Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 437
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 67 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: HVOstroHS
Forum: Dustari 04-16-2002, 08:41 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 878
Posted By HVOstroHS
We never negotiated. We never did any **** like...

We never negotiated. We never did any **** like that. We never signed any papers saying that they own us. NOTHING! Fish branch of Dustari? Come on TrueHeaT, you've been around a while, don't be...
Forum: Dustari 04-16-2002, 08:39 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 878
Posted By HVOstroHS
YES!! PEOPLE COMPLAINING WHO DON'T KNOW FACTS! I...

YES!! PEOPLE COMPLAINING WHO DON'T KNOW FACTS! I LOVE IT! OMFG! DUDE! CHEETOS DID NOT QUIT. NEITHER DID IT. EVERYONE IS GOING AROUND SAYING "OMG OMG ZORMITE HAS 40 EMPERORS!". WE HAVE 2.. AND FOR...
Forum: Dustari 04-16-2002, 08:35 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 878
Posted By HVOstroHS
Yea.. real great potential. They never...

Yea.. real great potential. They never "conquered" us. We never signed anything saying they owned us. The way Kamuii wins is by adding him to be our king with his RC. This way, if we build up an...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2002, 08:32 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,360
Posted By HVOstroHS
:megaeek: :megaeek: wow.. wow.. wow.. wow.....

:megaeek: :megaeek: wow.. wow.. wow.. wow.. :megaeek: :megaeek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2002, 08:28 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,485
Posted By HVOstroHS
Who.. me?! Nah!!!! :asleep: :asleep: :asleep:

Who.. me?! Nah!!!! :asleep: :asleep: :asleep:
Forum: Zormite 04-16-2002, 08:09 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 159
Posted By HVOstroHS
Funds have been restored. Zyko was keeping them...

Funds have been restored. Zyko was keeping them safe from Kamuii.
Forum: Events and Activities 04-14-2002, 03:45 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,432
Posted By HVOstroHS
Lightbulb Idea for better participation and notice of Events

Sometimes, well most of the time, there is a lack of ppl going to events. This is mostly due to low prizes and bad hosts. But, there could be a better way to raise awareness of events. For instance,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2002, 11:35 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,464
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Re: Re: Birdo's pyramid announcment

I'm not here to be mean or anything, but it's ungrateful :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-13-2002, 09:46 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,517
Posted By HVOstroHS
HVOstroHS => Myp2Pr213374u

HVOstroHS => Myp2Pr213374u
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2002, 09:29 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,408
Posted By HVOstroHS
HV Ostro HS OMI AcTive Me Gusta Senos ...

HV Ostro HS
OMI AcTive
Me Gusta Senos


Yo soy *****ay!
Forum: Zormite 04-13-2002, 04:23 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 488
Posted By HVOstroHS
Oh wow... *runs and hides*

Oh wow... *runs and hides*
Forum: Zormite 04-13-2002, 04:19 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,504
Posted By HVOstroHS
I must admit Brad.. you dun did good. I'm...

I must admit Brad.. you dun did good. I'm impressed. If you're gonna continue being this good, welcome aboard. :)

(Never thought you'd here it from me, eh?)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 05:48 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,693
Posted By HVOstroHS
This is great. It allows more people without the...

This is great. It allows more people without the benefit of Credit Cards to register. Splendid job, but I'm still confused. Oh well, nothing new. Bai.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2002, 04:01 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,541
Posted By HVOstroHS
Me & CheeToS had been playing on MUDs for a...

Me & CheeToS had been playing on MUDs for a while.. & he told me about this game that "is like a MUD except with graphics!" sooo.. I tried it.. and.. yeah. :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 04:00 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 694
Posted By HVOstroHS
Me too, SLaG. Except mine are Saxophones.

Me too, SLaG. Except mine are Saxophones.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 06:06 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 5,462
Posted By HVOstroHS
1.) How'd I know I'd find a complaint from you? ...

1.) How'd I know I'd find a complaint from you?
2.) I dunno who it was that added Orc as an ally. I think it was somebody that had Prince access and as for that, it has been taken care of.
3.) As...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 04:25 AM
Replies: 208
Views: 11,965
Posted By HVOstroHS
That is a clue to everyone. Use trainers and...

That is a clue to everyone. Use trainers and become staff! Then, you fill out a form and have your name thrown into a hat. If your name is drawn, you win! You don't even need talent!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 04:18 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 6,889
Posted By HVOstroHS
Ah, figures. I hate people like that >.<

Ah, figures. I hate people like that >.<
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 04:00 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 6,889
Posted By HVOstroHS
Somehow that just didn't fit into this thread..

Somehow that just didn't fit into this thread..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 03:29 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 6,889
Posted By HVOstroHS
My *****ay voice.....

My *****ay voice.. (http://www.bcn.net/~ostro/caius.wav)

By the way.. Voice replies suck..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-11-2002, 01:58 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,798
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Re: Re: G2K1 get together on friday 12th 7pm-10pm est

Ah, for once I agree with Con. How sweet it is :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-10-2002, 11:53 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,476
Posted By HVOstroHS
I would pay two small afghani children a month...

I would pay two small afghani children a month plus maybe a side order of chili.. just to give admins heartburn and a pain in the ass :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 11:50 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,249
Posted By HVOstroHS
This was posted on the "Updates" on 2k1 about a...

This was posted on the "Updates" on 2k1 about a month ago. I think we have been waiting two weeks for too long.
Forum: Events and Activities 04-10-2002, 11:45 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,444
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Re: Bomys in CS/CT

That would require somebody owning a bomy. Googi is talking about actual players that are bomy rather than human. I think it would be a good idea to branch out and have Bomy ETs as well as Humans,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2002, 04:42 AM
Replies: 136
Views: 8,106
Posted By HVOstroHS
Gee I wonder who..

Hmm.. Valder or Brad.. nah, both.

Somebody make a survey for this..!!!
Showing results 376 to 400 of 437

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.