Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mykel
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-12-2006, 01:57 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 18,708
Posted By Mykel
While maybe I think 20-30 is overkill, I think...

While maybe I think 20-30 is overkill, I think that hiring 6-7 PWA's would be a good idea. When they had nothing to do they could randomly hop on servers and see if anything was needed. They could...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-12-2006, 01:49 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 8,432
Posted By Mykel
What does this have to do with the member's list...

What does this have to do with the member's list being enabled?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-11-2006, 07:48 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,464
Posted By Mykel
The admins have switched over post counts on many...

The admins have switched over post counts on many occasions. The most recent of which I can think of is Stephen. There should be no problem with doing it again. Do it for one, do it for all, as long...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-11-2006, 07:44 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 8,432
Posted By Mykel
Agreed 100%. Oh, and I do remember once...

Agreed 100%.

Oh, and I do remember once hearing that the members list was disabled because of lag, which is ridiculous, rofl.

But yeah, what is so wrong with people wanting to up their post...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-11-2006, 02:07 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 8,432
Posted By Mykel
Exactly. How much actual spam do you see on these...

Exactly. How much actual spam do you see on these forums? Maybe 10-15 posts a day? Maybe 1 topic a day. Most of the moderation is due to breaking rules that have nothing to do with spam.

I...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-11-2006, 01:05 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 8,432
Posted By Mykel
Sure, post-count is one thing. However, what...

Sure, post-count is one thing. However, what about if you want to look for a member? You have to look for a post of theirs or search for a post they may have made. It's stupid. Spam is supposed to be...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-10-2006, 11:02 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 8,432
Posted By Mykel
Re-enable Members List

Seriously. =/
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-10-2006, 11:02 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,601
Posted By Mykel
hbd goboom

hbd goboom
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-10-2006, 11:55 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,851
Posted By Mykel
As overused as the saying is, "I'll see you in a...

As overused as the saying is, "I'll see you in a week."

Heh, you're too trapped in Graal to leave. Just like me. :)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-10-2006, 12:30 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,192
Posted By Mykel
...haro?

...haro?
Forum: Graphic Design 12-08-2006, 11:29 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 4,864
Posted By Mykel
When I hold my arms straight down, my elbows go...

When I hold my arms straight down, my elbows go to about 2 inches above my belly button, and the tip of my middle finger goes to about mid-thigh.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-08-2006, 01:39 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 7,786
Posted By Mykel
If you guys would get something officially...

If you guys would get something officially organized, I would gladly buy a server for it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 7,161
Posted By Mykel
I don't understand why updates aren't made. Two...

I don't understand why updates aren't made. Two years ago they started announching things, and as was shown, in June it was said that it would only be a few more weeks.

Obviously, delays happen....
Forum: Graphic Design 12-06-2006, 07:39 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,364
Posted By Mykel
You thought that was self explainitory? :(

You thought that was self explainitory? :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-06-2006, 07:37 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 7,786
Posted By Mykel
Stop argueing. Start helping Wan. :)

Stop argueing. Start helping Wan. :)
Forum: Graphic Design 12-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,364
Posted By Mykel
Explain It

Explain It
Forum: Graphic Design 12-05-2006, 08:09 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,616
Posted By Mykel
I don't think you made the one on the left. No...

I don't think you made the one on the left. No offense.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-05-2006, 06:23 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,530
Posted By Mykel
Jinx is awesome. I still talk to him from time to...

Jinx is awesome. I still talk to him from time to time on AIM about sports and stuff. Although it's been quite a few months since the last time we talked. :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-05-2006, 06:22 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,122
Posted By Mykel
:cool:

:cool:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-05-2006, 02:20 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,122
Posted By Mykel
Like your mom? oburn

Like your mom?

oburn
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-05-2006, 02:18 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,530
Posted By Mykel
Jinx from back in the day was awesome too. :)

Jinx from back in the day was awesome too. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-05-2006, 02:17 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,122
Posted By Mykel
I joined the arguement late, so I'm going to...

I joined the arguement late, so I'm going to re-start it. :)
Forum: Graphic Design 12-05-2006, 02:15 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,364
Posted By Mykel
The meaning isn't self explainitory. Explain. :)

The meaning isn't self explainitory. Explain. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,122
Posted By Mykel
Who care, Rufus? Excal can joke if he wants to,...

Who care, Rufus? Excal can joke if he wants to, and it doesn't matter if you're sick of it or not. Live with it.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,483
Posted By Mykel
How's nem?

How's nem?
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.