Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: GK Bugs 01-18-2007, 08:04 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,399
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Lightbulb Actually it would be more reasonable to have a...

Actually it would be more reasonable to have a maximum (Example 3) number of pets or summons that follow you or are controlled by you. This way the person still could not have a chain of 20 pets...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-18-2007, 08:02 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,090
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Interesting but complicated. There are either...

Interesting but complicated. There are either too many items in houses, or a backlog of extras that still would have to be purged from the "bank" system. Keeping houses and things on graal does...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-18-2007, 06:29 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,007
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Some staff were thinking of building GK into a...

Some staff were thinking of building GK into a 3x3 gmap grid.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-13-2007, 02:06 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 971
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I am not suggesting that, we could find someone...

I am not suggesting that, we could find someone to assist in development perhaps?? I suppose I should just start working on a list of suggestions to help GK. Recently being so aggitated by all the...
Forum: GK Bugs 01-13-2007, 12:25 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,070
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
You could have just made it so you can't swim...

You could have just made it so you can't swim under it and get stuck.
Forum: GK Bugs 01-13-2007, 12:14 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 970
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
show off, mine was shorter... :p oh well that...

show off, mine was shorter... :p oh well that works too
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-12-2007, 11:06 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 971
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Exclamation they say "Vista" but do not say anything of 64...

they say "Vista" but do not say anything of 64 bit, of any flavour. XP or Vista, Linux. Any/all 64 bit distrobutions just do not function correctly or at all yet. It would be nice to see even just...
Forum: GK Bugs 01-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,070
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Sorry this is just funny, but still not really...

Sorry this is just funny, but still not really related to the topic, Oh well its still funny.
Forum: Gods 01-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,867
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Normally yes, but I restarted my character on...

Normally yes, but I restarted my character on debug so I could see what it would be like without using any "powers" to acquire spells/prayers. Go ahead and see for yourself, if you had a desire to...
Forum: GK Bugs 01-12-2007, 12:56 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,070
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Thumbs down Easter Bunny ship

Oi, that was evil, I had to unstick all the way to Rum town cuz I managed to get stuck under that ship.

I even asked for someone to see if I could push them to get unstick, or use the Zeplin...
Forum: Gods 01-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,867
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well I didn't have them on debug, so it was an...

Well I didn't have them on debug, so it was an issue...
Forum: Gods 01-12-2007, 12:37 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,867
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Yes, but the point of my original question was,...

Yes, but the point of my original question was, how you could start if you did go with brigid to begin with. Not how to be Brigid now with a previous level to start with. Even Balor gives you, or...
Forum: Gods 01-12-2007, 12:31 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,867
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Yes I agree, but this needs to be changed. You...

Yes I agree, but this needs to be changed. You lose too much just switching to brigid. By the time you get to go to brigid, its no longer worth the effort. The whole point of this is actually to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,054
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Thumbs down To be honest, I do not feel like reading...

To be honest, I do not feel like reading everyones posts to the oringal thread. However I have atleast skimmed over it all. The fact about GK is there just isn't enough content to keep an RP story...
Forum: Gods 01-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,867
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Assuming you can actually find and get ahold of...

Assuming you can actually find and get ahold of holy word. Perhaps something like thorns to cast onto yourself like armour would be better then nothing. Atleast then it would be a defensive reason...
Forum: GK Bugs 01-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 970
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
atleast give him the link ...

atleast give him the link
http://support.cyberjoueurs.com/
Forum: Gods 01-12-2007, 09:34 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,867
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Question Brigid question

Hey, how are you supposed to actually start with Brigid as a god. You can start with any other god except brigid. There is no possilbe way to actually get exp from following brigid when you start,...
Forum: Tech Support 01-10-2007, 06:42 AM
Replies: 335
Views: 74,075
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
(Windows XP x64 Graal4.exe test) That exe does...

(Windows XP x64 Graal4.exe test)
That exe does make a difference, it actually loaded without Teamspeak client running. Though it might be a glitch still from me running my processor up to about 95%...
Forum: Forest 01-06-2007, 02:11 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,311
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
If anyone else has any sort of RP event ideas or...

If anyone else has any sort of RP event ideas or whatnot, I would absolutely love to hear them. Not to mention anyone willing to donate prizes for events.
Forum: Tech Support 01-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,343
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I would be atleast willing to beta test various...

I would be atleast willing to beta test various settings or software if it would make any difference in the development in a Graal 4 client that is actually stable in 64 bit. If you simply ask...
Forum: Forest 01-02-2007, 10:16 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,311
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Forest Wedding - VIC

Our Princess Victoria had her wedding recently in the castle, Guess we could post a picture for people here. Congratulations Victoria and Corrigez.
Forum: GK Bugs 01-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,129
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
shut up, theres more then just one error on GK......

shut up, theres more then just one error on GK...

<F2> Lets see here..

Loading tile definitions for server Graal Kingdoms
Connecting to the game server...
Done.
File download: -.gif not...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,169
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Well I'm sorry but with the PKing going on, soon...

Well I'm sorry but with the PKing going on, soon as you die you drop plat. Without money, when you die you drop items at random. This has to be fixed first before you can go make banks.
Forum: Tech Support 12-31-2006, 10:39 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,160
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
With Fedora Core 5 and 6, the user doesn't have...

With Fedora Core 5 and 6, the user doesn't have many options to missconfigure. So the only thing left for these people to do is install their drivers. I've seen problems with the nvidia drivers,...
Forum: Tech Support 12-31-2006, 10:29 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,160
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Exclamation That Linux installer is horrible. First of all...

That Linux installer is horrible. First of all if your Environment isnt configured correctly it will cause errors. One of these common to find is trying to install graal4 onto a 64 bit Redhat based...
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.