Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Psyker
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2002, 01:00 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,713
Posted By Psyker
I'm surprised, you didn't misspell my name...

I'm surprised, you didn't misspell my name...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 08:20 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,458
Posted By Psyker
I want to change the requirement to around 75-125...

I want to change the requirement to around 75-125 levels.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2002, 07:39 AM
Replies: 178
Views: 9,107
Posted By Psyker
I made a new signature just for Googi, too :(

I made a new signature just for Googi, too :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2002, 07:17 AM
Replies: 178
Views: 9,107
Posted By Psyker
understatement.

understatement.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 06:17 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,458
Posted By Psyker
I wish I had control of the playerworlds part of...

I wish I had control of the playerworlds part of the website.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2002, 06:14 AM
Replies: 178
Views: 9,107
Posted By Psyker
Lesson: Do not rely on the 8-ball.

Lesson:

Do not rely on the 8-ball.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 06:07 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,458
Posted By Psyker
Yeah. Quality is better than quantity. I'm...

Yeah. Quality is better than quantity.

I'm not so sure if Stefan would approve, though. He got angry at me a few times for changing rules and not informing him.

I really want to change some...
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 04-27-2002, 06:04 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,542
Posted By Psyker
It shouldn't even be back up, in the first place.

It shouldn't even be back up, in the first place.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 06:03 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,458
Posted By Psyker
The administration was horrible back then.

The administration was horrible back then.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 05:56 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,848
Posted By Psyker
Yes.

Yes.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 05:55 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,458
Posted By Psyker
We should just call them playerlands, then.

We should just call them playerlands, then.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 04:51 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,679
Posted By Psyker
hehehe. i've rejected various staff...

hehehe.

i've rejected various staff positions... oh, about 25.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 04:45 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,479
Posted By Psyker
No. You'd be the last person I'd want to be an...

No. You'd be the last person I'd want to be an inspector.

And the playerworld administration does not check playerworlds for illegal content anymore, because the playerworld inspectors have been...
Forum: Level Design 04-27-2002, 04:41 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,717
Posted By Psyker
Get out of my house! *kicks this thread to...

Get out of my house!

*kicks this thread to the levels forum*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2002, 03:17 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,083
Posted By Psyker
hehe, silly texan.

hehe, silly texan.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 03:06 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,514
Posted By Psyker
Ah... Hawk is reviewing Maloria. I sent it to him...

Ah... Hawk is reviewing Maloria. I sent it to him yesterday.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2002, 02:22 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,083
Posted By Psyker
It really is enjoyable, talking like this, ...

It really is enjoyable,
talking like this,
just like James and Stefan.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 10:58 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,479
Posted By Psyker
It's still copyrighted material.

It's still copyrighted material.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 10:56 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 886
Posted By Psyker
the boards is what i practically use my account...

the boards is what i practically use my account for.

no boards = no graal
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 10:35 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,756
Posted By Psyker
voice chat is going to be a dandy.

voice chat is going to be a dandy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 10:29 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,613
Posted By Psyker
Still?!

Still?!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 07:13 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,514
Posted By Psyker
I don't think we're supposed to worry about...

I don't think we're supposed to worry about playerworlds that are offline until they need to be reviewed.

I'm not so sure about that, I haven't read the actual guideline/policy for the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 06:51 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 4,514
Posted By Psyker
baah, hambug. should I delete this thread?

baah, hambug.

should I delete this thread?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 04:57 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,777
Posted By Psyker
hehe.

I remember when I logged on 2k1 for the first time, and I saw this 'person' named Overworld-NPCs.

I tried talking to him, and I found it mysterious that he was always, always online.

Then, a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 02:31 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 6,057
Posted By Psyker
A&F :)))))

A&F :)))))
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.