Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-05-2004, 06:19 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 8,588
Posted By Aknts
I have the GFX.

I have the GFX.
Forum: Level Design 12-29-2003, 07:35 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,809
Posted By Aknts
Re: Active / Inactive?

Umm I have posted levels and tutorials.. Just because I have posted any recently doesn't mean I am not fit for a mod job. I made a level last week. Put its on EoA which is a server.. I didn't know...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-29-2003, 05:56 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,218
Posted By Aknts
Didn't try to be a **** but everything I said you...

Didn't try to be a **** but everything I said you sat there and contradicted me.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-29-2003, 05:15 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,218
Posted By Aknts
Ugh dude! Jesus Christ your annoying. I was on...

Ugh dude! Jesus Christ your annoying. I was on with Stefan when the servers were put invisible OASIS and KRYNN were the first invisible! Then like 5 minutes later who started putting others...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-29-2003, 04:47 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,218
Posted By Aknts
Wrong. ToT was the first UC server but it was not...

Wrong. ToT was the first UC server but it was not invisible. Oasis and Krynn were the first UC invisible servers.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-29-2003, 04:21 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,218
Posted By Aknts
It was.. Oasis and Krynn were the first ever UC...

It was.. Oasis and Krynn were the first ever UC playerworlds that were invisible to the public except for the owners and Stefan and unixmad.

I logged on one day and I saw Oasis and Krynn under the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-28-2003, 11:41 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 18,926
Posted By Aknts
Heh naw. Im just tired of people saying these...

Heh naw. Im just tired of people saying these people did alot for Graal and blah blah blah bull****! **** they haven't done ****! Yes there are people out there who done alot for Graal and changed it...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-28-2003, 11:29 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 18,926
Posted By Aknts
Ok Konidias hasn't changed Graal yet! Oasis is...

Ok
Konidias hasn't changed Graal yet! Oasis is about to when it is released but nothing yet.

Kawaii did GFX nothing to change Graal. Alot of people do GFX.

Kai yes was a great scripter but...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-28-2003, 11:20 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 18,926
Posted By Aknts
KawaiiSaria - What did he/she do that changed it?...

KawaiiSaria - What did he/she do that changed it?
Konidias - What did he/she do that changed it?
Kaimetsu - What did he/she do that changed it?
Galen
Antago
Kraken
Stefan
Unixmad
BirdBird -...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-28-2003, 07:54 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,623
Posted By Aknts
Sarcasm.

Sarcasm.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-28-2003, 01:52 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,875
Posted By Aknts
Oh man I can't wait for the am******* ****!

Oh man I can't wait for the am******* ****!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-27-2003, 08:55 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,623
Posted By Aknts
=) I thought it was wierd that unixmad was asking...

=) I thought it was wierd that unixmad was asking for my password though.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-27-2003, 08:54 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,875
Posted By Aknts
Yay.. Im ready I want to see.

Yay.. Im ready I want to see.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-27-2003, 04:52 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,623
Posted By Aknts
I honestly do not care. I just hate the fact that...

I honestly do not care. I just hate the fact that he is a complete *****.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-27-2003, 04:18 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,623
Posted By Aknts
sYnergy is posing as Unixmad

Ok yes I understand that unixmad does not talk like this and I know its sYnergy but the fact that he is even joking around and acting like that should not be tolerated.

OmgSynergy: who is j00?...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-27-2003, 01:33 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,875
Posted By Aknts
Ahhh <3

Ahhh <3
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-26-2003, 11:10 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 5,382
Posted By Aknts
<3. It is true. I got on the server and it was...

<3. It is true. I got on the server and it was the biggest piece of god awful mess I have ever seen besides Kronans server.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-26-2003, 08:16 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,875
Posted By Aknts
Correction: Nobody cares about your sh*t...

Correction:

Nobody cares about your sh*t fest server.



On the other hand PL3 looks very promising good luck!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-26-2003, 04:04 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,776
Posted By Aknts
Show your mom this thread. Your mom is a...

Show your mom this thread.


Your mom is a complete ***** and needs to be shot full of common sense. "Hey mom check out this cool game.. you play it then it makes your computer over heat real bad...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-24-2003, 09:56 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,984
Posted By Aknts
Re: Chris impersonation

Who cares? I mean really. Whoa watch out someone is acting like a player on Graal.. call the cops. The should be tracking this creep right now.. Sorry for this message being so harsh but seriously....
Forum: Level Design 12-24-2003, 07:50 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,447
Posted By Aknts
I been corn-holed out of many a jobs on Graal... ...

I been corn-holed out of many a jobs on Graal...
Such as Head Auctioneer back in the day, thats when it all started is when I didn't get that job. Then ever since blah to me.
Forum: Level Design 12-23-2003, 10:31 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,447
Posted By Aknts
Heh. Shadowless is fine as mod just pisses me off...

Heh. Shadowless is fine as mod just pisses me off the way it was went about.
Forum: Level Design 12-23-2003, 06:18 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,447
Posted By Aknts
One day I messaged Angel and I was like talking...

One day I messaged Angel and I was like talking about a new levels mod and such and all kinda of things then she was like "Sounds good to me..(more stuff here)..and add you as mod tonight.
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-21-2003, 02:12 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,800
Posted By Aknts
1. Im reporting your comment to hang myself to a...

1. Im reporting your comment to hang myself to a mod.
2. Yes I can do better and I suck at graphics but I can make them better then that.
3. Era doesn't look like they used the spray paint tool in...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-20-2003, 11:10 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,800
Posted By Aknts
Sorry but it is the worst tileset I have ever...

Sorry but it is the worst tileset I have ever seen in my life.
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.