Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 12:46 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,780
Posted By BocoC
Bah. Commands.rtf is soooooooooo outdated.

Bah. Commands.rtf is soooooooooo outdated.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 11:11 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 917
Posted By BocoC
That is appaling! Hmmm is 3 m's long! It just...

That is appaling! Hmmm is 3 m's long! It just doesn't feel right without 3 m's..... Hmmm.....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 11:08 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 917
Posted By BocoC
hee hee hee ho ho ho X_X :spam: That...

hee hee hee ho ho ho
X_X
:spam:

That stinks.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 10:59 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 764
Posted By BocoC
Bah. If you got a cable modem, you can just turn...

Bah. If you got a cable modem, you can just turn the modem off, drive through the level that takes away your kart, then turn it back on once you get out of the level. It works. Graal doesn't kick...
Forum: NPC Server 10-20-2001, 08:39 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 535
Posted By BocoC
What part of it doesn't work?

What part of it doesn't work?
Forum: NPC Server 10-20-2001, 06:49 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 204
Posted By BocoC
Hmm.... Oh well. I hate #Cn on npcserver. It...

Hmm.... Oh well. I hate #Cn on npcserver. It is always buggy. For some reason, it only seems to work clientsided. Try your script clientside. I don't think setcharprop #C1 is serverside.
Forum: NPC Server 10-20-2001, 06:48 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 535
Posted By BocoC
Use setlevel2! I don't think setlevel is...

Use setlevel2! I don't think setlevel is supported by the npcserver.

// NPC made by Shard IceFire
if (playerchats&&strequals(#c,Shard's Isle)) {
if (strequals(#m,sit)) {
say2 Ok, we'll...
Forum: NPC Server 10-20-2001, 06:45 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 159
Posted By BocoC
I think there is a bug in triggeraction. I have...

I think there is a bug in triggeraction. I have had problems with it and database npc's too.
Forum: NPC Server 10-20-2001, 06:44 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 204
Posted By BocoC
if (playertouchsme) { setcharprop #1, #1; ...

if (playertouchsme) {
setcharprop #1, #1;
setcharprop #2, #2;
setcharprop #3, #3;
setcharprop #8, #8;
setcharprop #C0, #C0;
setcharprop #C1, #C1;
setcharprop #C2, #C2;
...
Forum: Tech Support 10-19-2001, 06:10 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 969
Posted By BocoC
It's just you, because my map works fine. But,...

It's just you, because my map works fine. But, just in case it is your map, I have attached mine ^_^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-19-2001, 06:05 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,215
Posted By BocoC
Bah. Brandon is a nice guy. Even though he did...

Bah. Brandon is a nice guy. Even though he did make some mistakes, you gotta realize that everybody makes mistakes! I myself have made some VERY stupid mistakes that I am kinda ashamed of so I...
Forum: NPC Server 10-18-2001, 09:15 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 535
Posted By BocoC
// NPC made by Shard IceFire if (playerchats) {...

// NPC made by Shard IceFire
if (playerchats) {
if (strequals(#c,Shard's Isle)) {
if (strequals(#m,sit)) {
say2 Ok, we'll be there soon.;
freezeplayer2;
sleep 10;
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-18-2001, 11:28 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,215
Posted By BocoC
Dude. NPCServer is awesome. I HATE scripting...

Dude. NPCServer is awesome. I HATE scripting without it now that I know how to script with it.
Forum: NPC Server 10-18-2001, 06:05 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 535
Posted By BocoC
Correct. Make setlevel2 serverside.

Correct. Make setlevel2 serverside.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 11:17 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 976
Posted By BocoC
His bomy is like, attracted to him and chases...

His bomy is like, attracted to him and chases after him despite the terrible danger of getting run over by a go-kart. I think Stefan should add crash animations also for the karts! Crash into each...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-16-2001, 07:55 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,279
Posted By BocoC
The problem is that you have to fire the weapon...

The problem is that you have to fire the weapon at the EXACT second you get hit. Just do something like this:

replaceani hurt,runic;
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-16-2001, 05:06 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 774
Posted By BocoC
Check the webpage on my sig. Screenshots =...

Check the webpage on my sig. Screenshots = there. I haven't updated the webpage in a while, though, so everything is old. But not that old =P
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-16-2001, 05:01 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,120
Posted By BocoC
Hmm. That is the old version of the npcserver...

Hmm. That is the old version of the npcserver document. Stefan made a new one a while ago. I think one of these days, I will update commands.rtf and npcserverdoc.txt and post them for people, so...
Forum: Future Improvements 10-16-2001, 04:58 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 6,806
Posted By BocoC
That would be the 'join' command. You create...

That would be the 'join' command. You create 'classes' in Npc Control, which can then be 'pasted' into an npc with the 'join' command. I dunno if you can 'join' client-side npc's, though, or...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-16-2001, 04:53 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 774
Posted By BocoC
Rha Update

Well, I have managed to shrink the main system npc from 53.9kb to 46.3kb, which is an improvement. I compressed the script where you unequip armor and weapon pieces, and where it checks to see if...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-16-2001, 04:48 AM
Replies: 14
Rha
Views: 1,076
Posted By BocoC
?

?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-15-2001, 08:58 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,270
Posted By BocoC
Um... Right, Mr Shadrock =/ I caught your...

Um... Right, Mr Shadrock =/ I caught your little stunt! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-15-2001, 12:19 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,211
Posted By BocoC
//This example assumes you have a bar that is...

//This example assumes you have a bar that is 100x25 pixels and is named hpbar.gif
if (created) {
timeout=0.05;
}
if (timeout) {
GetHP();
DrawBar();
timeout=0.05;
}
function GetHP() {
Forum: Tech Support 10-15-2001, 12:13 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 784
Posted By BocoC
I've seen a hacking program that lets you program...

I've seen a hacking program that lets you program your npc in the hacking program, then load it into Graal, but that doesn't involve the level editor.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-15-2001, 12:11 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 6,806
Posted By BocoC
That is why you use the .NW format =P .NW...

That is why you use the .NW format =P .NW format is text based, so you just open Notepad and modify that. But still, you have to upload it, and FTP is pretty slow for me.....
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.