Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: Samurai 04-10-2002, 11:28 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 291
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I shall defeat you! but until then.. p2p account...

I shall defeat you! but until then.. p2p account pls :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2002, 11:23 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,751
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Now that you said it, I would say 2. The values...

Now that you said it, I would say 2. The values on it are extreamly weird, one side being completly yellow, the sunrays must be very heavy.

And the graal characters would not match with it.
Forum: Pirates 04-10-2002, 11:22 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 476
Posted By ZeroFXSM


Forum: Dustari 04-10-2002, 11:21 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 449
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Wondering..

whats going on with dustari at the moment.. Kawaii left.. so.. whats going on?
Forum: Zormite 04-10-2002, 11:19 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 398
Posted By ZeroFXSM
what a nice name.. ;)

what a nice name.. ;)
Forum: Guild Life 04-10-2002, 11:17 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,732
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Some parents wouldn't want their children...

Some parents wouldn't want their children screwing around like that at all.
Forum: NPC Server 04-10-2002, 11:15 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 751
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I still purpose that there should be a simulation...

I still purpose that there should be a simulation so people want to test out serverside npcs CAN test them out.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-10-2002, 11:11 AM
Replies: 8
Cya
Views: 2,010
Posted By ZeroFXSM
oh fish sticks

oh fish sticks
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2002, 11:09 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,751
Posted By ZeroFXSM
the shading is a little werid.. but I like...

the shading is a little werid..

but I like it :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 10:32 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 4,320
Posted By ZeroFXSM
RP wise, Graal should elect a group of...

RP wise,

Graal should elect a group of adventures, they should go on quests throught graal and bring along people to help, however they are not as strong, so they may die.

And new people will...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-10-2002, 10:24 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,559
Posted By ZeroFXSM
There should be a way to test NPCS online without...

There should be a way to test NPCS online without having a p2p server up and running, It should be built into the client, so you really don't have to have a server, Its a simulation.
Forum: Level Design 04-10-2002, 10:23 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,001
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Level Rating?

Graal is a Fantasy World.

We want buildings and houses to look pretty, we don't want plain buildings.

You are obviously mistaken.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2002, 10:05 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,151
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Thats because FOX made the orignal world of...

Thats because FOX made the orignal world of rudora.. everything new.. SUCKS.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 09:44 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 5,464
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: A complaint.

WHAT?!@??!?!?!?!?@!?@?!






:megaeek:
Forum: Graphic Design 04-10-2002, 08:58 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 688
Posted By ZeroFXSM
GEEE IT ISN'T THAT HARD TO FORGET :) :) :) :) ...

GEEE IT ISN'T THAT HARD TO FORGET :) :) :) :)

www.yoursighost.com

Someone should make a sticky just saying "Your sig host is the place where people get signatures hosted."
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2002, 08:57 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,323
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Hey! Wake up! Slap yourself! I would agree,...

Hey! Wake up! Slap yourself!

I would agree, I wouldn't hire someone unless they showed a good amount of levels with some quality! Don't lose all respect just because he gave a suggestion.
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 08:45 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,867
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Please post about graalian gossip and about...

Please post about graalian gossip and about weddings so I can hear about SSJ GOKU 1430982401820 SUPER POWER MANs Wedding with HOT CHIK (TAWE)!@R)~@

;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 08:42 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,447
Posted By ZeroFXSM
*******, If graal is so ***, why the **** do...

*******,

If graal is so ***, why the **** do you still play, go hump a 1.39 unlimited open graal server if you just "hate" graal so much, Your such a "Graalian *** Follower"

err, new term! :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 08:40 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,935
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I've seen something like that from wizards of the...

I've seen something like that from wizards of the coast, It looks nice though, but I can't see how you can draw such a good orc, but have such a ugly looking orc,

For one, the body looks messed...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 08:31 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 6,889
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: NEW! toad - in voice format!

I pluged my computers enternal sound speakers, so I wouldn't hear its "BEEEEEEEP" everytime it started :(
Forum: Tech Support 04-10-2002, 08:00 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,218
Posted By ZeroFXSM
maybe you shouldn't try that again? :o

maybe you shouldn't try that again? :o
Forum: Future Improvements 04-10-2002, 07:58 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,252
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Players don't need to see anyone elses AP, they...

Players don't need to see anyone elses AP, they just need to see their own.

Plus, if some one was in one of those AP slots you can have a marking next to their name.

Looks nice y0. :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2002, 07:55 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,993
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Call it Gokus Fighting Might. and have like...

Call it Gokus Fighting Might.

and have like nameks and humans constantly fighting

don't forget the pokemon
and zelda graphics

:rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2002, 07:53 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 1,939
Posted By ZeroFXSM
tell me too!

tell me too!
Forum: Level Design 04-10-2002, 07:40 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,461
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: Re: Im making a server and need VERY good LAT!

LOL HE IS LIKE LOL YOU SHOULD SHOW YOUR LEET STUFF LOL LOL YOU SHOULD SHOW IT LOLOL
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.