Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 376 to 400 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-21-2004, 11:18 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,037
Posted By Thallen
Cool avatar.

Cool avatar.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-21-2004, 09:42 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,011
Posted By Thallen
How exciting can cubes get?

How exciting can cubes get?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-21-2004, 05:56 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,221
Posted By Thallen
Minigame Disconnecting

I surpassed the Zorbi Bust highscore today, and I continued playing, and unfortunately, I was disconnected for not moving, hence my score was not recorded. :whatever: Is there any way we can fix...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-21-2004, 05:53 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 951
Posted By Thallen
Looks kind of like an iron.

Looks kind of like an iron.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-21-2004, 02:35 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,287
Posted By Thallen
Sweet, now paint it. :)

Sweet, now paint it. :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-21-2004, 01:38 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,066
Posted By Thallen
Mr. Darkmane

Happy birthday Sting!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-21-2004, 01:34 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,101
Posted By Thallen
I think mine has the most stuff thrown out onto...

I think mine has the most stuff thrown out onto it. Check it out in my signature.
Forum: GK Bugs 06-20-2004, 05:19 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,742
Posted By Thallen
http://thallen.vip.graal.net/documents/graalkingdo...

http://thallen.vip.graal.net/documents/graalkingdoms/kingdomsringstats.doc
Blood Ring = Str +3 Dex +2 Con +3 Wis +2 Cha +2 Int +3 Pow +3
By far, the best ring. Unless you need AC or WC.
Forum: GK Bugs 06-20-2004, 12:36 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,742
Posted By Thallen
What's that green belt in the bag?

What's that green belt in the bag?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,140
Posted By Thallen
Welcome back, and happy birthday, I think.

Welcome back, and happy birthday, I think.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-19-2004, 08:44 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,394
Posted By Thallen
Happy birthday Glub, you're probably one of the...

Happy birthday Glub, you're probably one of the nicest guys on Graal. :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-18-2004, 01:13 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,220
Posted By Thallen
SL's Finest

Happy birthday, Contego, one of Shaded Legend's greatest managers!
Forum: Kingdoms 06-18-2004, 10:49 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,245
Posted By Thallen
I'd say so if some of the kingdom items didn't...

I'd say so if some of the kingdom items didn't suck so bad. :p Every kingdom should get their own armor, sword, and shield with no stats on them, just to be regognized as a member of that kingdom.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-18-2004, 10:47 AM
Replies: 247
Views: 32,648
Posted By Thallen
That one guy named Inphektid, yeah, he was a...

That one guy named Inphektid, yeah, he was a legend. ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-17-2004, 03:18 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,331
Posted By Thallen
You guys are making it far too easy for scammers...

You guys are making it far too easy for scammers to carry out there business. I'm an honest person, in character on Kingdoms, I have scammed before, because it is so simple. Do not trust your things...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-17-2004, 12:27 PM
Replies: 247
Views: 32,648
Posted By Thallen
That's kind of how I feel. And I thought as...

That's kind of how I feel. And I thought as previous names, I left a big enough impact on Graal. ;)
Forum: Tech Support 06-16-2004, 05:06 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 987
Posted By Thallen
Nope, no wirelessness.

Nope, no wirelessness.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-16-2004, 09:29 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,007
Posted By Thallen
Bracers' Ineffectiveness

Why don't bracers modify stats when you're wearing armor? I don't see the logic in that. I think that should be changed.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-15-2004, 08:11 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,611
Posted By Thallen
I've had lighting effects off forever. v3 works,...

I've had lighting effects off forever. v3 works, but I never used it. I didn't like the intereface, really, but that's when I played the Classic playerworlds. Would it be less laggy for GK?
Forum: Tech Support 06-15-2004, 01:53 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 987
Posted By Thallen
The Midi Volume Text/Bar of Satan

Ok, this really isn't a Graal problem, but mainly a general computer problem, exploited by Graal. When I play GK, this "midi volume" thing comes up on my screen, bright green text, and begins to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-15-2004, 01:28 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,611
Posted By Thallen
I'm upgrading my graphics driver now, but I have...

I'm upgrading my graphics driver now, but I have Windows 98, and the only upgrade I can manage to get with 98 is an 815. I'm going a whole 5 steps. :rolleyes: Any other tips?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-15-2004, 10:03 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,611
Posted By Thallen
Where is the lag coming from?

Someone help me solve my little mystery. Now, I'm definately going to, first off, state that I do not have the best computer in the world. I have a whole 63MB of ram:...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-15-2004, 07:36 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 942
Posted By Thallen
Wink Think Small

While everyone else (well, except Hurumi and her baldness) is thinking in large proportion of what to change on Kingdoms, I'd like to just keep everyone in and the smaller things that count, and make...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-13-2004, 03:11 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,279
Posted By Thallen
Alexander has not taken Babylon downhill at all....

Alexander has not taken Babylon downhill at all. Do not put blame on him. And happy birthday, Alex.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-13-2004, 06:27 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 4,535
Posted By Thallen
Yup, new glok lord is up.

Yup, new glok lord is up.
Showing results 376 to 400 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.