Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 456
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thought
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-13-2003, 11:46 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,669
Posted By Thought
Yep, it's already in the rules/agreement as...

Yep, it's already in the rules/agreement as Lyndzey stated, anything that is uploaded to Linux Cyberjouerers' Graal servers becomes propety of theirs, thus you cannot have it removed.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2003, 09:48 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 604
Posted By Thought
The Guild Control Panel is under a very heavy...

The Guild Control Panel is under a very heavy overhaul, until then, guild creation is not possible.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-13-2003, 06:56 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,675
Posted By Thought
Do you mean actually changing the board? (hint,...

Do you mean actually changing the board? (hint, hint)

IE: 1, 1 tile becomes a 2, 2, tile?
Forum: Graphic Design 07-13-2003, 06:46 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 835
Posted By Thought
Loveable? No idea, but he strongly reminds me of...

Loveable? No idea, but he strongly reminds me of those lego things.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2003, 11:42 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,348
Posted By Thought
It's a sub-topic of the topic, thus, still on...

It's a sub-topic of the topic, thus, still on topic.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2003, 11:26 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,348
Posted By Thought
Connected and emulating a real client. ...

Connected and emulating a real client.



I know of only two people which have delved as deep into the packets of Graal as I have, other than the official coders.


[edit]
You edited your...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2003, 11:15 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,348
Posted By Thought
You can, i've connected to the Graal servers...

You can, i've connected to the Graal servers through my own clients, and successfully logged in.


Proving my points would only give out information that would be abused. I can give you some fine...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2003, 11:10 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,348
Posted By Thought
I won't get into this, as i'd be giving out many...

I won't get into this, as i'd be giving out many security flaws.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2003, 11:07 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,348
Posted By Thought
I'm not talking about the login request. I'm...

I'm not talking about the login request. I'm talking about a couple other things, which i'd rather not state here in case of possible abuse.


Actually "wallhacking" is possible because lo and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2003, 11:00 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,348
Posted By Thought
But the thing is, most of what the client says IS...

But the thing is, most of what the client says IS indeed trusted. Which is why we have "wallhacking", etc.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2003, 10:48 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,348
Posted By Thought
No, but with source, you can change how the...

No, but with source, you can change how the client interprets, reacts, or behaves toward a security check on the server.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2003, 09:55 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,348
Posted By Thought
I find that, very hard to believe. TI is/are...

I find that, very hard to believe. TI is/are nothing but a bunch of idiots repeating what others have done.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2003, 09:13 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,348
Posted By Thought
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2003, 08:40 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,348
Posted By Thought
Well, then I would actually support private work,...

Well, then I would actually support private work, rather than Open Sourcing it, such as NDA, etc, but -- I think that is too risky, with what Nemesis did even though he signed an NDA (or contract?).
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2003, 08:25 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,348
Posted By Thought
Re: Re: Re: Open Source Graal?

Actually it is possible, take it from someone who has done it (Not the source part, but the connection to the servers).
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2003, 07:59 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,348
Posted By Thought
I used to want an open source Graal myself, but...

I used to want an open source Graal myself, but i've retracted that, because there are far many more bad things that would occur than good things. Graal is very dependant on client-side operation...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-13-2003, 05:44 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,227
Posted By Thought
If not RC logs, then timestamps + extended RC...

If not RC logs, then timestamps + extended RC buffer.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-13-2003, 05:28 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,367
Posted By Thought
That actually depends on the server. With the...

That actually depends on the server. With the rise of idiotic DDoS, servers have begun to mask their user's hosts.


To clarify, I believe Windows NT (NT4, 2K, XP) has ipconfig, and Windowx 9x...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-12-2003, 08:11 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,348
Posted By Thought
From what I know each NPC server has it's own...

From what I know each NPC server has it's own process, the infinite loop problems would only suck up CPU on the server thus slowing down everything.
Forum: Tech Support 07-12-2003, 08:01 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,116
Posted By Thought
A lot of it already has been.

A lot of it already has been.
Forum: Tech Support 07-12-2003, 06:35 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,116
Posted By Thought
Exactly.

Exactly.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-12-2003, 04:01 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 6,067
Posted By Thought
& Vip.

& Vip.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-11-2003, 10:26 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 967
Posted By Thought
Re: Re: NW Algorithm

He wants to develop his own level editor. (Third party).
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-11-2003, 10:23 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,286
Posted By Thought
Sounds like you're getting a Blue Screen. ...

Sounds like you're getting a Blue Screen.

(Windows XP by default reboots automatically on a BSOD).

Can you give us more details about his graphics card? Perhaps the drivers installed? It sounds...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-11-2003, 01:15 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 967
Posted By Thought
Found it.

Found it.
Showing results 376 to 400 of 456

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.