other stuff cause I just found out from Stefan that UN is becoming a p2p server, lol my bad
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-20-2001, 12:06 AM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
And now we have an NPC asking me "what the **** I...

And now we have an NPC asking me "what the **** I want?"

P.s. yes I enjoy complaining, it sure makes other people freak out, don't it. lol
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-20-2001, 12:01 AM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
And here's the level to the right of it using...

And here's the level to the right of it using both the red and green vines.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-20-2001, 12:00 AM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ok I was just on the X server and tried to tell...

Ok I was just on the X server and tried to tell them about free servers using images from G2K1 and they took it as a joke, this proves that people just don't listen or they simply don't care.
As...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-19-2001, 03:55 AM
Replies: 188
Views: 21,809
Posted By Geovanie Legend
The one thing I don't understand about the world...

The one thing I don't understand about the world today is how someone such as myself can say something and if someone don't like it then they immediatly start calling names. A good exmple of this...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 02:21 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,010
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol that's funny, but is rather mean. Plus it...

lol that's funny, but is rather mean. Plus it shows how gullible people are anymore.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 02:17 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,990
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Stefan I really hate to be rude, but perhaps...

Stefan I really hate to be rude, but perhaps instead of doing all of theese changes you should stop and get everything running right first, I mean N-Pulse went for god only knows how long without...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-13-2001, 05:29 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,990
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol ok well i'm burnt out on this topic, now i'm...

lol ok well i'm burnt out on this topic, now i'm talking about how everything that's here isn't even here and how brain damage work, lol
but that's on another thread, have fun finding it, hehe
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.